Imperia Online International
June 04, 2024, 13:50:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: carrying capacity  (Read 4086 times)
armand
Sergeant

« on: September 06, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

i'm quitting this game, as it's not how it was when i started playing, but i thought maybe this could be a good idea.
If you attack someone with a big army or with a lot of gold but all your troops can't carry all the gold if they win,so i think you should be able to send villagers with them( who will not fight or die during the battle) and if you win they could also take some gold with them, like 100 gold each as they have no armor and aren't that tired.

Decimus
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

i'm quitting this game, as it's not how it was when i started playing, but i thought maybe this could be a good idea.
If you attack someone with a big army or with a lot of gold but all your troops can't carry all the gold if they win,so i think you should be able to send villagers with them( who will not fight or die during the battle) and if you win they could also take some gold with them, like 100 gold each as they have no armor and aren't that tired.

go to v1 realm 1 , realm4.
armand
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »

um thx but i don't trust the developpers, i don't plan wasting another 4 months and money then they change everything again. I wonder what your reaction would be if you spend 4 months + money on something and then you lose it.
anyways the topic is about my suggestion not the fact i stopped playing.

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 13:31:58 PM »

why won't they die during the battle do they hide in tree's  or cave's!! And in plains lie down in the corn!! Until someone whistle's and say's you can come out now!! Thing's change and move on!! v4 is suppost to be different from v1 and v2!! And they are doing that!! Maybe thing's thing's could have have been done in different way's!!! But at the end of the day!! From my experience of realm 8 v4 is easier than v1 and v2!! And actually these change's just make game more changelling!! If you took untrained villager's with you surely they'd die!! And anyway's most of them would probally be busy pulling your supply trains along!!!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
armand
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 13:40:28 PM »

oh so you're saying it's not realistic? well carrying capacity isn't realistic either. i know i wouldn't leave any gold behind, i'd even drop my armor and weapons to take it.
and yea i agree v4 is easier because it's more for farmers, and now they even made it easier for farmers.

Decimus
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 13:46:10 PM »

oh so you're saying it's not realistic? well carrying capacity isn't realistic either. i know i wouldn't leave any gold behind, i'd even drop my armor and weapons to take it.
and yea i agree v4 is easier because it's more for farmers, and now they even made it easier for farmers.

trains or cargo vehicles would be better.or naval ships.
talking about reality, medieval ppls were extremely poors, and most of pillages money were never the king, commander money, they were looted and taked by soldiers...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 13:51:10 PM by Decimus » Logged
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 14:08:08 PM »

Maybe but to me anyone who is worried about how much gold they take is somewhat a farmer!! Sometime's I take gold sometime's I don't!! lol!! Is just part of the game!!!

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 17:20:31 PM »

The villager idea... We kinda sorta have something like that already. 
Decimus
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 17:24:37 PM »

how about donkeys? *hihi*
Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 22:59:36 PM »

How about a new unit?
Donkeys with wagons!
The capacity would increase much, but the speed back would be slower.
You would have villagers control the wagons, hence they will not fight.
So if you lost, the defender may capture all or some of your wagons (your villagers panic and flee).

The infrastructure in your province is included in the farm. If you have a poor infrastructure (low level of farm), you can´t have wagons in your attack at all. And if the defender has bad infrastructure, your wagons can´t get close. Therefore, the capacity drops.

Maybe if the wagons are not full, they can help transport some of the soldiers, that would have died, in case they had to walk (given, that you won, and your villagers have not fled)

I don´t know, witch values to give this new unit, but I like the idea...

Rubin

The Butler did it...!
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 15:30:43 PM »

What if we had an inexpensive unit that could carry around 30 gold each?  It would cost only 22.5 wood and 9 iron to build each one and could be ready in only 6 hours.  If the upkeep was really low, you could make tons of them to carry your gold.  One soldier would have to be there to man each unit.  That would be an awesome new addition!

Sincerely,
Coalition of Light Unused Economical Spears  (aka C.L.U.E.S) *hmm*
bilko1
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 18:43:08 PM »

About this I have a serious suggestion! Is it possible if we could build higher lvls of depots? And the limit one mil., would be only if under attack?
Blaster
Major

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 16:38:58 PM »

About this I have a serious suggestion! Is it possible if we could build higher lvls of depots? And the limit one mil., would be only if under attack?

agreed (even if out of topic *wink* ), because this is already done in galactic, so should be technicaly feasible in imperia?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: