Imperia Online International
June 17, 2024, 05:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Deletion  (Read 2720 times)
nubie_nation
Private

« on: June 09, 2008, 05:28:26 AM »

Hello guys,

How can I delete an account that I have here in Imperia Online?  I'm getting tired that I always give people freebies (gold and points) to anyone who attacks me at the end of the week since I'm usually offline on a specific time.  They got the pattern, and I'm wanting not to leave my account here unattended and it just to be taken advantage of so it would be better for me to delete it.  Any instructions in doing so?  Thank you very much!
imperialis
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 05:41:55 AM »

accounts cant delete.
nubie_nation
Private

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 05:49:50 AM »

So I'm doing everybody a favor by just not logging in into that account anymore and the province keeps making resources and everybody can have extra points and gold without any effort by pillaging it everytime?   *bravo*
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 06:07:38 AM »

the only way is to buy credits and go to vacation.

nubie_nation
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 06:37:04 AM »

That's not good at all...  rant
allanon
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 06:37:59 AM »

That's not good at all...  rant

or you can just put all your workers to making gold then make enough siege engines so that your upkeep is greater than your production. then your enemies will get nothing *Smiley*
nubie_nation
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 08:07:40 AM »

Well, still they would get to have honor points from that one way or the other....  I mean, attack after attack.   evil3

And, if your fortress is destroyed and unrepaired, would they still be able to attack you in any way?  I mean, it's stupid that the villagers just keep producing, whereas since it's my kingdom, I should be asking them to stop!  Just deserting the province or anything without anybody getting free gold and cheapshot honor points?  I'd hate to see some sucker actually going up the ranks by just coming back to me to up his number of battles...   head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
raito
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 08:29:58 AM »

Well, still they would get to have honor points from that one way or the other....  I mean, attack after attack.   evil3
no way. if there are no soldiers, it's impossible to get honor points, they would get only the military points related to the fortress.

yes, they can attack as many times as they want a province, even if the fortress is already destroyed.

It's not possible to delete the account in order to avoid unwanted deletings (i.e. for example, deletings made by people who steal passwords)

nubie_nation
Private

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »

What would be the best way then to let a province be dead and unusable without anybody taking advantage of it even for just the military points and the resources?  By the way I see it, I will be a regular resource fountain for anybody who gets accustomed in coming and "raping" the province.  There should be a way.  An option to demolish a building or research...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »

build siege weapons, unemploy all villagers and if the upkeep will be higher, than nobody will take anything from that province *pardon*

I am the one and only!
Frankster
Private

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 11:15:51 AM »

What would be the best way then to let a province be dead and unusable without anybody taking advantage of it even for just the military points and the resources?  By the way I see it, I will be a regular resource fountain for anybody who gets accustomed in coming and "raping" the province.  There should be a way.  An option to demolish a building or research...

for crying out loud ... it's just a game!!!!!   *crazy*

What's your problem?
 hmmm You created an account, played for a while and found that you didn't have enough time to play it seriously  *tired*, so you want to quit the game. Go ahead, just quit, don't look back. It's not like you put money in to get your 'empire' to where it is now. You had some fun creating the empire (at least: I hope you had fun) but  you cannot manage it anymore, so ... let go.
nubie_nation
Private

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »

Yay! Finally, a freebie!  I'm in Realm 5, wanna get a couple of points to get a bump on your spot in the rankings?  Yay, Hahaha!  It's so fun...  Really.  I'll post from time to time who actually got points in doing so, just for your fun.  *pardon* *pardon* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: