Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: war income  (Read 4649 times)
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 09:32:14 AM »

you can not pass resources either. imagine if someone with a huge economy and with resource to share with everyone from his alliance. it wouldnt  make for a fair game *pardon*

I don't consider this unfair because if I share my resources with my member (I give it to him/her) we can't use that resources both.

What happens when I put a certain amount of gold in my weakest province without soldiers and I ask my member attacking it with Fortress siege?
KwalB
mistakes are unavoidable, but also unacceptable
Trusted Member

I am who I am!

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 09:39:48 AM »

What happens when I put a certain amount of gold in my weakest province without soldiers and I ask my member attacking it with Fortress siege?

that is a fixed battle and its illegal, u will get a ban if caught

Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »

that is a fixed battle and its illegal, u will get a ban if caught

OK I see

Thx
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

What's your realm and in-game nick Colomb_us already ?

Deus populusque
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 14:14:09 PM »

What's your realm and in-game nick Colomb_us already ?

I've sent it to you in PM instead putting it in a public forum,

By the way you don't have to expect that I will take illegal actions.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 14:31:47 PM by Colomb_us » Logged
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 15:24:45 PM »

it was more of a "dare me" comment than anything else, and I wouldn't care too much about the possibilities of a "will take illegal actions", rather I would be concerned about the ones that were done *Smiley*

Deus populusque
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2009, 15:51:28 PM »

it was more of a "dare me" comment than anything else, and I wouldn't care too much about the possibilities of a "will take illegal actions", rather I would be concerned about the ones that were done *Smiley*
Sorry, but I will comment.  But just this once, I promise.

Starbuck, the poster was sincerely asking a question not outting himself. Why pick on the guy for asking genuine questions and clarifying issues?  Ok, so you're one tough M07H3R FU6K3R.  Respect to you for it. But why seek confrontation with noobs? Don't you get enough already IRL?

You donate your time to this service.  Big RESPECT to you for it!  You get stupid questions from noobs like me, and repetitive stupid questions from many noobs like me. You answer promptly and you generally give good advice. You deal with many types of psychology through the forum: some pleasant and some otherwise.  But why draw fire?  Why add to the unpleasantness of the job? 

You and I have had some interesting exchanges, though we may not share similar points of view. And I appreciate it.  But heavy-handedness is a nasty, offensive attribute.

Like I say, respect to you for the job you do and for the underappreciation you undergo to do it.  But, really, some comments are just unneccessary and beneath you, IMHO.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 16:03:02 PM »

you got a guy who "innocently" confess wanting to do fixed battles to help a friend and doesn't understand that it's a banned action, despite being countless discussions on it and this being written black on white on the IO rules about fair-gaming. And then, you got a Mod coming by and asking his ingame details ....

3: pushing accounts
I think this is the most discussed reason for a ban. To be very clear; it’s not allowed to do organized battles to push your own account! It’s possible to push your account to gain a lot of honor, gold or military points; and none of this is allowed! Set-up battles to gain something are not allowed! There are set-up battles that are allowed; like army-saves and friendly pillages; because the attacker doesn’t gain a lot from it. One more time; it’s not allowed to do a set-up attack with a friend to gain gold and/or honor and/or military points!!!

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=4555.0

that was dry humour from me Cowboy ... don't you share that sense of humour, too ?

if I had reported Colomb for investigation, he would already know by then (either from me or the admins) .... and no, I'm not picking on newbies as a stress-reliever  *crazy*

have fun,
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 16:07:00 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 16:28:53 PM »

I'm not picking on newbies as a stress-reliever  *crazy*

have fun,
Glad to read it.

EDIT : plz post questions in more appropriate topics about questions ... HERE ....
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 16:42:56 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Colomb_us
Private

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 18:21:11 PM »

Sorry for generating such a vehement debate. I cought that rule that passing resources isn't allowed in this game and I won't to do it. I promise, in spite of that I don't agree with it. Approving my honestness I sent my nick and my realm to you in PM. You can check all my actions both in the past and in the future.

Anyway I would be grateful if someone explained me why is it so incorrect.

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 18:26:26 PM »

because sharing troops and ressources is open to all sort of abuses, that would not only encourage babysitting and multi-accounting, but make that problem pale in comparison ....

Deus populusque
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: