Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 10:27:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Army Save in the Wrong Way  (Read 9032 times)
xMoDx
Captain

« on: September 23, 2008, 03:49:21 AM »

there was this weak alliance that is full of below 90k netpoints, when i was on their range i used to steal from some of this alliance members if they stuck around 4-5m gold but since i increased netpoints and left them below i was shocked yesterday before i go home from work, this guy sent attack to my empty sub-province

at first i think that maybe they are making some revenge, but i target his empire and it say's lossing 16 moral when i attack so i believe it is same on his part, i sent him a message asking for his intentions, he said:

( i assume he means army save )

i just leave it alone cause i was thinking he wont get anything with it anyway and im not in the mood to fight, but next morning when i woke up i saw an attack icon above, it was him again!!! so i was thinking WDF? he is attacking my other sub-province, i decided to unload the soldiers on that province that he is going to attack

xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:53:39 AM »

loosing 434 Catapults for an empire who had just 50k netpoints is OUCH!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *ok*
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:54:11 AM by xMoDx » Logged

FeRt1
Private

Realm 4

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 04:35:16 AM »

Omg this guy is lost .. even Chuck Norris cant safe him ... *crazy*

I don't need to "Get a life".I'm gamer...I have lots of lifes...
smruti
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:46 AM »

u should hv noticed  *pardon* *pardon*, he wasnt doin army save at all.. he was trying to attack and take ur gold *hihi* *hihi*
xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »

u should hv noticed  *pardon* *pardon*, he wasnt doin army save at all.. he was trying to attack and take ur gold *hihi* *hihi*

then he should attack my main province then? not level 6 newly colonized and almost empty province
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 09:26:22 AM by xMoDx » Logged

smruti
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 09:53:21 AM »

then he should attack my main province then? not level 6 newly colonized and almost empty province

he is afraid of being slaughtered in ur main prov..may be he wants some easy gold  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: