Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: more net points for army/troops ?!  (Read 3158 times)
matti
Private

« on: October 08, 2007, 02:33:23 AM »

I think that the military units should give more net poinst. It happend 4 times in the last 2 weeks that a player which have nearly 2times more net points attacked me, but his army was 4 or 5 times bigger than my army, so that there was no chance, especially when i was offline. It's really not motivating. Perhaps the the net points range should lowered to 1.5 , from a rating of 100k or so.
k_mihai
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 02:40:38 AM »

they already give a lot of net points. it`s a war game (also), this things happens.
Astarte
Empress
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 05:51:17 AM »

I think that the military units should give more net poinst. It happend 4 times in the last 2 weeks that a player which have nearly 2times more net points attacked me, but his army was 4 or 5 times bigger than my army, so that there was no chance, especially when i was offline. It's really not motivating. Perhaps the the net points range should lowered to 1.5 , from a rating of 100k or so.
Well, I could say the reverse, that I would like to see the net points for army lowered, but it would unbalance the game.

"Friend be friend, and foe be foe. If one hurt me first, then they be foe..."
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 01:09:16 AM »

Well, I could say the reverse, that I would like to see the net points for army lowered, but it would unbalance the game.

This is already implemented in some realms (low networth for army)....original suggestion (for unchanged realms) is IMO quite in place...

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 08:39:26 AM »

Q-bura, in realms with new rules, the price of all military units is 50% higher than before but the net worth points given for military units are 2 times the spent resources (it was 3 times before) (2*1.5=3*1). So, in fact, 1000 paladins bring the same number of net worth points in all realms *Smiley*

I am the one and only!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: