Imperia Online International
May 06, 2024, 09:09:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iron Smoke Question  (Read 9536 times)
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2010, 22:21:08 PM »

You see, the air (medium) in the iron mine is... ironenriched. So the smelting (thermal processing) of iron is better to be carried out in the mine instead of outside it. You have tens of thousands miners there- if someone dies from a terrible lungmalfunction- big deal, someone else will take his place. On the other hand- good quality steel is not easy to find, ye know.

Mehr dazu: click.

link = head_hurts_kr

Ok great explanation  *rose*  *bravo*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 00:05:06 AM »

Believe me, there are far far worse explanations. Atleast noone wants you to link it to the alpha-, gamma- and thetta-phases, the volume order and dencity of the crystal structure and the role of difussion in the whole process.

Yes, I can go on... but I prefer quality to quantity when it comes to spamming. And, translating the science of (work)materials from German to English is definately on my "bad spam" list. Really really high.

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 02:01:25 AM »

Believe me, there are far far worse explanations. Atleast noone wants you to link it to the alpha-, gamma- and thetta-phases, the volume order and dencity of the crystal structure and the role of difussion in the whole process.

Yes, I can go on... but I prefer quality to quantity when it comes to spamming. And, translating the science of (work)materials from German to English is definately on my "bad spam" list. Really really high.

well 1st rule of spamming is no thinking  *hihi*  *freak*
but i guess it is not very spamish to have rules  *pardon*  *hihi*
 *freak*

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 16:13:36 PM »

ok heres another 1 has anyone noticed that the bank is now the bermuda triangle.  people go in the door every 20 seconds or so  but NO ONE EVER COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 16:59:38 PM »

ok heres another 1 has anyone noticed that the bank is now the bermuda triangle.  people go in the door every 20 seconds or so  but NO ONE EVER COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hahaha* excellent  *rose*
 *freak*

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 19:36:40 PM »

*sos* I have a guy laying outside the university... he has been there for at least 1 week.  How long before the body begins to stink?
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 20:46:00 PM »

well 1st rule of spamming is no thinking  *hihi*  *freak*

That rule is why i`m a spammer  *freak* I don`t think  *pardon*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
crass
Captain

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 23:15:40 PM »

so are those mine carts or id that a medievil rollercoaster?  seems those carts are doin about 60 mph  and no 1 is offloading anything  so i think its an amusement ride

Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 23:19:43 PM »

No one seems bothered by the fact that numpty`s stone quarry dude multiplied?  *crazy*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
crass
Captain

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 23:31:01 PM »

well the original guy seems to be gone so maybe he got blown to pieces  and all the parts grew into there own person  *hahaha*  no wonder its soo hard to defend ure fortress since even farmers can walk right THROUGH your fortress walls lol and not even use the entrance

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 23:42:36 PM »

No one seems bothered by the fact that numpty`s stone quarry dude multiplied?  *crazy*

he has not multiplied, he is elsewhere....

well the original guy seems to be gone so maybe he got blown to pieces  and all the parts grew into there own person  *hahaha*  no wonder its soo hard to defend ure fortress since even farmers can walk right THROUGH your fortress walls lol and not even use the entrance

he is not blown to pieces unless you mean from smoking joints, that white smoke is stone quarry dude, he moved into the mine and started puffing ganja and pushing the damn cart to the front of the iron mine and then pulling it back up, then letting it roll down.  this of course cause he is so, so baked he has nothing better to do and he ran outta food.

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
crass
Captain

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 02:42:23 AM »

u sure he didnt get worked to death there is a body laying half on and half off the pavement right behind the fortress? or is he just to high to stand up? been there done that evil3

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2010, 13:10:33 PM »

*hahaha*  *hahaha* *hahaha*

I also don´t understand the field battle ...  *pardon*  *xxx*

This is similar to Braveheart movie... when King Edward I orders his archers to shoot into field even though is own men are fighting there.   *stop*

How can the catapults and archers shoot into middle of field battle? Huh?
They are bound to hit both friendly units and enemies  *xxx*  *crazy*
 *pardon*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2010, 15:36:21 PM »

Then catapults will be fastest experience gathering units *Grin*

P.S: Ok, problem with stonedude solved, but I think numpty asked something about 1000 maidens. Where are they?

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2010, 15:47:41 PM »

Then catapults will be fastest experience gathering units *Grin*

P.S: Ok, problem with stonedude solved, but I think numpty asked something about 1000 maidens. Where are they?
First we need a pimp *BOSS*

by Koramae.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: