Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 09:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letter to all free Emperors  (Read 26373 times)
Machucado
« on: July 23, 2008, 13:23:43 PM »

Dear Sir,

Let me salute you for your fine empire, your beautiful people and your highly developed culture. Your development is the envy of a whole world. The ornaments on your fortress bring pride to your name and crest. It is obvious you take great care of estetich detail.

In the last few days my own empire has been attacked by barbarians, with some success, even if they have not been able to breach our fortresses. Thousands of our workers have been killed. As I understand it, others have suffered similar attacks, with some variations. At this very moment, my empire is under attack from a leper-stricken horde of a few thousand men. I assure you they will not come closer than an archers range of our fortress.

The attackers are numerous, getting stronger and braver for each day, will not stop. According to information gathered they will attack until the end of our times, for 30 days.

We have moved up to the mountains, a cold, harsh and barren place where we cannot farm anything but rocks and iron. The attacks have not yet reached us, but it is just a question of time, they will come.

The leaders of the barbarians are a badly organized sect, extremely bad organized. They hold a tent with games, where people pay to get burned, crushed and sodomized, sometimes among the "players" themselves, but mostly by what they call "Admins" or "Moderators", badge bearing people with sadistic traits.  According to the guest books called "The Forum" where the "players" write about their experiences they come all over the world to become addicts of these "versions" and "Realms".

According to "The Forum"-books we have managed to recopile some information about the leaders of the filthy dog-eating attackers.

Xaoc: the owner of the game tents and artifice of the "games". He lives on the blood of Imperians, drinks it for lunch, takes their money and enslaves their souls.

CaXo: a professional engineer. Works with the architecture of the games as well as fine carpentry. Is known for seeking out parts of the games, taking these parts away, just to enrage the "players".

Jane_Air: speaks all the tongues of the "Players", makes sure no information is lost in the quest for enslaving them. 

Oton: his thirst for blood is unquenchable. He is the worst of the worst in "The Forum", he evicts imperian sould to an even darker side, something called a "ban". The banned souls cannot do anything, nothing at all, but watch the evil hell of other imperians.

Please share your own information about the leaches atacking us, and please defend every inch of your territory.

Your truly

llllllll

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 13:33:23 PM »

Your Highness!

You acts of bravery have astonished the whole civilized world, caught in those dark times of savagery and barbarism. Those heathen attackers, who know no law or mercy have plagued our peace-loving establishments for days, and they don`t show any sign of stopping. They even deny being responsable for their actions, especially Jane Air, the Amazon.

We are fortunate that, in their barbaric ways, they still haven`t grasped the higher notions of civilized warfare. The upermost advanced war technique, using war machine, the secret of fabricating it and use it to break our strong walls is still unknown to them. We must work together to keep that fundamental knowledge away from those up to no good nomads.

Most beneficent one,
Aetius   

Machucado
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 13:41:14 PM »

Aetius,

Thank you for your prompt and kind response.

What war machine is it you speak of? I have no such knowledge, so it will be fairly easy to keep that away from the  lice-infested savages.

In times already passed, we did have a technology of breaking walls. Today we have forgotten how to build them, so rest assure they will not learn it from us.

We are a peacefull people and do not send cowardice attacks on other people, how filthy and ugly they may be.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 13:42:26 PM »

wtf  *xxx*
dear nomads,
you can pillage me,you can TRY to fortress siege me,but i aint surrendering.gimme your best shot.
Truly yours,
KoSaC  *freak*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 13:43:27 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 14:03:58 PM »

llllllll

Unfortunately, even if that knowledge is lost, the loyalty of some of our subjects is doubtfull. Some wretches, infidels who don`t appreciate the need for revenue required by the vast effort to defend their pathetic lives and income, dare to be discontent with our righteous taxes. There is the risk that some may pass forbidden knowledge to the barbarian hordes assailing us, choosing a live in misery and ignorance over the comfort of civilization, the highest achievement mankind can aspire. Even our merciful beheadings may not be able to stop those traitors.

Yours truly,
Aetius

Menace,

Unfortunately, the civilized people are under great stress from those unworthy nomads, whose numbers grow every day. If we risk attacking their uncivilized lands, with no towns, roads and other means, we risk total obliteration. the fate of civilization is too important to be risked in such adventures.

Most beneficient one,
Aetius

Machucado
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 14:09:25 PM »

Friends,

I have concluded my last colonization, I have no power to colonize more, and I see no use in it. It will be hard enough to defend the 4 provinces we have.

I suggest we form some sort of coalition, an alliance. 1000 of the best empires, so we can confront the excrement-eating assailants.

What sayeth ye of this?

Your truly
llllllll

P.s. Is Kosac with us or against us? He seems a bit nomadic to me.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 14:13:03 PM »

Dear,emperor
i am with you,no matter i like pillages  *freak* .
just dunno am i in top 1000  *hahaha* *freak*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 14:15:00 PM »

Dear sir,

Agreed. United we can stand and crush that vermin. Kosac looks strange, we should be cautious with him. May a suggest a swift resolve, a test of faith for him. I mean, we should let him face the barbarians, and, if he fights, is ok, if not, we should crush his empire.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 14:20:07 PM »

dear friend,
 *freak* i fear no barbarians.i am more afraid of that they will stop attacking and i will be bored to death  *gamer* i want them to double their army in next attack  head_hurts_kr

Machucado
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 14:21:55 PM »

Emperor Aetius,

You are an experienced warrior, although mid-range. Tell me, I have heard of a technology or its like, that serves as a barrier against attacks. It is, of course, a cowardice measure, but it could be usefull for some Emperors that have no skills, that are followers of others.

It implies a white flag and bears the name of "Capitulation". Do you know anything about this?

Rumours are reaching about the mounted units of the rabies-infected barbarians. Is it true that they ride on mooses? As you know mooses are holy in our empire and such a blasfemy will be punished.

Kosac must confront the attackers, he will fight. 

llllllll
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 14:25:03 PM »

*hihi* dear moose worshiper
sorry to tell you this,but in my country moose is main dessert  *freak* would you sell us some moose we ate them all *freak*

Machucado
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 14:29:17 PM »

Dear Kosac,

I understand the differences in our culture, and we may remain friends in spite of our gastronomic differences. The preferred dessert in our empire is slightly different, "mousse"...  *rose*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 14:33:39 PM »

dear friend,
i understand you so i am inviting you on moose with mousse  *freak* *hihi*  dunno how we will combine those two but we will think of something  *freak*

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 14:35:32 PM »

Emperor llllllll,

Word of that cowardice has reached our ears. Fortunately, it is limited to half-barbarian realms of Gion smth, who calls itself a king, though none of us recognized. But, i doubt that those nomads will be impressed by flags, they can`t understand its meaning.  

About mounted units, as you know, the barbarians know no law, and have no respect for any religion. From what you traders said, they ride horses, though they have difficulties controlling them. But, beware, if they breach you walls, the sacred mooses won`t be safe anyome

Aetius

Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 14:50:55 PM »

Good afternoon my dear fellow emperors and empresses,

I have experienced the same cowardice attacks as you have. Luckily so far I could save each and every one of my villagers but I fear that when time comes the attacks might be too much for my humble empire. I've always been taught that attacking is the best defense; but somehow I'm not able to attack those barbaric nomads. My soldiers just don't want to go to battle towards them! I don't know what is going on; I've never experienced any problems with my beloved soldiers and when those bastards attack my lands they fight well to defend it!

The Lineremperor speaks about 'capitulation' or 'white flag' and honestly I have no idea what exactly that is. I've seen something like that a few times with enemies; but I couldn't tell you anything specific about it.

Last thing I'd like to say is a word of warning. Those barbaric bastards (aka 'nomads') seems to have no mercy and although I can't move my soldiers to help other empires; I'd like you to know that you are all in my daily prayers. May each and every one of you have the strength to oppose the barbarians and may your soldiers be thirsty for blood without feeling any mercy. Barbarians deserve no less...

Greetings and good luck!

Hiske
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: