Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 01:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is this a bug or my computer  (Read 2609 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« on: September 09, 2008, 02:56:48 AM »

for the 4th time this week I am playing game then connection times out!! And I am stuck can't connect to imperia at all!! normally is only for half hour to an hour!! But the other day I could'nt get into imperia for 7 hours and was lucky not to lose my army in any realm!! I also could'nt get into forrum or any of the other games galatic imperia ect.,!! Has this happened to anyone else or is just something wrong with my pc settings!! I tryed switching off my virus protection and firewall and was still locked out completely!!! this seems to happen after 00:00 hours gt which seem's even stranger!! *hmm*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
smruti
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:37:18 AM »

for the 4th time this week I am playing game then connection times out!! And I am stuck can't connect to imperia at all!! normally is only for half hour to an hour!! But the other day I could'nt get into imperia for 7 hours and was lucky not to lose my army in any realm!! I also could'nt get into forrum or any of the other games galatic imperia ect.,!! Has this happened to anyone else or is just something wrong with my pc settings!! I tryed switching off my virus protection and firewall and was still locked out completely!!! this seems to happen after 00:00 hours gt which seem's even stranger!! *hmm*

yeah this happened to me sometimes..like 1-2 hrs connection out.. i think its bocz IO team might be implementing something hmmm
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 13:24:39 PM »

Have you tried another internet browser?

yeah I usally use firefox but when i locked out for 7 hours I tryed everything to get online and move my army! Including explorer!! Has just got me confused. If it's like in other post just thing's being implemented cool!! But if something to do with server or pc then I need to change it!! But for life of me can't workout what it is!!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »

try restarting computer sometimes cache gets full.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: