Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 16:53:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 1817 times)
hUpS
Private

« on: August 11, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »

I had more than 40000 heavy army, 20000 elite army and an asshole attacked me and I remain with total 6000 army, the guy is 1.97 times bigger then me.What to do to defend myself? every time when I make my army he is coming and destroy it.And I spend my resources. He is attacking me for 100k gold.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 08:50:58 AM by hUpS » Logged
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

I had more than 40000 heavy army, 20000 elite army and an asshole attacked me and I remain with total 6000 army, the guy is 1.97 times bigger then me.What to do to defend myself? every time when I make my army he is coming and destroy it.And I spend my resources. He is attacking me for 100k gold.

You have to learn army save *wink* if this guy bigger than u,then he is getting -honor points,So,dont stay ur army at home,send them to for 6-7 h gold mines,when u come back online,they can come to home *Smiley*

hUpS
Private

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »

KK, good idea Thx a lot
higrm
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 13:59:34 PM »

You also have the option to capitulate against him, if you haven't already used that option.
Cheers,
Higrm
MotaRo
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 16:33:56 PM »

You also have the option to capitulate against him, if you haven't already used that option.
Cheers,
Higrm

*freak* It sound comes good *Smiley* but it will make him more Angry *Smiley* and you will be his 1st target,but a few times if u do armysave,he will come for nothing,and he will give up this way *Smiley*

higrm
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 17:59:38 PM »

Capitulating won't make the guy angry.  Sending out three or four pillages to him at once and then capitulating before he can retaliate, that will make him angry.  But what the hell, if you have capitulated, he can't do anything so let him get angry.  Just remember to recapitulate every 7 days.

Cheers,
Higrm
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 01:43:58 AM »

Capitulating won't make the guy angry.  Sending out three or four pillages to him at once and then capitulating before he can retaliate, that will make him angry.  But what the hell, if you have capitulated, he can't do anything so let him get angry.  Just remember to recapitulate every 7 days.

Cheers,
Higrm

thats just cowardly *freak*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
groll
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 02:54:59 AM »

on v4 realm at least (not sure for other have it laso now or not) you can't capitulate of someone you have attack in the last 48H (I don't know if it's from the send or the battle itself).

when he attack you move your army if not online send it away(army save). the best usually when online is  possibly to attack him back (pillage, fortsiege). capitulate work for him, but many will see it and then you are on the radar screen of the sharck around  *black_eye*. depending of the stage of your realm this can be usual to take army that are half strength, this make miltitary points and honor since he also losse some, not too much troops. if you are in an aliance it can also be the reason some alliance have long history and many enemies and it becomes nasty sometimes
hUpS
Private

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 17:32:17 PM »

on v4 realm at least (not sure for other have it laso now or not) you can't capitulate of someone you have attack in the last 48H (I don't know if it's from the send or the battle itself).

when he attack you move your army if not online send it away(army save). the best usually when online is  possibly to attack him back (pillage, fortsiege). capitulate work for him, but many will see it and then you are on the radar screen of the sharck around  *black_eye*. depending of the stage of your realm this can be usual to take army that are half strength, this make miltitary points and honor since he also losse some, not too much troops. if you are in an aliance it can also be the reason some alliance have long history and many enemies and it becomes nasty sometimes
Lol his alliance total net worth point is more than 1000000 and mine 300000 so I think I will take the peaceful way to send my army away or capitulate until I have a consistent army. *gamer*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 20:44:47 PM by hUpS » Logged
higrm
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 18:05:31 PM »

That is the way it is supposed to work also in version 1 rules, but it doesn't work.  if you are sure it works, can you test it for me?  Try to capitulate to the last guy you attacked.  And if you actually do capitulate, my apologies for your lost military points, but i told you so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: