Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 19:51:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If I buy IOs credits, I'm IOs customer...Am I not?  (Read 9550 times)
bilko1
« on: September 02, 2008, 18:10:15 PM »

And IO has some responsibility to me to? Isn't that right? I don't understand your answer...
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 18:14:26 PM »

no one does, is an example of self-sufficiency and disrespect.

bilko1
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 18:16:13 PM »

k_mihai, I want a serious answer to this, don't disrespect them, please...It's true, they own the game, and they can do what ever they want, and it's a game by choice, but if I invest in it, I don't think I deserve this kind of attitude...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 18:20:06 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 18:20:13 PM »

if you purchase credits then you are an IO customer.....

even those who do not purchase credits should still be valued members......

1) we provide competition for credit buyers forcing them to buy more credits *Tongue*
2)we spread the word of the game resulting in more ppl playing.... more ppl playing = more ppl spending money

ever heard the saying "if its not broken then dont fix it."?

i dont know anything wrong with war income, 4 hour bonus, alliance ladders etc.

change is meant to be for the better.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 18:20:51 PM »

k_mihai, I want a serious answer to this, don't disrespect them, please...

and i want a serious answer too, but it seems that all they do is saying that they don`t have to answer and locking topics. so, how can that not be disrespect towards forum users?

bilko1
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 18:22:50 PM »

Maybe it is, but the forum is theirs too, so they can do anything they want here too, but as I said, I didn't expect this attitude, I really didn't...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 18:23:49 PM by bilko1 » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 18:23:50 PM »

Maybe it is, but the forum is theirs too, and they can do anything they want here too, but as I said, I didn't expect this attitude, I really didn't...

is is, but forum is made for IO players to express their opinion. mods have a separate section for that.

Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 18:28:27 PM »

is is, but forum is made for IO players to express their opinion. mods have a separate section for that.

true but they must moderate our forum to make it easy for people to find information.

there was probably 10 different topics started about the bonus resources.  and each one had several replies to it (mine had like 35)

before posting a topic on the forum look to see if it already exists..... sound familiar?

they had several different posts on the one issue and ppl were just bitching on all of them thinking it would get the point across.

it got to a stage were it was just spamming so they put a stop to it.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 18:31:17 PM »

true but they must moderate our forum to make it easy for people to find information.

there was probably 10 different topics started about the bonus resources.  and each one had several replies to it (mine had like 35)

before posting a topic on the forum look to see if it already exists..... sound familiar?

they had several different posts on the one issue and ppl were just bitching on all of them thinking it would get the point across.

there were a lot of topics, because the change wasn`t anounced or explained, and still but still no answer to the issue at hand. how can one moderate anything without communicating? this way, all will transform into a constant forum war between mods and players, which would be a bad thing for IO.

also, tell the people who opened those topics, i only opened a new one when i was censored. it wasn`t spamming, it would have been spamming had they answered, but they didn`t and transformed a communication issue into a forum war.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 18:32:17 PM by k_mihai » Logged

bilko1
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 18:32:47 PM »

You obviusly don't get the point! I don't care about bonus resources! I care about profesional attitude...
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 18:39:00 PM »

i understand what you are trying to say.

i am not happy with the way it was handled either.  but i can understand were they are coming from.

and i was not referring to you as one of the spammers.

Oton was very unprofessional but whats done is done.

MODS PLEASE USE THIS AS A LESSON TO COMMUNICATE BETTER AND PREVENT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 18:40:48 PM by Arutha » Logged
bilko1
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 18:40:44 PM »

Nice blue suggestion: by banning me, k_mihai and others from the forum?
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 18:45:11 PM »

i understand what you are trying to say.

i am not happy with the way it was handled either.  but i can understand were they are coming from.

and i was not referring to you as one of the spammers.

Oton was very unprofessional but whats done is done.

MODS PLEASE USE THIS AS A LESSON TO COMMUNICATE BETTER AND PREVENT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN!

the problem is that it isn`t an isolated case, but one of the latest in a series of mis-communication. otherwise, i would have let it pass, but too many situations were ignored like that, and discontent tend to accumulate.

bilko1
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 18:46:49 PM »

You've said it...
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 18:48:18 PM »

hmm it seems i forgive and forget too quickly....

it has been happening for a while now... and it has annoyed me heaps.

i blocked it all out because i was starting to think about quitting the game because of the flurry of rule changes with no communication.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: