Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 14:55:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iloveyou Vs Cangaru  (Read 24623 times)
kingjohn
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 21:53:44 PM »

Thanks for your kind words, feera, faruk and carman. I even left armada for an extra 5 morale so I can hit 3X, this battle was a calculated risk, I would have win anywhere btw morale 48-52 and I was right, the elite archers would determine which morale I ended and I check calculator many times giving different morale victory. So yes it was a calculated risk, I lost lots of 2X targets and nearly everyone in my 2X is my friend and I honor NAP so I hit outside 2X. I even lost 10% production but my eco is so good at meds 15 and beureaucracy 20 for 9 provinces so I am making lots of resources, I keep to my word, military way is easier than farming. Farming is hard, you have to calculate and decide what to research, change offline times so when research que ends, you can research, calculate and calculate and calculate non stop, which is better, uni or meds, or beureaucray is better first. Military??? How hard? Just make soldiers, calculate and attack. What is there to think?Huh?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 22:02:54 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Feera
Private

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 22:04:41 PM »

I am convinced it was a neatly and greatly calculated attack. No-one would dare to balance at 47 morale threshold.  Mihai, you are voicing your "brilliant thunder-voice" every time Kingjohn is a subject of discussion. I am just amazed how excrutiating are your pains of jealosy towards interest shown towards Kingjohn. Please do not be so evident and plain in your jealosy Mihai.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 22:05:56 PM by Feera » Logged
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 22:09:20 PM »

I am convinced it was a neatly and greatly calculated attack. No-one would dare to balance at 47 morale threshold.  Mihai, you are voicing your "brilliant thunder-voice" every time Kingjohn is a subject of discussion. I am just amazed how excrutiating are your pains of jealosy towards interest shown towards Kingjohn. Please do not be so evident and plain in your jealosy Mihai.

no wonder you are surprised *Grin* i dislike cowards, you included, and boasters. i`m 100% sure it wasn`t a calculated risk, but a mistake

kingjohn
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 22:13:46 PM »

no wonder you are surprised *Grin* i dislike cowards, you included, and boasters. i`m 100% sure it wasn`t a calculated risk, but a mistake

You can ask faruk, I have been monitoring and spying him for the last 3-4 days everyday, and yes I used to make offensive defeat because I love to crash other farmer's networth but I also know offensive victory, at r2 three eras ago and I also killed armies with offensive victories. So this is not something new.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 22:22:00 PM »

You can ask faruk, I have been monitoring and spying him for the last 3-4 days everyday, and yes I used to make offensive defeat because I love to crash other farmer's networth but I also know offensive victory, at r2 three eras ago and I also killed armies with offensive victories. So this is not something new.

ofc is new. having 5-6 offensive victories with real armies as your whole experience in IO makes every victory something new. i don`t know how you watched that dude, cause it wasn`t required, since he was off with hours, and with the army home. and 47 ending morale is not a calculated risk, unless you wanted to get rid of your army and net.

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 22:23:25 PM »

While this battle seems fraught with mistakes, it is a decent enough battle. I hope KJ is starting to appreciate the finer points of playing this game through having some honest confrontations.

The thrill of battle is something, is it not?

(Obligatory rose here ----->  *rose*)

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
kingjohn
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 22:28:21 PM »

While this battle seems fraught with mistakes, it is a decent enough battle. I hope KJ is starting to appreciate the finer points of playing this game through having some honest confrontations.

The thrill of battle is something, is it not?

(Obligatory rose here ----->  *rose*)

I have to say again, I am the spokesman for farmer, if I win mp at r4 it will prove mp is easier than farming, thanks for the rose polymeron, part of my networth is because of your trade calculator.  *rose* *rose* *rose* If you ask me, I couldn't care less for MP, infact I hate mili points, the only reason I take this challenge is to protect all farmers from the nonsense that people farm is easy and farming is nothing but just pressing buttons and this is a stupid comment, even some warriors I know says farming is not easy at all.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 22:33:38 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 22:36:19 PM »

Well...you still need more than 10 battles like this to catch faruk *freak*
And if you had some bad luck, your dream to win mili points would finish *hihi*
By the way, many players complained about the mili points system because someone can win it only hitting gold mines, so if you win it and kill only 100.000 soldiers is not a big achievement, but is a proof that someone is having a lot of free time (or babysitters) and don't get bored in attacking gold mines thousands times *freak*

I am the one and only!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 00:01:35 AM »

if I win mp at r4 it will prove mp is easier than farming,

If you ask me, I couldn't care less for MP, infact I hate mili points, the only reason I take this challenge is to protect all farmers from the nonsense that people farm is easy and farming is nothing but just pressing buttons and this is a stupid comment, even some warriors I know says farming is not easy at all.

Farming in traditional realm is the art of mediocrity. There is absolutely not difficult to play farming in a traditional realm. I play that when i have very little free time.

But farming become very difficult if everybody plays for farming. This is the case in Nomad. BTW where are you there? You are king of farmers... how on earth you refused to play the only real farming game of IO?

Above battle has nothing special to be in hall of fame. I had at least 7-8 like that in previous era and my networth was 160k-210k.

I also saw battle link and i can say that your army composition was wrong... well, the defenders army was also not well composed, but you had no reason on earth to put so much elite archers. If you had phalanx instead of them, then was no risk at all, and you had to win at least with 55 morale.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 00:03:12 AM by reni » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 05:56:17 AM »

Btw,thanks for the pillage yesterday polish200, it just confirms you are jealous. wow, you lose about 19 honor to attack me and a addition 4 honor, thanks again polish200, I hope you come again, thanks so much. So pillage away, that's what you do best :-) As promised I won't capitulate from you, I am not giving away my hard earned mili points, anything above brigadier general I will never capitulate.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 06:03:06 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 08:10:58 AM »

Btw,thanks for the pillage yesterday polish200, it just confirms you are jealous. wow, you lose about 19 honor to attack me and a addition 4 honor, thanks again polish200, I hope you come again, thanks so much. So pillage away, that's what you do best :-) As promised I won't capitulate from you, I am not giving away my hard earned mili points, anything above brigadier general I will never capitulate.

Poor peasants... I'd have assumed you'd just defend them, KJ *wink* Seeing as you're a mighty army-crushing warrior and all *Tongue*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
kingjohn
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »

Poor peasants... I'd have assumed you'd just defend them, KJ *wink* Seeing as you're a mighty army-crushing warrior and all *Tongue*

sure I would defend but he attack me during offline, if he dares attack me when I am online, that's a different story.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*  *rose* *rose* *rose*

P:S/ Oh mighty warrior Hiske and Polish200, I have one medal now at r4, oh mighty warriors, where is your medals??
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:16:45 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 08:39:51 AM »

P:S/ Oh mighty warrior Hiske and Polish200, I have one medal now at r4, oh mighty warriors, where is your medals??

it is exactly because of statements like this (and your ingame messages) that I call you pathetic... first of all; the number of medals says nothing about your military skills... even goldmines earn medals when some farmer decides to crash on them... second of all; I have never ever called myself a mighty warrior... you're the one who's bragging about your 'achievements' all the time; I've never done that... I'm playing the way I play because I like to play like this... I could get much better networth if I wanted; but I like to have a lot of players in my 2x range and enough targets in wars... it's what I LIKE and that's all that matters for me in this game... I don't care if people decide to play for networth or for military or both! If you play the way that makes you happy; it's fine by me! I just despise players who are cowardly running from pillages or wars and who still keep bragging about it! you can say anything about me you want; I'm a noob? sure! I'm a terrible military player? if you say so! I honestly don't care! All I care about is to play the way I want to play and to play with friends who I respect (even if they're farmers *Grin*) and who respect me... but I guess it's something you will never understand...

congrats with your medal, johnnie, I hope it'll bring you the satisfaction you're so desperately looking for *Smiley*
kingjohn
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 08:59:21 AM »

it is exactly because of statements like this (and your ingame messages) that I call you pathetic... first of all; the number of medals says nothing about your military skills... even goldmines earn medals when some farmer decides to crash on them... second of all; I have never ever called myself a mighty warrior... you're the one who's bragging about your 'achievements' all the time; I've never done that... I'm playing the way I play because I like to play like this... I could get much better networth if I wanted; but I like to have a lot of players in my 2x range and enough targets in wars... it's what I LIKE and that's all that matters for me in this game... I don't care if people decide to play for networth or for military or both! If you play the way that makes you happy; it's fine by me! I just despise players who are cowardly running from pillages or wars and who still keep bragging about it! you can say anything about me you want; I'm a noob? sure! I'm a terrible military player? if you say so! I honestly don't care! All I care about is to play the way I want to play and to play with friends who I respect (even if they're farmers *Grin*) and who

respect me... but I guess it's something you will never understand...

congrats with your medal, johnnie, I hope it'll bring you the satisfaction you're so desperately looking for *Smiley*

Blah blah blah. When I capitulate early of the era from you, you post on forum, I wasn't even posting much and that's how the bragging war started till today, I never even bothered you at r4, not even sending any message and you call me pathetic when I didn't even send you a single message, after that I send you many messages. You say it, you play the way you want it, so I also play the way I want it. Just because I refuse to play your noob ways doesn't make me pathetic. I play my game and you play yours. But every era, you try and interfere with my empire and so is polish200, so who's behind who's back now? I don't care who respects you and yes I will never understand because I don't respect you and I don't agree with those abt why you should be respected in your noob ways of playing.

P:S/ We running away from armada was the right decision, look here, we manage to have huge networth and a decent military points. We don't play for alliance ranking so you declared that time of course we run away. In real life, real nations capitulate(they are nearly impossible to attack due to terrain) so we "capitulate".

P:S/ Players who run away from pillages is the right thing to do, depends game objective, as if pillaging is damn good?? It's a war crime unless you love genocide. It's not worth it to fight early and this game doesn't favour farmer, everyone is equal at beggining so don't say farmers are rich, all games have to make an economy, don't expect when you register the game you get all provinces plus villagers and start fighting, this is strategy like build eco first and etc etc.

P:S/ you were also witchhunt me all the time, there are so many eco players but you always target me, so of course I have to resort to change nick and even one time I say iloveyou wasn't me, I was in low profile but you wouldn't leave me alone and I didn't even talk much at forum. I was hiding in a hole doing my own stuff, but you keep digging me out so I bring it on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:09:11 AM by kingjohn » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »

I don't care if people decide to play for networth or for military or both! If you play the way that makes you happy; it's fine by me! I just despise players who are cowardly running from pillages or wars and who still keep bragging about it!

How can I play for networth while pillaged all the time, your goons/servant/slave ie polish200 and polymeron attacked me unprovoked. So I decided to go military, despite all odds, all farmers have 10 provinces I have 9 I still manage to reach number 2 even with advisor status by month 3 and others got pillaged and I was researching military and not eco at the time, so despite all odds thrown at me, I prevailed. I wanted to farm and play for networth but you forced me to go military option, I am doing this not for myself(mili points) but for all farmers to prove military way is easier than networth.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:15:41 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: