Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 10:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letter to all free Emperors  (Read 26374 times)
Machucado
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 19:41:22 PM »

Summon the Imperian Council, the 5 traitors must be found.
Amaterasu
Warrior philoshoper of a long lost, but not forgoten era.
Forum Staff

Childe of nebula, brother to the stars.

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 20:04:18 PM »

We have rats among us  rant (And i am not reffering to the one in my pocket  *freak* ) Time to seek em out and let em pay the price for treason!  *evil*

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 08:49:49 AM »

My dear emperors,
The identity of the perpetrators must be found! Unfortunately, other than the rumors that General flinstoun has called forth these shameless men and women to swear fealty to him, we know little. Truly, the way of these barbarians is deceit and deception. Surely such a man would never be called Ruler of Imperia, least of all by myself.

Perhaps we are going about this the wrong way? Perhaps we should better try to sow discord and strife amongst themselves? I doubt this upstart general's ambitions would be received lightly by his liege lord. And, as I hear the latter has lately bestirred himself, this presents an opportunity. Should one of you chance to parley with him, I suggest that you reveal the details of this unholy alliance, and perhaps the Nomads would solve this problem for us, while diminishing their own number. For truly, if they remain united, I do not know how long we can stand and fight.

Yours with utmost sincerity,
Master Kenneth.

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Machucado
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »

I have some serious suspicions against a few Imperians. While most of us have defended bravely and killed 1 or 2 million nomads bastards, others have let the barbarian dogs kill their own villagers and take down the safe havens of their empires. I will mention no names yet, but when I am sure I will let everyone know.

Yes, dear Polymeron, we must create discord within the nomad cupula, let the leaches fight eachother. It's good we can keep these conversation without them knowing about it.

Respectfully

llllllll
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: