Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:24:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: locked out for time violations that do not occur  (Read 5684 times)
TheEternal
Private

« on: September 25, 2008, 16:05:27 PM »

Can someone have a look at the game clock, I play in realm 3 under Juggler, the rule is 6 hours of line.  Last night i was off line for 6hours 20 mins and still got locked out for a time violation.

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR  any realm i play in i find i have to stay logged out for one hour longer than the rules state to be sure this does not happen, but surely if the rule is 6 hours/ 8 hours whatever, then after that time plus 10 mins we should be safe to log in.

It would appear the game clock is not accurate, please have a look at this and sort it!!! 

Many thanks
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 16:14:28 PM »

The game clock is fine. Each hour you have activity in is counted used and you have to have 6 consecutive offline. Always check your timetable when you log in.
Decimus
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 16:18:22 PM »

Can someone have a look at the game clock, I play in realm 3 under Juggler, the rule is 6 hours of line.  Last night i was off line for 6hours 20 mins and still got locked out for a time violation.

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR  any realm i play in i find i have to stay logged out for one hour longer than the rules state to be sure this does not happen, but surely if the rule is 6 hours/ 8 hours whatever, then after that time plus 10 mins we should be safe to log in.

It would appear the game clock is not accurate, please have a look at this and sort it!!! 

Many thanks
do not forget as a max case, an offline cam means also 59min + 6 hours
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: