Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 19:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: build barracks and no more place in recruits soldiers  (Read 2515 times)
erekose
Private

« on: September 12, 2008, 20:54:50 PM »

i just builded 2 levels of barracks for melee attackers , and when i go in recruit sodiers it tells me that there is no more space ! but there should be 400 place for sordsmen and spearmen.... i have 2 promotions too...
what to do Huh?
Decimus
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 21:07:08 PM »

i just builded 2 levels of barracks for melee attackers , and when i go in recruit sodiers it tells me that there is no more space ! but there should be 400 place for sordsmen and spearmen.... i have 2 promotions too...
what to do Huh?
depends also in the lvl of military academy... for every lvl of M academy, a group of soldier can be hired.a trained groups is from 1 hired soldier to the max capacity of baracks. so..if u have capaciry of 400 and lvl1 of M academy, at max u can train 1 group of 400 soldiers.
erekose
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 21:15:06 PM »

it wasn t the problem i had 3 in academy and only one group training ... but it is solved: i went in another province , and when i came back in the first one , it was possible to build the units... maybe the recruit screen was "frozen" ! sorry and thanks *Shocked*)
Decimus
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 21:16:08 PM »

it wasn t the problem i had 3 in academy and only one group training ... but it is solved: i went in another province , and when i came back in the first one , it was possible to build the units... maybe the recruit screen was "frozen" ! sorry and thanks *Shocked*)
*Smiley* no it wwasnt..arent u just builded the baracks?(increased the capacity?) it happens to me also, and I log out.log in then..
erekose
Private

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 22:11:04 PM »

yes i was increasing them , and didn't log out and in ... i just switch to another province and came back , it was enough to make it work!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: