Imperia Online International
May 28, 2024, 22:17:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free market in r50  (Read 3094 times)
bilko1
« on: November 25, 2008, 14:08:21 PM »

I don't know if r50 is the only one with this kind of market, but doesn't this way of marketing strikes nobody as totaly black market? Let's say I open a few accunts (different emails, different ips, different conections...or I ask a few of my friends to open them up for me), and than all of them sell me all that they have at the lowest price possible and i sell them back at the highest price possible and than back again... I'll get thousends in just a day...I woun't be doing it, becouse I'll stop playing...but still... didn't anybody think of this before it was implemented in the game? I really don't get it...  *freak* just today I saw the price of iron drop to 1 gold/unit...and I tryed to urgently buy some, but offcourse the next moment the offer was gone...  *freak* and iron was back to 7gold/unit...  *freak* think about it adms... sorry to all guys that like to cheat, but I just had to say why I woun't be playing this realm anymore...  *freak* (I really don't want to support cheaters with my own money)...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 16:00:46 PM by bilko1 » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 14:12:53 PM »

There is already few similar posts about that. Maybe something will be done about that.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
bilko1
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 14:18:22 PM »

I think there should be some restriction or limitation on drop or growth of price in a day...like there is on stock market...or something...
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 15:33:47 PM »

Like forbidding any price offer that is more than 100% (2x) than the average listed price, for example .... you could still post very cheap ressources, but not in such an obvious cheating way.
Yesterday, there was some iron at an average price of 0.1, when the official average rate is 9 ... how ridiculous is that ?

Deus populusque
bilko1
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 15:47:22 PM »

0.1?, you're kidding...  *hahaha* good one... And I thought 1.0 is low...  *freak*

... and now iron is 20gold/unit...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* ...and after ten seconds back to 10gold/unit...  *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  this is really starting to amuse me...  *hihi*
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 17:54:55 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: