Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 22:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: how do you find these suggestions?
better not
maybe..but not in this form
good, i like them
great, just waiting for them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a sugestion regarding medals and military points.  (Read 2915 times)
Decimus
« on: September 06, 2008, 21:37:25 PM »

since medals and military ranks express someting about players decisions and way of playing, but are without any functions in the game, i believe that these "items" should give some advantages.
I say that, cause of the fact that medals means many soldiers lost, and military ranks means skills , efforts, atitude.
 for medals, I propose that every medal should bring for the owner 1 point in moral.
 for military ranks,I propose that for every rank achieved , the player should receive a +1 in armor( experience make soldiers dificult to be killed.)

I hope this adjustemnts to encourage players in war endeavours.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 22:31:44 PM »

i disagree, unless some safeguards are taken, for example, someone can just become marshal by hitting goldmines, so no military skills and no need for reward.

Decimus
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 22:42:51 PM »

i disagree, unless some safeguards are taken, for example, someone can just become marshal by hitting goldmines, so no military skills and no need for reward.

only batlles in wich the player loose NW.and that means a double mil ranking...a full one..wich everyone can see in player statistics, and a "hidden" one, in wich battles against goldmines or empty fortresse are not counted.(the only posibles fights in wich a player do not loose NW, meaning that he do not risk a finger...)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 22:44:38 PM by Decimus » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 02:12:02 AM »

Agree for medals, but not for military points. Because that will create a big difference from first ranked military players and the rest...

Military points are a race, the most important one, the main goal of this game. They don't need incentives.
Decimus
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:04:38 AM »

Agree for medals, but not for military points. Because that will create a big difference from first ranked military players and the rest...

Military points are a race, the most important one, the main goal of this game. They don't need incentives.
but this also will create superiority for warriors armies...
prpose a form for mil points reni...*Smiley*
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 09:05:20 AM by Decimus » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: