Imperia Online International
June 17, 2024, 01:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why change rules so late in a Realm?  (Read 1489 times)
storpy
Private

« on: June 11, 2008, 05:11:51 AM »

Realm 9 is a nine month realm, and here in the last month or so the rules have been changed.  Why change the rules for an established game/realm so late in the game?  I can understand a few minor adjustments here and there if there is a problem to address, but taking away options or changing game mechanics makes no sense in an existing realm.  While I do like some of the changes overall, I don't agree with the timing of these changes.  Why are you making these changes so late in the realm?

And by the way... I think you need to change one of the new rules, which is the inability to buy resources when under attack.  It's ok to not let you buy anything in the province being attacked (it was too easy to escape that way - so I like the new rule), but the game should allow other provinces to buy resources and continue building.  So if I'm being attacked in Prov 8, I should be able to continue buying and building in Prov 14.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 18:42:07 PM by Liera » Logged
Liera
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 18:44:10 PM »

as far as I know no rules has been changed but bugs has been fixed. Being able to buy when under attack had been a bug... it has been fixed recently.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: