Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 15:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 % interest...  (Read 8145 times)
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 10:03:27 AM »

No.

AddisMakem
Pointillism is pointless
Lieutenant

Nil carborundum batardi

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 10:05:17 AM »

Thanks MotaRo

What about the other questions about time interest is calculated and basis of calculation?
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »

about time interest is calculated
Around 05:00 - 06:00 (server time),when the server and all things refreshed.

basis of calculation

if u have 9 lvl banking(it means % 5) and 10 m gold in ur capital,u will have 10.000.000 / 20 = 500 k interest.

Each level after 4th gives 1% interest on the gold stashed in the capital.

(Oh,in my language,the Banking discription is '' Each level gives % 1 interest on the gold stashed in the capital.'',it must to be fixed. )
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:45:14 AM by MotaRo » Logged

AddisMakem
Pointillism is pointless
Lieutenant

Nil carborundum batardi

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 10:35:26 AM »

Thanks again!

Had thought it was only 1% at level 5, 2% at level 6 and so on.  Also brilliant news that it is balance held at 5.30 a.m and will time the return of gold runs accordingly!
nephilim
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 16:36:53 PM »

hah yah, rush moving all the gold to the capital at that time  *freak* *freak*

but.... id also want to know about.. what if we have negative gold? i think its a valid question.... right?  *xxx*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 18:23:33 PM »

Guyz, negative gold "doesn't exist", it's gold that has been lent to you that you must now repay, so it's not covered by the Banking research bonus...
As for game mechanisms, I'm pretty sure the admins, didn't simply add a multiplication line to their coding, but made sure that the interest apply ONLY to positive amounts of gold *wink*

The purpose of that research is to make you richer and wealthier, not poorer and more indebted !!  *xxx* *crazy*

Deus populusque
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 23:26:51 PM »

hehe but good idea would be :
-if u are in negative gold u pay (20-x)percent interest
-if dont u get standard x percent interest.
-And negative should be applied on all provinces.
Example ,u have banking 9(=5 percent) ,paying interest for having negative gold should be 15percent,so leveling bank helps in both cases.And ofc disable receiving gold if banking is 24+
Because of such unfair advantage possible with credit exploitation.
U take kredit,and switch capitol to newest ,nondeveloped ,sacrificed province.And when 7 days are gone,switch province,take credit,switch again,and payoff from sacrificed province,etc...I guess that most of u guys noticed that,its so obvious.So i said 20 ,but IO  team could balance it more.So what do u say admins,will u pass it to IO team?(well my dream is to be in IO team ,but its another subject *freak*)

Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »

Its actually calculated at first login for the day. And it won't affect negative gold in anyway.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 17:31:15 PM »

but it should be reworked so it does influence negative gold.Did u read my post ?Serious exploit is possible ,and this can remove it.Lets say that -300k is limit for negative interest.It would be realistic,balanced,very good for gameplay.
Is it possible to break MININT value with gold and suddenly have 2^31(2 billion) gold?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 17:35:50 PM by fragmaster » Logged

nephilim
Private

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 17:49:12 PM »

actually, what frag said makes sense... lets say your main province is 9 and you have a less developed one, lets say 5 for instance..
what if you take loans from prov 9 and then change the capital to 5, so then the debt goes to prov 5, where you couldnt care less of the amount of negative gold  *sos* *sos* *sos*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 17:55:59 PM »

except that you wouldn't be able to build or research from that province, and when you reach -5M gold, you wouldn't be able to recruit either.

it's up to you, but that would look like a truly "sacrificed" province ... and for what profit ? 2M gold (and 5M gold unpaid interests ?)  *crazy*

Deus populusque
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 19:12:19 PM »

2 milion gold?my one small credit is 2milion gold.U can take several large.-5M disallows hireing in that province or in all provinces?If only in that single province ,i dont care.U get more then it can  produce in entire era,a lot more.
Not to mention that u can get large amount in single moment ,when its most important ,like divine intervention.And ofc i dont need to build ,ill never build anything there.no expenses,it costs u one price of centralization,as i can see it pays off more in later stages
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 19:17:56 PM by fragmaster » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 00:19:06 AM »

2 milion gold?my one small credit is 2milion gold.U can take several large.-5M disallows hireing in that province or in all provinces?If only in that single province ,i dont care.U get more then it can  produce in entire era,a lot more.
Not to mention that u can get large amount in single moment ,when its most important ,like divine intervention.And ofc i dont need to build ,ill never build anything there.no expenses,it costs u one price of centralization,as i can see it pays off more in later stages

I don't know which game version you are playing, but your analysis is deeply flawed.
1) if 2M gold is a small loan for you, then you must already have several provinces (5+) with large pop (total 600k+), which means that colonizing one extra province to use that loan would prove costlier to research than the immediate profit to make from the loan.
2) you won't be able to take any further loan from a province with -5M gold, so you'll have to use another one, either a new through an ever greater researching cost, or an existing one with large pop that provides your Empire with much needed ressources and troops.
3) in long-era period, every province can produce a lot more in the long run than any loan you can  take, but that's missing the point of the strategy : increasing networth ... and what's the point of "freezing" a new province development through unnecessary loans ?

Deus populusque
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 00:55:51 AM »

1) who said that i made new province for that?rules came while i had one undeveloped
2) i cant switch to capital if that province has -5M?
3) im not chasing networth,maybe i can pay larger army or something else with that much gold.Maybe my upkeep is very close to income ,and only chance to increase army is via kredit?
Quality of points does matter in later stages too
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 00:58:49 AM by fragmaster » Logged

bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 01:25:29 AM »

why is this topic still going? *freak*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: