Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 05:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glory ws _WARGASM_  (Read 13056 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »

beast and me did that. he deserved it  *Grin* but, no worry, he will grow soon again, so u will have the chance of farming him 
kingjohn
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »

When he comes into my range I will farm him again  *bear*.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 19:55:12 PM »

Last era in realm 9 Genckaptan was killed several times by my allies from blacksea. So, how he is a great player? And first war of blacksea was declared by his alliance and they lost by 2000 points and his army was destroyed too. *freak*

I am the one and only!
owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 23:25:48 PM »

Huh, really good war, I see that I have to learn a lot, specialy about eco. Congratulations for all you. It was a plesure to read all this. I hope I will meet some of you next era in 9th realm.
take care
owsiakus
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 00:00:10 AM »

Huh, really good war, I see that I have to learn a lot, specialy about eco. Congratulations for all you. It was a plesure to read all this.
owsiakus

tnx owsiakus *bear*...really it was be good war   *ok*...especially beast's fights were incredibly nice war *bravo* he almost struggled  alone... he is our hero *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

I hope I will meet some of you next era in 9th realm.
take care
owsiakus

unfortunately we dont sure we will be here  next era Huh? Huh? Huh?

____
Private

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 15:03:04 PM »

tnx owsiakus *bear*...really it was be good war   *ok*...especially beast's fights were incredibly nice war *bravo* he almost struggled  alone... he is our hero *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

unfortunately we dont sure we will be here  next era Huh? Huh? Huh?
good for us!!! *YAHOO* *YAHOO* *bear*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 00:10:00 AM »

yes, good for you. *Smiley*  *Tongue*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Konrad
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 09:19:22 AM »

Tiger, who destroy your army tonight?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2007, 10:36:36 AM »

i destroyed my army tonight konrad. *Smiley* it was tsubasa. congratulations to him, but i left my army in my province to get destroyed for military points. *Smiley* but really i destroyed my army. i planed to go vacation but kingjohn asked my help so i didnt put vacation. and this morning time changed. i launched my atacks and then instead of 1h 7 min they needed 2 h 7 min. i recalled but then 1 h 7 min back. i waited hoping that will fix and then launched again and again 2 h 7 min. so i just left atacks and went to sleep knowing that someone will kill me. i could put vacation but i take the risk to help kingjohn, maybe i survive. only chance was that i have 20 border outpost so i hoped that spies wont get in. but tsubasa was smart and sent 50 spies and obviusly they get in. :)now i cant help kingjohn anymore so i will go vacation. *Smiley* i hope my advantage in military is enough, and if it isnt it doesnt matter, scores dont get recorded. only mistake other players do is they assume i care for this game and my virtual empire. they think that destroying me, atacking and pillaging will make me mad or something, but i am really so calm after all what hapend in this realm. i wanted to play peacefully, but that isnt possible in this game. so now i find fun in atacking other players and make them mad. i sent spring message after war with wargasm just to leave me alone and i wont hit. butyesterday spring atacked me during my online. normally i was online and pillaged 2 his provinces with paladins, then 2 more even before his army returned from my province with 4 gold he earned. *Smiley* then he try to pillage me, but i am online again. *Smiley* i wasnt planing to pillage him anymore, i thought he learned his lesson again. but lakota, his friend(i wont talk again about multies) pillaged 3 of his provinces for 10 %. i was laughing when i saw that. somebody doing my job.*Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley* i am still laughing. then i was really sorry i cant go vacation and i was allready put my mouse on vacation button just to make them sad, they can get me.  but now i hope they are smiling, finally get rid of beast. *Smiley* *Smiley* Now it would eb funny that some bug make this era 8 month long.  *Smiley* *Smiley*
I wish all players to have fun in this game. Play good, play smart, play fair. its just a game, its intended to be funny, interesting, to kill some time,not a place to cure frustrations from real life. I know i made this game hell to some players, so i apologize to them. for most of them i am sorry, but for some of them i would do it again.
PS. if someone wishes i leave my acc and dont go vacation last 5 days, lets say in next few hours. *Smiley* if pillaging me and atacking my forts will make somebody happy, i will gladly do it. *Smiley*

tiger
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 10:42:10 AM »

i was wrong. they wont pillage me, in future, they are all ready coming. *Smiley* *Smiley* i hope they are happy now. *Smiley* i know i am having fun, because one of their army will die. *Smiley* i just wont opinion what to do? to allow them have fun or train 100k light units and visit their provinces?? or i made them suffer enough. *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

tiger
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: