Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: game realism  (Read 9254 times)
cicson
Private

« on: September 04, 2008, 03:28:58 AM »

all the IO admins talk about making the game more realistic.

i don't want like other people to put in the game units like priest or dark wizards or biologycal warfare like i *Smiley*) read in one of the post...instead i like you to answer me this simple 2 questions:

why after a siege a fortress and the building within it are not destroyed?
         ----after a siege the fortress is destroyed only to 70% of it's full strenght and if it's not repaired and it's attacked again it doesn't suffer any more damage----

why is it a rule that a horseman doesnt survive after a battle?
         ----maybe in the battle just the horse gets killed... or just the horseman.... who knows-----

why after a pillage the villagers don't go back to work?

if i attack with and army of 10 000 guardians and 100 trebuchetes.....( you need 10000 men to handle 100 trebuchetes) the guardians handle the siege weapons or fight the defending army?... and if the fight the defending army who handles the siege weapons?.... and don;t give me that ..... that the siege weapons are handled by the 75 villagers used to uild it coz then you wouldn't have to bring 100 guardians for each trebuchete

why do i need wood to hire swordsmen and horsemen? (well... the horsemen need spears but i don't think the need that much wood)

why if i attack a boxed in province i lose only morale and not army to?... do the villagers in the province i just pass throu make fun of my army and so i lose morale? *Smiley*)

why if i siege a defensles province..... there's only one man putting up a fight?... in 200 000 villagers....if you can call them villagers when they are 200k.... there's only one man?.... the rest are wemen?... and so do you really think that the men ...wich are all soldiers... would have sex with a woman that worked all her life in a stone quary?... or a iron mine? *Smiley*).... or the medicine is just a cover for human cloning *Smiley*)... or in-vitro insemination...

hhahaha....

don't take this as an offense...i'm just pointing out that you have other things to resolve than soldiers carrying capacity and .. so don;t tell us you;r trying to make the game more realistic.....
cicson
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 03:43:07 AM »

i don't want like other people to put in the game units like priest or dark wizards or biologycal warfare like i *Smiley*) read in one of the post...instead i like you to answer me this simple 2 questions:

----after a siege the fortress is destroyed only to 70% of it's full strenght and if it's not repaired and it's attacked again it doesn't suffer any more damage----

----maybe in the battle just the horse gets killed... or just the horseman.... who knows-----

if i attack with and army of 10 000 guardians and 100 trebuchetes.....( you need 10000 men to handle 100 trebuchetes) the guardians handle the siege weapons or fight the defending army?... and if the fight the defending army who handles the siege weapons?.... and don;t give me that ..... that the siege weapons are handled by the 75 villagers used to uild it coz then you wouldn't have to bring 100 guardians for each trebuchete

why do i need wood to hire swordsmen and horsemen? (well... the horsemen need spears but i don't think the need that much wood)

why if i attack a boxed in province i lose only morale and not army to?... do the villagers in the province i just pass throu make fun of my army and so i lose morale? *Smiley*)

why if i siege a defensles province..... there's only one man putting up a fight?... in 200 000 villagers....if you can call them villagers when they are 200k.... there's only one man?.... the rest are wemen?... and so do you really think that the men ...wich are all soldiers... would have sex with a woman that worked all her life in a stone quary?... or a iron mine? *Smiley*).... or the medicine is just a cover for human cloning *Smiley*)... or in-vitro insemination...

hhahaha....

don't take this as an offense...i'm just pointing out that you have other things to resolve than soldiers carrying capacity and .. so don;t tell us you;r trying to make the game more realistic.....

p.s: and what is the simple porpouse of the alliance if i can't send reinforcements to my allies?.....coz if x is attaket by y and i attack y so that my army arives at his gates exactly when his army arives from x.... is like i'm attaking x but without the honor loss *Smiley* and x will never obtaing that money back coz he can't attack and ally *Smiley*
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 03:44:27 AM by cicson » Logged
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 04:19:01 AM »

hhahaha....

omg how many questions can you get in one post *freak* Ok if horseman is killed then his horse would run away and if horse killed horseman probally stuck under it!!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
After being raped raped and pillaged going back to work is not first thing on villagers mind need's there ruler to kick there arses and tell them togo back to work!!! evil4 evil4
The armys to seige weapon's make's sence as it would be stupid if 1k light soldgiers for e'g could take out a lvl 7 fort!! And you need villager's to move and operate them!!! *freak*
You need more wood to forge there armour and the horse's shoe's it take's alot of wood to get a fire that hot  *crazy**crazy*
Don't know why there's 1 spearman. But in world war 2 women made all the weapon's and did the hard labour!! And any soldgier was happy to have sex with them!! so ans deffinatley to last question what man would want to have sex with women who work in mines!! The answer is a soldgier!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 04:43:34 AM »

hhahaha....

Why your nickname is cicson?
Judith
Judiiii
Private

Lalalalalala

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »

Woot I love ur post Cicson!

Judith
Romanian Realm 2
Realm 4 (International)
cicson
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:34:02 AM »

Why your nickname is cicson?
it's what some of my friends call me... it's a combination of 2 nicknames *Smiley*
cicson
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

omg how many questions can you get in one post *freak* Ok if horseman is killed then his horse would run away and if horse killed horseman probally stuck under it!!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
After being raped raped and pillaged going back to work is not first thing on villagers mind need's there ruler to kick there arses and tell them togo back to work!!! evil4 evil4
The armys to seige weapon's make's sence as it would be stupid if 1k light soldgiers for e'g could take out a lvl 7 fort!! And you need villager's to move and operate them!!! *freak*
You need more wood to forge there armour and the horse's shoe's it take's alot of wood to get a fire that hot  *crazy**crazy*
Don't know why there's 1 spearman. But in world war 2 women made all the weapon's and did the hard labour!! And any soldgier was happy to have sex with them!! so ans deffinatley to last question what man would want to have sex with women who work in mines!! The answer is a soldgier!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

ok ..that makes sense...thanks.... but what about the other questions?...the one about destroying fortreses and buildings and really helping your allyes

and here's another question:

when i pillage and the description of the pillage says that i enslave the villagers..... why doesn't my population grow with the number of villagers enslaved?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 11:11:41 AM by cicson » Logged
Repr
Trusted Member

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 11:53:55 AM »

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 11:55:20 AM »

when i pillage and the description of the pillage says that i enslave the villagers..... why doesn't my population grow with the number of villagers enslaved?

because you sell the villagers enslaved for money *freak*
about the fact with siege machines...somebody has to help moving the siege weapons, while in fighting they don't have to move siege weapons *pardon*
And you can't help an ally with army, because in that way there would be a cheating paradise *xxx*

I am the one and only!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

it's what some of my friends call me... it's a combination of 2 nicknames *Smiley*

Properly... don't you think your nickname had to be more realistic?  *hahaha*
Decimus
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 12:14:48 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
cicson
Private

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 15:27:10 PM »

you got aproblem with my nickname?...what about yours?....why don't you think my nickname isn't realistic?..... it's just a nickname tho..it doesn't have to be realistic
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 15:33:03 PM »

you got aproblem with my nickname?...what about yours?....why don't you think my nickname isn't realistic?..... it's just a nickname tho..it doesn't have to be realistic

You got it! Mine is not realistic... is just my name.   *pardon*

But anyway, this is a game and is impossible to be 100% realistic and playable in the same time. Some things have to be added or removed to make it playable. You ask to many questions (why, why, why...) without thinking that there are some technical reasons behind them. I don't want to take them one by one and analyze, because the post will go too long. If you will want it, i can show you that some of the answers are just a question of taste (as your nickname) and the rest are technical.
bilko1
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 16:23:44 PM »

People, this is not arpg area... *freak* bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla.......
cicson
Private

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 18:02:02 PM »

You got it! Mine is not realistic... is just my name.   *pardon*

But anyway, this is a game and is impossible to be 100% realistic and playable in the same time. Some things have to be added or removed to make it playable. You ask to many questions (why, why, why...) without thinking that there are some technical reasons behind them. I don't want to take them one by one and analyze, because the post will go too long. If you will want it, i can show you that some of the answers are just a question of taste (as your nickname) and the rest are technical.

yeah... well....still i don't understand what bothers you about my nickname and i sincerly don't give a .....

but i think you're just plain stupid and didn't understand what the topic is all about.... i don't want those things i asked about to be changed.... i just want to make the peeople in IO management that we arn't idiots and they shouldn't feed us crap like "we-re removeing some featurese because we're trying to make the game more realistic"
 the game will never be realistic because is jsut a game....
and you'll never make something realistic by making it featureless
and please..... don't be a dumb redneck and judge or say anithing about someone elses name or nickname coz francly.... reni sounds g_y... i'd beat my parrents if they'd named me that
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: