Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 19:20:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United WORLD!!!  (Read 39521 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2009, 05:09:54 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbpyNePW5k

the video is kinda long, but it will give u a little idea bout wats happening there *Censored*

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2009, 05:38:42 AM »

but couldn't threre be a palestinian state on the west bank? there is no need for just one state to survive there can be jews and palestines sharing that place, and if they continue attacking each other everytime there'll be more aggression each side, israel can't put weapons down while the arabs are determined to destroy it, and palestine will continue to suffer war till there is real determination to stop the insanity on both sides.

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »

i just watched it for the first time, i hope u do when u have the time ... as the man said in minute 17 : if there was 5% kamikaza, next year they will be 60 %
this whole discrimnation gives you the feeling to pay back, to revenge, to fight for ur rites by all means necessary, they are develloping terrorisme , then to use it against them

*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »

but couldn't threre be a palestinian state on the west bank? there is no need for just one state to survive there can be jews and palestines sharing that place, and if they continue attacking each other everytime there'll be more aggression each side, israel can't put weapons down while the arabs are determined to destroy it, and palestine will continue to suffer war till there is real determination to stop the insanity on both sides.
you are rite, for one lebannon and syria are the only arab countries left who didnt sign peace wih israel so arabs dont share the cause, syria doesnt fight, lebannon too, only hezbollah wich is in lebannon has the ability to mess around with them...
i was watching news the other day and israeli prime minister said he doesnt expect peace to happen before 3 years minimum...
i think when even when they will propose peace, they will do it with a mediocre offer, giving palestenians a very small piece of land, so that palestenians refuse it, then they can say : Look ! they dont want it...
all i wanna see is as u said a palestenian state, and a respectable one

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2009, 06:39:19 AM »

the problem is i guess some other pple just wanna see one state, instead of 2

Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2009, 12:40:15 PM »

and even if Israel "allowed" Palistine as a country... they'ld always "froze up" when talking about Jerusalem... cause that freaking city is one of the roots of the war... it's holly to catholics,jews and muslims... so everyone wants it... honestly the city could be blown to pieces for all I care... that city (not it's citizens) just brings war and hate... but nobody sees it.. they only see it as a "holy" city... but all it brings is death...
I do not think the arabs and the muslims in that region hate the jews... they just hate Israel, cause the have their holy city, they beat up palistinians (that are in majority muslim right? ) and then because Israel is a freaking small coutry with big guns, that think they are the best (because the USA backs them up)... just like the kids in school, there's the 1,20m tall bully that beats the other kids up cause he has a 2 meters brother behind them... and the other bullies don't want to mess up the small bully cause then they'ld have to face his brother...
a full scale war with Israel, would destroy Israel, but the USA would interveign and the muslims in that region would suffer a very big war....
WWIII will start cause of the muslims/arabs vs USA... the problem is that the ones who win will feel they've accomplished everything when in fact they'ld have just fucked the whole world...
bah thinking of those maniacs makes me sick

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2009, 08:10:03 AM »

righto about jerusalem *bravo*
why don't they just make jerusalem a state just like vatican, nobodys land *pardon*

Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »

why don't they just make jerusalem a state just like vatican, nobodys land *pardon*
but who would rule it? Vatican is ruled by catholics
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:55:53 AM by Faladhrym » Logged

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2009, 19:42:19 PM »

defenetly israel wouldnt even consider it...

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2009, 23:26:00 PM »

defenetly israel wouldnt even consider it...
ofc not at least while the thing they have the arabs by the balls *tired* and if smt happens and arabs gain control they wouldn't do that neither *hmm*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2009, 23:33:13 PM »

ofc not at least while the thing they have the arabs by the balls *tired* and if smt happens and arabs gain control they wouldn't do that neither *hmm*
belive me arabs will never gain control  *freak*

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2009, 23:34:22 PM »

belive me arabs will never gain control  *freak*
maybe someone gets a nuke and flush israel out of the toilet together with palestine *freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2009, 23:40:31 PM »

maybe someone gets a nuke and flush israel out of the toilet together with palestine *freak*
IRAN  *freak*

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2009, 23:41:04 PM »

IRAN  *freak*
you think they wanna get one? *freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2009, 23:43:55 PM »

you think they wanna get one? *freak*
they allready got one, wat pisses me off that israel sure has one , but The World isnt worried about that, Israel is Angel, Iran is evil  evil4

*freak*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: