Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 21:28:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United WORLD!!!  (Read 39524 times)
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:45 AM »

also an atheist. *Smiley* or agnostic, whatever, I don't believe in anything... but every piece of information I have from Buddishm I enjoy... cause to me seems to be the only "preacefull" religion... I never saw Budhism making a Jihad or a Crusade... they're just there, minding their own business...

Lebanon... heh... that war (2 years ago I think) was freaking pathetic... Israel only did that cause the USA would shutp up about it... the USA only started talking peace after people started demanding them to put a leash on the Israeli government, I'm not saying Israeli are bad folks... I would get angry as welll if Hezbollah or something else were launching missles over my head... but fuck... that freaking "war" will never end... (honestl just like Zohan said lol) that whole region is starting to annoy me, and getting pathetic.. people now fight only for revenge... both sides say the other side started, both sides have no idea why it has started, so they come up with reasons to fight...

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2009, 16:30:08 PM »

yeah ur rite...to be more precise about the start of the war,,,hezbolah wanted to free some of its prisoners held in israel,for more than 10 years,so they went and kidnapped 2 israeli soldiers and said they would trade them for 100 prisoners *freak* they got mad and started bombing all of lebannon,they destroyed all the bridges, and some industrial facturies that had nothing to do with the war,just to f*ck our economy  *hmm*

*freak*
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2009, 17:05:31 PM »

that just opens dangerous precedents... like do you know ETA? from Spain... sometimes they wander around near the portuguese border they troll around with portuguese license plates on their cars, etc...
It actually crossed my mind when USA invaded Afghanistan and Iraq searching for Bin Laden, or Israel went after Lebanon searching for Hezbollah... if the spanish someday won't do it with us... invading Portugal in searching for ETA lol...

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2009, 01:08:25 AM »

yeah ur rite...to be more precise about the start of the war,,,hezbolah wanted to free some of its prisoners held in israel,for more than 10 years,so they went and kidnapped 2 israeli soldiers and said they would trade them for 100 prisoners *freak* they got mad and started bombing all of lebannon,they destroyed all the bridges, and some industrial facturies that had nothing to do with the war,just to f*ck our economy  *hmm*
are you from lebannon?

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2009, 01:09:33 AM »

are you from lebannon?
yeah im half Lebanese half Russian

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2009, 01:10:57 AM »

yeah im half Lebanese half Russian
so why is the hate against jews even b4 war started?  *pardon*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »

man the war started in 1948 when they arrived to palestine and started their country
and since Lebannon is on the borders it was heavily influenced, it changed our country forever...
i dont hate Jews pal, i hate Israel and USA policy and the way they influence all the world and give a bad image about my country,
are you Jew? *freak*
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 01:21:37 AM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2009, 01:25:30 AM »

man the war started in 1948 when they arrived to palestine and started their country
and since Lebannon is on the borders it was heavily influenced, it changed our country forever...
i dont hate Jews pal, i hate Israel and USA policy and the way they influence all the world and give a bad image about my country,
are you Jew? *freak*
nope, but i've read that the arabs are determine to destroy israel, and i think that they have the right to have their own homeland *freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2009, 01:31:35 AM »

those are old ideas that vanished with time... Jews have the rite to have their country, and Palestenians have the rite to have their contry BACK...
you cant just come to a country say its yours, and leave its people without any identity destroying many years of culture

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2009, 02:12:01 AM »

those are old ideas that vanished with time... Jews have the rite to have their country, and Palestenians have the rite to have their contry BACK...
you cant just come to a country say its yours, and leave its people without any identity destroying many years of culture
i though palestinians have a country  *xxx*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2009, 02:30:55 AM »

thats wat u thought... look at an international map... do u see palestine??? can u believe Israeli police arrested 2 years ago the whole Plaestenian gouverment and kept em in cells coz they made a decision not to have peace before Israel declare a free Palestine? wat kinf of bullsh*t is this!!!! *crazy*
so NO country NO gouverment now...
see? people donno bout these stuff, media hide it, they show u wat they choose to show...

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2009, 02:35:30 AM »

its tru that it doesn't shows palestine, so has israel occupied all of palestine? is it an international agression or an independence civil war? *xxx*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:59 AM »

defenetly international agrresion!!! and yes all of palestine, actually palestenians live in a territory circled by walls, BIG WALLS, like mouse in a cage...

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2009, 04:50:58 AM »

was it like that since the creation of israel or what? *xxx*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2009, 05:03:30 AM »

well no... first english and french started to bring Jewish people to Palestine and assembled them in a way to form a circle around the country,( by the way there was always Jews in Lebannon and Palestine), then Jews started to push IN, and when the world declared the formation of Israel in 1948 or so , war started (.......)
then when Jews took control they decided the Isarelis should not mix up with the Palestenians, so they circled them between these walls
Can u imagine? 2 weeks ago we were celvrating the memory of the Fall of Berlin Wall...
now there is Israeli WALLS *freak*

*freak*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: