Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 06:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letter to all free Emperors  (Read 26366 times)
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 14:58:32 PM »

Dear empress noob (a high title in our civilization),

Your deeds and tenacious struggle against the barbarian hordes are legendary. Poets and ministrels everywhere sing about the victories of your invincible armies. I recommend to try beheading some of you disobeing subjects, that policy worked well in my realms.

But, you should know, that all of us, the civilized world, united, even if only in spirit will crush those wretches.

Yours truly,
Aetius   

Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 15:02:15 PM »

Dear so called "civilized" rulers of Imperia.

On behalf of my master Xaoc i must make an announcement.

As every other ruthless corporation in the world we have unlimited funding and we act beyond moral or ethic boundaries.
Our nomads are multiplying with extreme speeds and soon they will be out of your puny economics leagues. IO: Nomads Invasions is the ultimate decision  for us to deal with the never stopping whiners, rebels, ex and future wannabe quitters, critics, etc. We shall cleanse the lands of Imperia once and for all. And this time - we will look good in the process.

You call us excrement-eating barbarians.
So be it... Jedai.

Your feeble skills are no much for the power of the Dark Side.
We get paid to make you pay to be beaten by us.
Who's the guy with the brains?

So... get fat, drop your guard... think you are invincible and stuff...
Write your letters and assure yourselves you are civilized. Hold your hands during the long dark nights, if you want to.
We will enjoy enslaving your loved ones and dropping your precious lvl 6 and 7 Forts.
Soon the illegal rebellion will be crushed... and you all will be... ours.
So... don't make it harder than it should be.
Turn yourself to the Dark Side.
Or die.

Yours truly: Oton

Machucado
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 16:21:49 PM »

Sir Alex,

You have a wierd sense of humour  *rose*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 17:02:22 PM »

dear Oton, slave of Xaoc,

Please tell your master one very important thing; we are proud Imperians, rulers of the free world and we'll not surrender to anything you could possibly threaten us with. Our hearts will always be free and no matter what chaos this 'Xaoc' will bring us, you can't tear us apart! We are proud and strong and even without unlimited funding we will show you that fighting for what we believe is right, is undoubtly more important than your no doubt flawless economy. I'm sorry to tell you that you will fail in your crusade to cleanse the lands of Imperia from whiners, rebels and so on. You can try, of course, but I must warn you; those who fight with their hearts are strong. Please go on, underestimate us, for we will show you what it means to fight for what is right.

Sincerely,

Hiske
Machucado
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 23:13:56 PM »

Proud Free Emperors!

The enemy is strong but we are stronger, much stronger!

The ring leaders have spent all their resources on military academy, hence the one thousand plus simultaneous attacks, which also means they are short of resources. They travel 22 hours for each attack. That is over 22000 hours on each wave! They are weary and feeble...

There is only one way we can measure our greatness. As long as we kill more soldiers than they do from us, we show them that we are greater and they will succumb under the glory of the free Empires.

So far we have killed millions of their soldiers, while they only have managed to kill defenseless villagers, and only the weakest, the oldest, almost as old as me, and almost as weak as me. The villagers they kill don't actually work and mostly live off social services, so really we are better off without them.

The handfull of soldiers they have killed have mostly been poorly trained villagers. Most of them have no more than 3 hours training! Imagine that, 3 hours. A lot have only 2 hours or 1 hour and half of training. Just wait till we get real soldiers. They will stand no chance!

I am proud of all of you, stand strong against the invaders. We shall overcome!

lllllll

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »

Brothers and sisters emperors, and empresses,

The envy that the barbarian hordes feel towards our civilizations is pretty obvious. Order will always be more important that chaos. The most important thing is that we should now give up the eternal fight against the forces of darkness. in the end, we will prevail, cause all barbarians are potential slaves to our glorious civilizations.

Yours truly,
Aetius

Machucado
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 06:24:23 AM »

Esteemed free Emperors!

Victory is close!

The incompetence of the attack leaders are more than evident, now that new infidel leaders have been chosen.

Mony, Robusta and Petsmart have been chosen into the top cupula of the nomads. According to rumours they are professional babysitters that have risen in ranks. They will soon be commanding attacks when Xaoc lets heads roll!

Keep up the good work, we have killed 10.4 million nomads, while we ourselves have lost just over a million soldiers!

We are winning!

llllllll
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 19:27:59 PM »

Fellow emperors, comrades, friends.

For far too long we had cower in our beds, for far too long we had heard the mourning of our wives, mothers and daughters weaving the terrible song of loss and grief. For far too long we had seen our youth cut down by the unworthy and barbaric tribes of nomads. For far too long we had seen our crops and the labor of our hands been stolen or burnt. For far too long we had sat upon our thrones, inside our stone made stones, frighten and lonely. I say no more, what say you?
   Today we ride to freedom or death and let the dark angel claims the ones that are worthy of his bittersweet embrace. For groly, for the empire and the blood river that must be spilt from those pesky barbarian horde that plague our lands like a swarm of locust. We shall not let down our guards, we shall not give away even a handful of dirt from our holy land, what say you?
   For we are the light of progression we ride the chariot of the sun so to illuminate these dark times and bring prosperity and civilization to the ones that are in need of us. The people, the time, the gods chose us to lead, this is our birthright and our curse. But by my bloody hand i swear an oath never to surrender, never to retreat i shall defend my land till the last drop of my blood, till my last breath is plunked from the depth of my lungs, what say you?

We shall bring compliance and peace be it by the words of our wise men or the sword and fire. United we stand, divided they fall.

Erebus
Primordial darkness, bringing oblivion and the endgame to the unworthy.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 19:35:03 PM by Amaterasu » Logged

Machucado
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 21:47:16 PM »

Brave Emperors,

Today the Holy Elks have granted us all another great victory! Among us we have slayed five million of the lost nomad souls.

Now I must rest, like must all of you. Tomorrow they will attack again, maybe at dawn. Rest so we can celebrate another glorious victory!

llllllll
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 22:18:11 PM »

My dear fellow rulers,

It is with grief mixed with joy that I write you this letter. Grief, for the loss of brave soldiers and the strife these times bring; joy, for the indomitable spirit of courage I see in you, and in us all.
It has been said, but it need be said yet again, the Empire shall stand up to these barbarians, and the Empire shall triumph! I am proud to say that not one of my villagers has fallen, save for those wielding a sword or a bow in defence of their homeland. So far volunteers have been in plenty and morale has been high, and yet, it may be that the day is not far when men will need to be drafted by decree and sent from their cornfields to the fields of battle. I must therefore express worry, as to how long the spirit of the smallfolk will remain unbroken. So far morale has been very high; in fact, just this morning the Men insisted on giving battle in the open field, rather than stay in the well defended fortress I possess.
(Rumors that I was asleep at the time of the attack and have failed to give the order to garrison the fort are, of course, completely false)
I'm afraid few survived the attack, though victory was ultimately ours, as should be. I am now rallying my troops for another brave defensive to protect our helpless and our young, but unrest my already be brewing.

It is curious indeed that these heathens find no desire for the comforts of civilization, and the wonders brought forth by culture. Why, just the other day I've been informed that a new device has been invented for the coring of apples and tomatoes; and that is, of course, no small achievement. More important, however, are our God- and Emperor-given rights: Ever since the founding of the Empire and the signing of the Magna Carta, our right to whine and quit has not once been infringed upon. Indeed, many have used these rights generously, and the louder the better. No doubt these ruthless men wish to rob us of these very rights, which are more fundamental than that of Habeas Corpus. To that I say, never! We shall whine and complain until the heavens stir, and until every onlooker will beg us graciously to shut up already.

The ways of civilized research have not spared our techniques for war, which have been honed indeed. And I would gladly share these with you, brave rulers! Your withstanding of the inhuman savages that assail our lands fills me with great pride. And yet, if dear Emperor |||||||| has the right of it, then any advancement we let slip may fall into enemy hands. Seeing as that is the case, and begging your pardons for not knowing with whom the traitorous seed may yet blossom, it is my opinion that we must remain each with his own efforts in that field, for now.

Lastly, I have no words to spare for the cowardly Oton, he who would avenge himself upon mothers and babes at the breast, rather than seek righteous conquest. I shall bandy swords with you, not words, and upon the field of battle, not on parchments. I and my fellow Imperians shall send you yelping for mercy, into the arms of your cruel master, to whom you will have but one message from us: His day to be brought down shall come as well.

Yours with great sincerity,
Lord of the Freelands,
Master Kenneth

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Machucado
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 00:00:49 AM »

Dear Emperor Polymeron,

Well spoken, each is his own, in the best interest of safeguarding the technologies so as not to give the filthy barbaric masses any advances in their development.

Not withstanding, word has come to me about a mathematic rule followed by the enemy. A "coefficient" used to multiply their armies. The strongest of us shall be attacked using a multiplier of 2.25, the next by using 2 and so on down to 1.25.

I am not sure of the full meaning or extent of this, but beware of the multiplier.

Please spread these findings to others.

llllllll
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 14:21:42 PM »

Dear Emperors,

I was kidnapped for almost 5 days by those ugly nomads. After terrible tortures, I made a pact with them: I taught them how to do negative points (please don't be mad, I had no other choice) and they let me free. Also, because of this kidnapping, I wasn't able to find a hill where to build my empire (all the hills were occupied by others), so, if someone has a kingdom without a king, I want to take it and show those bastard nomads that I'm better than them! *Angry*

Yours low point warrior,
Radooo *rose*

I am the one and only!
nuno96
Private

there is nothing more to say

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 14:53:18 PM »

dear emperors of Imperia

It is with a heavy heart that i announce that the barbarian nomads have aqiured heavy infantry capable of destroying you're fortress walls at speeds faster than those of their predeccesors, many of my scouts have died to get this infomation.Even worse the nomads have a gotten their filthy hands on seige equipment, this technology was kept secret from them for a long amount of time and even i dont know how they got it.

Western army defense commander,   
                                                     elendil

"The gods will be with us as we march into battle, they will be with us when we fight, they will be with us in death, they will be with us in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 15:11:11 PM »

Dear soon to be robbed blind emperors  *freak*,
dont surrender,fight till the last moment and kill as much as you can of those filthy barbarians. *gamer*
btw,machucado,we need those mooses we are out of food and starving..how is my empire gonna defend when it cant enjoy in our special dessert  *freak*  head_hurts_kr

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 18:39:05 PM »

My fellow rulers,

I thought it wise to mention to you a point of interest... As you all know, for many years science has made honor a measurable thing, by which we can measure our morality and bravery. If we look at Oton's honor, it becomes easily clear that he is the most lowly and despicable creature to walk our lands for many years. And yet his soldiers do not refuse to fight for him? Surely these nomads have lost all manner of humanity long ago. No Imperian officer would ever stoop so low as to serve a man of that reputation (except perhaps Radooo under torture, but that is another matter).

Yours sincerely,
Lord of the Freelands,
Master Kenneth

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: