Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 06:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If I buy IOs credits, I'm IOs customer...Am I not?  (Read 9407 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 20:32:51 PM »

positive feedback means smth else, an input who destroys the equilibrium of a system *Grin* i kind of miss ur point.

if a company is really hated, people won`t buy it`s product, and it will be bankrupt. if one waits for the "market" to correct bad behaviour, it may  go bankrupt. usually companies don`t wait for "market" to decide, but try to prevent that, mold or control it, for example, by marketing research.  
also, freedom of speech has no limit on economic basis.

yes, but he thought it all started from a different issue, in which they made an anouncement, so, it is ok to explain what triggered this argument.

That is too simplistic point of view. It's known that negative opinions are always expressed while positive ones are rarely. This can create wrong opinion about how customers react after one or more moves from a company. Those marketing research that you mention have properly the function to analyze deeply and exactly all those elements. There are too many examples for what i'm talking about, but i think we are in the wrong thread...  *offtopic*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 20:34:17 PM »

Yes, you weren't notified of that, it was left behind and eventually rushed with the remaining credit changes. Its the kind of change that needs to be implemented ASAP or we risk ending up with another "bank interest" option. Yes, we should have announced it but we forgot. I'm sorry about that but there is nothing left to do now.

Thx Krum... but it was much more easy to post this message 2 hours before...  *pardon*
bilko1
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 20:36:19 PM »

Thank you Krum, for that answer, really!!! I apreaciate it! Now there is just one more thing to know: do you know when are the bearing rules beeing implemented? If you don't know, just, please, notify us in news, or othervise, when approximatelly is going to be...so we can prepeare for it...
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 20:48:02 PM »

thanks for clearing that up Krum
tinman
Sergeant

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 02:14:52 AM »

I bet what the problem is....management expanded too quickly, I started when you had a choice, realm 1 or realm 2. Then quickly 3 and 4 followed. Realm 4 started as a Bulgarian free zone...people were crying about aggressive game play. Then we get R5.Soon there after 6/7/8/&9.All of a sudden we get to realm 38...We get 5 Turkish realms 5 Italian realms ect but to do this "they" need to buy or rent servers to carry this load. I dont know if you remember but the old servers sucked BIG time. So we come to now...v4 is a fiasco I have never seen more goldcoins in Realm 5 I will be one soon. We get changes without notice.
1.NO WAR INCOME.( I never heard anyone say that they want war income removed)This is a game killer and needs to come back.
2.Depots auto unload under 15,000 points. This makes advancement in the game close to impossible.
3.No alliance ladder. (wtf)
4.Buy button removal...I dont mind this much...should be buy only because mostly you have much gold and need to buy w/Ir or St.
5. Now this bonus removal without notice.
6.No 6 hour option.?
7.This is a old one ..after spending 4 months playing final results are not posted anywhere.ie era hall of fame.

citral
Captain

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 02:21:32 AM »

I dont get what this is about. But I want to say 1 thing. The people in Sofia, My guess is, dont earn the b ig bucks,from credit buyers, but from all the ads ingame. Im not sure, but my guess is, they make a lot of money on the ads, and the money from credits doesnt even compare to the ammount taken from ads.

But I could be wrong about this. But the way I see it, they wont get rich, from the say 70% of the players who buy credits.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 02:41:01 AM »

credits is extra income!! Not sure they get enough from adds as most are for other online games!! I have seen adds for things like virgin broadband which would be more income!! But they actually probally need more players to get the bigger revenue adds!! Therefore try to sell more credits to finance exspansion which brings more players and bigger paying adds

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
bilko1
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 03:32:35 AM »

I bet what the problem is....management expanded too quickly, I started when you had a choice, realm 1 or realm 2. Then quickly 3 and 4 followed. Realm 4 started as a Bulgarian free zone...people were crying about aggressive game play. Then we get R5.Soon there after 6/7/8/&9.All of a sudden we get to realm 38...We get 5 Turkish realms 5 Italian realms ect but to do this "they" need to buy or rent servers to carry this load. I dont know if you remember but the old servers sucked BIG time. So we come to now...v4 is a fiasco I have never seen more goldcoins in Realm 5 I will be one soon. We get changes without notice.
1.NO WAR INCOME.( I never heard anyone say that they want war income removed)This is a game killer and needs to come back.
2.Depots auto unload under 15,000 points. This makes advancement in the game close to impossible.
3.No alliance ladder. (wtf)
4.Buy button removal...I dont mind this much...should be buy only because mostly you have much gold and need to buy w/Ir or St.
5. Now this bonus removal without notice.
6.No 6 hour option.?
7.This is a old one ..after spending 4 months playing final results are not posted anywhere.ie era hall of fame.

I dont get what this is about. But I want to say 1 thing. The people in Sofia, My guess is, dont earn the b ig bucks,from credit buyers, but from all the ads ingame. Im not sure, but my guess is, they make a lot of money on the ads, and the money from credits doesnt even compare to the ammount taken from ads.

But I could be wrong about this. But the way I see it, they wont get rich, from the say 70% of the players who buy credits.

credits is extra income!! Not sure they get enough from adds as most are for other online games!! I have seen adds for things like virgin broadband which would be more income!! But they actually probally need more players to get the bigger revenue adds!! Therefore try to sell more credits to finance exspansion which brings more players and bigger paying adds

This is not why I opened this topic! So, becouse anybody has nothing alse to say about my point of wiew...I'm locking it, with best wishes that communications will improve...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:15:43 AM by bilko1 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: