Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 16:57:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ambushing  (Read 8148 times)
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 16:08:56 PM »

absolutely thats correct, thats why i usually kill his spy under 10mins so he will have 10% of making a retreat, almost all of my enemies now are distance 10hrs and back 10hrs, he would just prefer to crash his army to a no resources and no troops Province and get around 64 military points for destroying a level 7 empty fortress, rather then retreating and reduce moral points, usually i would know he have weak armies because he also have weak upgrades, because of this post http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=25.0 it clearly says 

if it is around 10mins left and you still cant see the compositions of his army you better run away but you wait for timing so he will be mad for unsuccessful steal of your resources, but to do this you must have high Depots so you can hide your resources, only idiots leave his spy level low and start to siege empires,

PS: these wer just pure observation and based from my experience in Imperia Online, this may not apply to all *Smiley*
*xxx*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 20:42:35 PM »

Ambush works only in 2 cases:

1. Attacker is a noob or is playing just for fun. He will not follow his attack at all, so even with online status you can ambush him as well
2. Attack is not against boxed province, but against the other provinces and his army is separated in 4-6 parts to take as much gold as possible. In this case is possible to ambush with unmobilized army. This will work only in realms without online status.

If the game is played correctly, is not possible to ambush in realms with online status, if you are not extremely luck (for example logging on 15-20 seconds before enemy attack will arrive)

All the other cases spoken here fall in the first case (attacker is a noob)  *pardon* So send your army to defend 11 or 30 min before is not that will change anything at all. The attacker simply is not there at all  *hahaha*

Anyway, you will have fun with ambushes with you play at low points  *ok*
xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 14:45:22 PM »

send 7% of you army to each of his sub empire so he cant hide anything and full force on main province *Smiley* make sure the troops you send can take down his fort *Smiley* and you will sure get something when your troops come home

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 14:47:50 PM »

Ambush works only in 2 cases:

1. Attacker is a noob or is playing just for fun. He will not follow his attack at all, so even with online status you can ambush him as well
2. Attack is not against boxed province, but against the other provinces and his army is separated in 4-6 parts to take as much gold as possible. In this case is possible to ambush with unmobilized army. This will work only in realms without online status.

If the game is played correctly, is not possible to ambush in realms with online status, if you are not extremely luck (for example logging on 15-20 seconds before enemy attack will arrive)

All the other cases spoken here fall in the first case (attacker is a noob)  *pardon* So send your army to defend 11 or 30 min before is not that will change anything at all. The attacker simply is not there at all  *hahaha*

Anyway, you will have fun with ambushes with you play at low points  *ok*
*freak* once in r10 i had extreme luck ..i sent my army on short armysave and logged off...unluckily for the attacker army returned from armysave just a bit before his attack and he lost  *freak* ..what a luck  *gamer*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 17:39:06 PM »

*freak* once in r10 i had extreme luck ..i sent my army on short armysave and logged off...unluckily for the attacker army returned from armysave just a bit before his attack and he lost  *freak* ..what a luck  *gamer*

That is not ambush Kosac. Italians call it "cullo"...  *hahaha* more than luck  *freak*
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 19:22:42 PM »

also you can ambush people by activating a fort within seconds before they hit. *hihi* of course this doesnt work if you play with credits. *hihi*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 21:53:29 PM »

send 7% of you army to each of his sub empire so he cant hide anything and full force on main province *Smiley* make sure the troops you send can take down his fort *Smiley* and you will sure get something when your troops come home
that 7% is nothing if the player doesn't have enough rams to siege a high level fortress and forti..  *hihi* *crazy*
xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 05:32:37 AM »

that 7% is nothing if the player doesn't have enough rams to siege a high level fortress and forti..  *hihi* *crazy*

someone have level 7 and 8 fortress on each of his province? possible but not necessary....

Province 6

province 7

province 9

province 8

Attacks;

this is what inside my province, if i did not make that attack and failed, x2 will attack him again *Smiley*

ps this guy quit, he was the first to attack me anyway *Smiley* and he is under my 1k distance so i consider him very dangerous *Smiley* and we have same netpoints *Smiley*
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 06:26:10 AM by xMoDx » Logged

xMoDx
Captain

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 05:36:56 AM »

he dont have any gold and resources left, because all of his province is on fire so he change realm  [:-} at new realm he became my ally *Smiley* we are in same alliances eheheh

dont tell me that he dont have box province.. yes he does.. and he does have level 7 fortress, its just luck and good choice of time, he said he was sleeping when i hit him *Smiley*

EmPeRoR JuMoNg
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 15:53:03 PM »

Your Evil..!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: