Imperia Online International
June 16, 2024, 02:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Every lvl of barracks should double or at least 10% more than previous lvls.
Yes - 9 (42.9%)
No - 10 (47.6%)
Depends - 2 (9.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger and Cheaper Barracks  (Read 11773 times)
kingjohn
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 14:44:51 PM »

I think in 1 long realm you can achieve to have nobody in your 3X

But one thing I notice in 4 months realm, when I finish research 10 provinces, meds 17 and beureaucracy and military research and I am ready to fight, the realm closes, farm 4 months or even 5 months, 3 months of killing is quite good and make everyone beg for your mercy, muahahaha. *YAHOO* but seriously 8 months realm is too long.
I prefer 2 research ques and building ques and 4 months realm stretch to 5 months with normal provinces price. So when I finish farming, I can start to kill.  *rose*
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 14:46:29 PM »

Hmmm... For me realm 7 was the best.  *YAHOO*

I've played r7 to .. that was my first realm on imperia ... I've make really good friends there  *heart*

kgyuszko
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 14:51:06 PM »

I've played r7 to .. that was my first realm on imperia ... I've make really good friends there  *heart*
And then was also 8 months? I don't think so.

The 8 months realms are going to be deserted *Smiley*
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 14:52:27 PM »

well i try after that a 8 months but i didn't like that was no online status and the centralization cost so i retreat and go in r4  *pardon*

kgyuszko
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 14:54:36 PM »

well i try after that a 8 months but i didn't like that was no online status and the centralization cost so i retreat and go in r4  *pardon*
That is what i saying.
In r6 in war i didn't logged in for 30 hours and nobody attacked me even in secondaries   *Grin* So is really boring !
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 14:56:32 PM »

That is what i saying.
In r6 in war i didn't logged in for 30 hours and nobody attacked me even in secondaries   *Grin* So is really boring !

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
long realms are for people who didn't have so many time to play  *pardon*

k_mihai
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 15:41:32 PM »

But one thing I notice in 4 months realm, when I finish research 10 provinces, meds 17 and beureaucracy and military research and I am ready to fight, the realm closes, farm 4 months or even 5 months, 3 months of killing is quite good and make everyone beg for your mercy, muahahaha. *YAHOO* but seriously 8 months realm is too long.
I prefer 2 research ques and building ques and 4 months realm stretch to 5 months with normal provinces price. So when I finish farming, I can start to kill.  *rose*

ban planning, john, u also must know when u should turn from eco to mil 
renis
Tricky Knight
Lieutenant

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2008, 01:36:15 AM »

ban planning, john, u also must know when u should turn from eco to mil 

This is the most painful turning point for john... he just dont like so many swords  *Grin*

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: