Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 16:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unicorn vs. Peace  (Read 31549 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »

there was also a french fag realm *hihi*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* ahahahahahahaahahahahaha you called realm a french f@g  *hahaha* *hahaha*

P.S. that quote is "fixed" and this is just one biiiiiiig joke.  *freak* realm isnt french  *freak*
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 01:23:34 AM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
PYGMILIAN
Private

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2008, 05:09:06 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Mirkov I have seen you play and you remind Me of a snake, you slither about under the grassy knowles and strike from behind rocks when the easy target presents itself.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:22:18 AM by PYGMILIAN » Logged

experiance takes time to come, if you don't see it coming then it means you shoold reconsider your logic
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2008, 00:23:21 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* ahahahahahahaahahahahaha you called realm a french f@g  *hahaha* *hahaha*

P.S. that quote is "fixed" and this is just one biiiiiiig joke.  *freak* realm isnt french  *freak*
i want to take a trip to france (proxy)  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2008, 13:41:01 PM »

be careffuly how do you speak about France bec is still 1 of first 10 powers in the world and i might come after you in the name of France  *freak* *freak* rant
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2008, 14:39:33 PM »

Unicorn and Peace are both bad alliances anyway..... the only reason Unicorn is top is because they fight a lot of easy wars.  And Peace has a lot of noobs that will bring them down.

just get over it.... who cares if anyone did or didnt cheat.  if you are better you should be able to defeat them anyway....  i just came out of a war were every player from the alliance was logged on 24 hours a day during wars because they all shared accounts (while you sleep another member logs on for you etc)... they picked on the noob of the alliance to get an early lead then made sure their armies were never home.

this is cheating too!  but do you hear me complaining? NO!!! because i just got mad and killed them all and completely obliterated them and now they all quit or been kicked from alliance!!!  HAHA stupid Russians. *freak*
Jahmba
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2008, 15:41:22 PM »

.... who cares if anyone did or didnt cheat. 
...  i just came out of a war were every player from the alliance was logged on 24 hours a day during wars because they all shared accounts (while you sleep another member logs on for you etc)...
....they picked on the noob of the alliance to get an early lead...
....then made sure their armies were never home.

this is cheating too! ...

1: I do care    *Angry*
2: This is cheating  rant
3: This is not cheating  *crazy*
4: This is not cheating  *bravo*
Arutha
Without Equal
Lieutenant

"Veni, vidi, vici" I came, I saw, I conquered!

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2008, 16:31:09 PM »

if you want  to care then care all you want

but Unicorn and Peace both suck anyway....  maybe instead of complaining they should be playing and getting better?  harden the F*** up and get on with it!  there is nothing that can be done now anyway.  just build strength and get revenge.  the quickest way to deal with an enemy is with a sword not a forum.  you will find cheaters throughout every realm of every era and they will always be there.  learn how to deal with them.  personally i destroy them and make them quit the game..... they cant cheat if they cant play
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2008, 16:35:46 PM »

but Unicorn and Peace both suck anyway....  maybe instead of complaining they should be playing and getting better?  harden the F*** up and get on with it!  there is nothing that can be done now anyway.  just build strength and get revenge.  the quickest way to deal with an enemy is with a sword not a forum.  you will find cheaters throughout every realm of every era and they will always be there.  learn how to deal with them.  personally i destroy them and make them quit the game..... they cant cheat if they cant play
yeah i agree...maybe i should come back and declare on your alliance  *freak* if realm didnt kick me  already *Grin* *gamer*

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2008, 22:46:28 PM »

yeah i agree...maybe i should come back and declare on your alliance  *freak* if realm didnt kick me  already *Grin* *gamer*
well i might slip on the kick button  *hahaha* *hahaha*  and you are way behind if you play again *Tongue*
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:58:58 AM by realmlord2 » Logged

bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »

first of all PEACE didnt start this thread to bi*ch and complain. *freak* we are just pointing out that the bragger(mr. mirkov) is nothing but a cheater. so get your facts right before you go a rant acting like a fool. THANK YOU.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:36:50 AM by bran360 » Logged

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »

first of all PEACE didnt start this thread to bi*ch and complain. *freak* we are just pointing out that the bragger(mr. mirkov) is nothing but a cheater. so get your facts right before you go a rant acting like a fool. THANK YOU.
spoken like a hero *Grin*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 13:34:05 PM »

spoken like a hero *Grin*
*freak* neh thats too easy *Grin*

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 14:15:51 PM »

*freak* neh thats too easy *Grin*
i wish it was  *hahaha*

bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2008, 18:58:43 PM »

ty *rose*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
imperialis
Private

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2008, 03:34:06 AM »

we have student and they come back to his school  *hmm*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: