Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 03:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: capulate  (Read 6623 times)
bran360
Lieutenant

« on: September 01, 2008, 23:19:08 PM »

the capitulation system in this game sucks. when farmers capulate they lose 10% of 0 military points and the attacks gets nothing but one less target. my suggestion is when someone capitulate they lose 10% production in instead of military points for a week and the attacker gains 10% production for 1 week. what you guys think?

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 02:17:36 AM »

the capitulation system in this game sucks. when farmers capulate they lose 10% of 0 military points and the attacks gets nothing but one less target. my suggestion is when someone capitulate they lose 10% production in instead of military points for a week and the attacker gains 10% production for 1 week. what you guys think?

This is suggested even before... But it opens a backdoor to cheating.  *pardon*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 03:29:07 AM »

yes but smth like losing 10% of prod, is simply wanishing, while not giving anything to the attacker can be done

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:51:11 AM »

yes but smth like losing 10% of prod, is simply wanishing, while not giving anything to the attacker can be done

This is better of course.  *ok*
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 00:46:43 AM »

didnt thought of cheating. but i think mihai's idea can just fix the fault with the current system

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
Palidor
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 16:31:41 PM »

I think if you capitulate to someone, you should do the same as taking out a loan from the bank.
First time you cap from someone, you take out a small loan, second time a medium loan, third time and thereafter large loan.

Except you don't get the money, you just have to pay it back.

The money could be said to go to a very large and impossible to defeat mercenary force that occupies your border regions for the week protecting you from the guy you capitulated to.  Or something or nothing cause who really needs an explanation?

Main thing is, you capitulate, you loose a lot more than you would have lost to just suffer the attacks.  The warrior that has been farming your tired butt deserves to see that you loose something important because he has been risking something important attacking you.

That's the biggest thing that draws this game down.  The farmers seem to constantly get more whle those that risk more get less.

Guess bravery and risk is a lost art to some people.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 17:03:24 PM »

its capitulate not capulate..lern haw to wrait  *freak*
I think if you capitulate to someone, you should do the same as taking out a loan from the bank.
First time you cap from someone, you take out a small loan, second time a medium loan, third time and thereafter large loan.

Except you don't get the money, you just have to pay it back.

The money could be said to go to a very large and impossible to defeat mercenary force that occupies your border regions for the week protecting you from the guy you capitulated to.  Or something or nothing cause who really needs an explanation?

Main thing is, you capitulate, you loose a lot more than you would have lost to just suffer the attacks.  The warrior that has been farming your tired butt deserves to see that you loose something important because he has been risking something important attacking you.

That's the biggest thing that draws this game down.  The farmers seem to constantly get more whle those that risk more get less.

Guess bravery and risk is a lost art to some people.

i totally agree *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Decimus
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 17:09:51 PM »

its capitulate not capulate..lern haw to wrait  *freak*i totally agree *Smiley*
*hmm* *hmm* *hmm* is capulate, read the subject goddamn....
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 17:22:15 PM »

*hmm* *hmm* *hmm* is capulate, read the subject goddamn....

*hahaha* here's the deal..i learn how to read if bran learns how to write  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Decimus
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 17:26:55 PM »

*hahaha* here's the deal..i learn how to read if bran learns how to write  *freak*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Palidor
Private

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2008, 17:31:04 PM »

Wait!!!  This is about capulating.

I was way off.  At least it wasn't about copulating, then I would really have been over in left field.

Of course, it might be that most players, even admins might not know anything about copulating, so I won't go into that topic.

bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 20:42:24 PM »

capulate or capitulate  same shit *freak* you know what i mean  *hihi* *freak*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: