Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 11:26:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United WORLD!!!  (Read 39439 times)
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 17:18:36 PM »

shud up little spammer or i ll kick ur assssssss
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 13:29:09 PM »

shud up little spammer or i ll kick ur assssssss
*freak* im 191 cm tall  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 20:49:16 PM »

1.94 + lot of experience in body battles *Smiley*)) many enemies crushed so lets try *Smiley*) *kissgirl*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 04:55:52 AM »

in 19th century, terrorism become an available tactic. media isn`t a 20th century invention. the most important terrorist act in history, who really changed a world (by indirect effects), was in 1914, before mass radio, TV, CNN etc. in rest, mostly i agree with you.

Ok, i agree. In fact i was not considering printed media, so you are right.
Decimus
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 21:31:00 PM »

and probably the same things happened to the  Egyptians (Egypt and Sudan), Persians (Iran), Ottomanian Empire(Turkey, arabia, northen africa and Spain), Soviet Union (Russia...and some countries around it) and soon the United States. after America i have a great believe thet Israel will become an Empire.
how do you sustain that?about israel.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 22:21:51 PM »

and probably the same things happened to the  Egyptians (Egypt and Sudan), Persians (Iran), Ottomanian Empire(Turkey, arabia, northen africa and Spain), Soviet Union (Russia...and some countries around it) and soon the United States. after America i have a great believe thet Israel will become an Empire.

They miss one of the main factors dude: TERRITORY  *pardon*, which in physics in translated: SPACE.
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 00:07:40 AM »

after America i have a great believe thet Israel will become an Empire.

I don't see that happening... Israel is actually trying to get rid of the land it already occupies! (sort of  *pardon*)

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 14:25:33 PM »

but muslims believe that Israel and America will take over the whole arabian region (as they already have, but not officialy).
there is no such thing as terrorism, its a word invented by americans and jewish so they can take over the world.

like for a coman example:
 An Iraqi bombs a car and destroys a street, killing five to ten people is called terrosim.
 but throwing a nuclear bomb and burning a japanese city, turning its thousends of people to ashes is called national defense!!!!

this is why we shouldn't believe everything we see on t.v.

I don't think it's made-up that some people are targeting innocent civilians on purpose. I find that very real and wholly evil.

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 14:49:08 PM »

1.94 + lot of experience in body battles *Smiley*)) many enemies crushed so lets try *Smiley*) *kissgirl*
*freak* you coward,dare to hit smaller then you *Tongue*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
PYGMILIAN
Private

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 16:09:54 PM »

At which point did the NRA ,PLO, JDL,Cia just to name a few . invent the Word terrorism.  Roma I do not see how you can put it just on the Americans and jews to be the sole originators of terrorism.

Terror is the key word here the Romans did this for yrs , The Egyptians did it for yrs, The Irish did it for yrs, the Scotts did it for yrs, Germany did the same.  the simple Fact that people feel terrorized is an act of terrorism in itself...

but muslims believe that Israel and America will take over the whole arabian region (as they already have, but not officialy).
there is no such thing as terrorism, its a word invented by americans and jewish so they can take over the world.

like for a common  example:
 An Iraqi bombs a car and destroys a street, killing five to ten people is called terrorism.
 but throwing a nuclear bomb and burning a Japaneses city, turning its thousands of people to ashes is called national defense!!!!

there is a huge difference between the car bomber and Hiroshima and Nagasaki .  the Car bomber takes out people that are living in peace and have the right to live that way without the fear of having to watch ones back because some Idiot wants to kill himself.
   And does the bombers Other miscreants help rebuild no hey doit over and over. that is terrorism.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were done in the times of a world war And after the war was over The US   helped rebuild Japan and support its people till They as a country could stand on their own feet again.
   this act By the US ushered in a time of peace and understanding.

Those that use the car bomb or suicide bomber tactics are doing nothing to help in world peace But only wish to further their private agendas
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 16:12:18 PM by PYGMILIAN » Logged

experiance takes time to come, if you don't see it coming then it means you shoold reconsider your logic
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 18:32:44 PM »

An Iraqi bombs a car and destroys a street, killing five to ten people is called terrosim.
 but throwing a nuclear bomb and burning a japanese city, turning its thousends of people to ashes is called national defense!!!!

Of course you speak for a part of muslims believing such a idiotsy. If that is true, then why they (that part) are happy after every successful terrorist act? That had to be sick and condemn the terrorist as CIA agents, but they never did that. Can you tell me why?
If bin Laden is CIA agent, why don't they catch and kill him? If he is not, why he takes the responsibility for terrorist acts?

Dude, there are a lot of contradictions in that "believe"... sorry.
PYGMILIAN
Private

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 19:19:07 PM »

Granted  Bin Laden was CIA trained Buit not part of CIA and we have tried to take him out BUt in the spy game all truths are not what they seem

experiance takes time to come, if you don't see it coming then it means you shoold reconsider your logic
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2009, 18:07:21 PM »

I've always enjoyed that irony... the americans attacked civilians.. civilians!! they're pricks, period... they blame Saddam's reign of terror, but they've never been accused of War crimes, which they did with Hiroshima and Nagasaki... and while they were saying "Oh, we're attackin Iraq cause in 20 years Saddam killed 400K people, bla bla bla" In freaking Darfur in 2/3 years 200K people were killed and 1M lost their homes... why didn't the mighty americans went to darfur? I've always tought, ofc they don't have bloody oil... but then a mate warned me, they do have oil... but that oil already have an owner... China -_- wow aren't the american brave? *SARCASTIC*
this are the type of subjects I love the most... *Smiley*

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2009, 03:02:58 AM »

I havent got the time to read all posts, sorry, but i have some words about the idea about TERRORISTS in the middle east...
I wanna start with afghanistan,,, it is true there is alot of weapons and alot of terrorists come from there,,, but since 11 september this country has been bombed allmost everyday, not everybody sees wat really happens behind the scenes, i saw once the American AirForce bomb 120 people that where on their way to make a wedding, because they thaught it was terrorists transporting weapons,,,, ok so if i was a simple guy or student from afghanistan, after seeing this, i would like to grab a gun and to fight back, get a revenge... is that terrorism? anyway

2_ PALESTINE : man does any1 say this word these days??? ok israel has the right to have a country blablabla, now does the palestenian people have to suffer bcoz of that?palestenian houses are demolished without any rights, its people have to leave those areas, then Israel builds new houses for its people... MAN I SWEAR IF THIS HAPPENED MY FAMILY/MOTHER/SISTER/FATHER , i would go grab a gun and wack some israeli soldiers without any conscious...those kids that grow up that dont have any oppurtunities in their life, wat would they like to do when they grow up?grab a gun ...

3_Hezbollah in Lebannon : terrorists!!!!!!!!! why? coz they are the only one left to defend against Israel... good enough reason for USA,,, i am HALF LEBANESE, and let me tell you, Israel still holds alot of lebanese territory is the SOuth, rich in water,,, when i go to lebannon i see everyday ISRAELI PLAINS flying above my head, but nobody talks about that....
Because of Israel wherever i go and they see Lebannon on the passport, i have to be checked 100 times, questionned , searched ( in AIRPORTS )

Conclusion : the fighting of terrorism has caused to more terroristic( or watever it is ) cultures, believes... PLEASE WHEN YOU WATCH CNN AND OTHER NEWS CHANNELS, TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE PLACE OF EACH SIDE AND TRY TO SEE HOW IT FEELS , MAYBE U WILL UNDERSTAND THINGS THEY DONT SHOW U ON TV

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2009, 05:51:26 AM »

dudes about gods, true it might be hard to believe that there are any, but the fact that life by itself would be empty and dull if we didn't had any expectations for smething beyond, that it just doesn't ends after death, that all of our sacrifices will have an immortal meaning, and that love will last forever *kissgirl*    i may be atheist, but i hope really bad and i expect that this is not the only thing, that there is an endless road to go to

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: