Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 14:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO changes  (Read 17443 times)
smruti
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2008, 10:08:56 AM »

And, also, I would like to point out that the war income and the old alliance system were also abolished... by the same people who now want it back...
It was ugly and unfair.

We have our delays and drawbacks, of course.
We want everything to work flawlessly too.
But it takes time.
And that's why there are different versions and realms.
So people can chose.
Version 4, in its complete shape, is a dream come true.
Bunch of new stuff will be implemented also in it, which we still have not announced yet.
Pretty soon you will all see that... you won't need the 4 hours income anymore.

lets wait for the you won't need the 4 hours income anymore... [:-} ..
smruti
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

this isnt suggestions topic smartie..isnt..you guys just complains for some things...forgeting that these things apply to all.you guys are under the principle: "changs?when we wont them and like them.." "changes?only when aprouve them"
you whining guys know what?you are not the centr of IO..nor the decisive part, neither the players voices..
you arenteven unsatisfied players or customers, you are just guys that see any changes as an afront to them...
read other subjects of the forum, the rational guys expressed the so-called Io problems , and they were sucesfully resolved.IO changes are not a problem , but you , smart guys, after 6 7 months after changes began , vociferate about your problems

edit:for those who polite said STFU , or others that say not in joke that i must shut up..im playing in r4 with the nickname Decimus.meet me there... evil4
Decimus STFU  *hihi* *hihi*
Decimus
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

Decimus STFU  *hihi* *hihi*
*hihi* *pardon* I can't
smruti
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

*hihi* *pardon* I can't

then u gimme 1 karma.. sign doesnt matter *Embarrassed*
Decimus
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2008, 12:08:58 PM »

then u gimme 1 karma.. sign doesnt matter *Embarrassed*
ofc a plus, smileys are always good thingies *Smiley*
smruti
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »

ofc a plus, smileys are always good thingies *Smiley*
thnx ..i would like to refund u back with a + karma..for ur long cont. for this topic [:-}
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2008, 13:48:13 PM »

The main point is that for now no one has much light army. To bring enough Gold you must send a big among of existing elite army
and unfortunately this means bigger vulnerability.

Not so sure ... it's 2 months past in R18 now.
until the cargo rules I had 5k lights, now I got 10k and I still bring back my 500k-700k gold a day. no sweat. I just use rumors a bit more than before to estimate how many light spears or swordsmen I need depending on the likely booties I'll make ... that's all

As for bigger vulnerabilities, that comes not from gold, but from player abilities ... why do you think you got imperial reserves for (if not to pay for urgencies like army upkeep) ? and what is your Kingdom producing if not ressources that can be sold on the markets to get you gold ?

and for the record, yes I do have elites (fast recruiting) and no, I got no gold problem ... rather the opposite ... I don't like storing : that's the role for my favorites farmers  *hahaha*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Sultana
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2008, 21:06:16 PM »

alright guys here's what i think.

First: if any changes should be implemented they should be Posted in public at the REGISTRATION Screen of each era with the Complete rules.

Second: if IO developers want to charge extra then that would be a new deal, but as long as we bought credits on the old deal then they should stick to it till the end of the Era.

Third: if any of you guys have played Global Wars then you would know that Extreme Realism kills the joy of the game, i mean what if you attacked a castle and found that it had a lot of carts? that u could use to transport more gold with it than your trading capacity. And to be honest if we win a siege then we should get raw material but metaphorically we get gold instead.

Forth: Developers do not listen, i have talked so much about War Income and i play in 2 realms V4 and believe me no action is there! all except personal vendettas.

Fifth: you guys want more money? attract more players! work on the customer satisfaction instead of adding up fees.

Bottom line, after a long time of disappointment with the gameplay i am now playing other strategy games that are much open for democracy and wright respect. I hope IO guys take these things seriously cause this is a -ve sign.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2008, 21:07:44 PM »

First: if any changes should be implemented they should be Posted in public at the REGISTRATION Screen of each era with the Complete rules.

Second: if IO developers want to charge extra then that would be a new deal, but as long as we bought credits on the old deal then they should stick to it till the end of the Era.

Third: if any of you guys have played Global Wars then you would know that Extreme Realism kills the joy of the game, i mean what if you attacked a castle and found that it had a lot of carts? that u could use to transport more gold with it than your trading capacity. And to be honest if we win a siege then we should get raw material but metaphorically we get gold instead.

Forth: Developers do not listen, i have talked so much about War Income and i play in 2 realms V4 and believe me no action is there! all except personal vendettas.

Fifth: you guys want more money? attract more players! work on the customer satisfaction instead of adding up fees.

Bottom line, after a long time of disappointment with the gameplay i am now playing other strategy games that are much open for democracy and wright respect. I hope IO guys take these things seriously cause this is a -ve sign.

hey, i liked that about global wars. and also the fact that one can destroy the opponent`s infrastructure and resource bases

Sultana
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2008, 21:11:15 PM »

hey, i liked that about global wars. and also the fact that one can destroy the opponent`s infrastructure and resource bases

yea i agree about destroying the infrastructure but i sent like 2 tank platoons and 8 infantry and they couldnt defeat 1 trenched infantry platoon! it was so ridiculous! i wish we could destroy provinces to each other at IO or maybe capture lands from one another that would have been fun and challenging or maybe trading with eachother and roleplaying but non of the fun stuff is there  *hmm*
smruti
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2008, 06:23:45 AM »

sultana is that ur photo..u look thin *hihi* *hihi*
Sultana
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2008, 13:00:26 PM »

sultana is that ur photo..u look thin *hihi* *hihi*

here is a guy who knows how to complement a lady  *bravo*
smruti
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2008, 13:22:21 PM »

here is a guy who knows how to complement a lady  *bravo*

cough cough *Embarrassed*
That Guy
... is one tough Hombre
Lieutenant

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2008, 22:28:47 PM »

Here's a few of my thoughts regarding your questions/concerns/points of interest
In order...
1.  The changes and the Sept. 1st date for implementation, minus the 4 hour voting bonus, were listed so that I could see them each time I logged in for about a month prior to going into effect.  So, I wasn't surprised.  I will admit that the 4 hr vote bonus was a bummer and they could have mentioned it sooner.  But, at least it affected all players equally.

2.  For players who bought credits and cared, all they had to do in order to keep the six hour prod. bonus available with credits was to write a note and ask. 

3.  I think I understand what you mean here and I always wondered why we got the gold equivalent for sieges instead of the resources.  I think it's because they want you to attack similar sized armies and keep balance in the trade pricing.  If you had to attack for wood and nobody in your 2x was making wood,  noob players outside your 2x would be in danger and you would be frustrated.  On a positive note, war income gets you all the extra wood and iron you'd like to have from sieges.  Speaking of which...

4.  I used to believe this.  Then I saw them set up the vote regarding the return of war income for v4 realms.  I was very impressed and pleased.  Realm 25 has the war income still and a lot of action is taking place in there right now. 

5.  I don't know if the servers can handle more players.  Slow upload speeds and getting bumped out of the game when there is nothing wrong with my internet connection are my biggest gripes.  I don't know what exactly is necessary to improve this. 
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2008, 22:47:54 PM »

yea i agree about destroying the infrastructure but i sent like 2 tank platoons and 8 infantry and they couldnt defeat 1 trenched infantry platoon! it was so ridiculous! i wish we could destroy provinces to each other at IO or maybe capture lands from one another that would have been fun and challenging or maybe trading with eachother and roleplaying but non of the fun stuff is there  *hmm*

build bombers and fighters, they rule.

cough cough *Embarrassed*

*Grin*

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: