Imperia Online International
May 06, 2024, 13:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIRADPASS  (Read 92776 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2009, 23:12:28 PM »

you gonna declare on them again?

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2009, 02:40:55 AM »

gen karlo (tongz) and renren (kassimali) from TIRADPASS are banned too like some of _Roma players...I don't get it..is it too hard to play clean my friends?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
'

u know i like u *sad* But i still do not like ur country mate _nowa_ ... he and zeybek are the biggest cheaters here *sad* Every alliance they moved in gets a minimum 4 banned players and is loosing alliance researches *sad* Yep... some of our players cheat and thats why they are out of roma for now *sad* so .. please be more gentle about this kind of things *sad* U know our opignion about cheaters...... And just for u .. to be sure Dunkan hate cheaters more even then me *sad* .... so have fun and a nice game...
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #392 on: November 11, 2009, 06:33:12 AM »

i dont get it.... why my alliancemates get banned...tongkz dont log in aymore and kassimali too because he has work...  *hmm* hayss... it makes me so dissappointed of this game.. *Angry*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #393 on: November 11, 2009, 06:45:01 AM »

is this the of the tridipass story is it all over so soon. *bye* If your members keep getting ban they are breaking rules.

kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #394 on: November 11, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »

let me ask, is an internet cafe have the same ip address? because tongkz and kassimali usually play in the same cafe's...

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #395 on: November 11, 2009, 13:29:59 PM »

gen karlo (tongz) and renren (kassimali) from TIRADPASS are banned too like some of _Roma players...I don't get it..is it too hard to play clean my friends?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

Daddy gharn have wrong assumption for my name...  *hihi* *hihi*try a little harder my friend.. *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... and tongkz already bade farewell because of real life difficulties... he wants to save money so this situation really confused me...i think he is inactive for almost a week already, how come he will get banned??? anyway, you can only do pillage to him but nothing will change, he dishired all workers when he left the game.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*.... R50 is open already, and good players will be there... i mean lots of players... R9 have very few players... so boring... goodluck to everyone!
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #396 on: November 11, 2009, 15:51:12 PM »

'

u know i like u *sad* But i still do not like ur country mate _nowa_ ... he and zeybek are the biggest cheaters here *sad* Every alliance they moved in gets a minimum 4 banned players and is loosing alliance researches *sad* Yep... some of our players cheat and thats why they are out of roma for now *sad* so .. please be more gentle about this kind of things *sad* U know our opignion about cheaters...... And just for u .. to be sure Dunkan hate cheaters more even then me *sad* .... so have fun and a nice game...

we think just the same my friend ..and I am confused to see Tonevd as a banned player...that is why we share our oppinion about cheaters *Smiley* we will have fun all together..I am sure about that...

@renren...

all good players are at R50 and R9 have few good players..is that what you say *Smiley*))

just admit it. players in R9 kicked you so hard that you had to leave the field *Smiley*) you may be regarded as good players there because REAL GOOD PLAYERS ARE PLAYING HERE *Smiley*)))) then have fun in R50...but don't feel bad when you are kicked there too because some of my friends are playing in R50 too *Smiley*)))))))
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 17:22:15 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
nowayout
« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2009, 18:46:50 PM »

'

prove ban off. that simple *stop* *stop*  rant.. From your alliance, 3 people were tape then you get the tricks.Atanasovil (Bulgaria) Tonevd (bulgaria) Sascy (bulgaria) Feary, these are your friends.  *kissgirl*_ROMA are the biggest cheaters *hahaha* *hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:56:55 AM by nowayout » Logged
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #398 on: November 11, 2009, 20:04:05 PM »

i cant imagine ROMA_ also cheats.... and those cheaters are friends of feary or maybe feary itself......  *hihi* *hihi* hmmm so what now feary.... do you eat your words about cheating? *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #399 on: November 11, 2009, 20:17:51 PM »

i cant imagine ROMA_ also cheats.... and those cheaters are friends of feary or maybe feary itself......  *hihi* *hihi* hmmm so what now feary.... do you eat your words about cheating? *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

feary responce was perfect and I guess he kicked members. If members of my alliance get ban unless they prove it was unintentional they get kicked. I guy in smokers cheated and he was kicked out

kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #400 on: November 11, 2009, 20:21:23 PM »

we dont kick members of our alliance that has been banned.... because we believe that they dont cheat... and we believe that the moderators here are unfair(for not having a strong evidence) *hmm*....

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »

@renren...

all good players are at R50 and R9 have few good players..is that what you say *Smiley*))

just admit it. players in R9 kicked you so hard that you had to leave the field *Smiley*) you may be regarded as good players there because REAL GOOD PLAYERS ARE PLAYING HERE *Smiley*)))) then have fun in R50...but don't feel bad when you are kicked there too because some of my friends are playing in R50 too *Smiley*)))))))

FYI.. players in R9 are good but im better than most players... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*.. I dont think that you are far better than me.. just telling you frankly to widen your brain...  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*... you have more experiences, and you have more time to log in, thats the only advantage you have... Im not seriously playing yet... but I was better than you in MP and NW and have lots of kills than you, when I  left the game despite the fact that I am 1 mos late to register and was still a Newbie..!. put that in your small brain gayrn! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #402 on: November 12, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

talking about brain (seems that you have none *Smiley* )...you have to remember what I had written before in that topic ..

I can play 4 or 5 hours at most because I have a company to run my little  brother *Smiley*))))) that is why my mp is so low (just 9865  *hahaha*)and that is why I coud have killed A FEW armies of yours  *hahaha*

about experience...

you are right and if you are a newbie you have to learn to talk less:)) otherwise some experienced players who can kick you nearly by playing a few hours a day  shut your mouth and bid you farewell from the realms that you try to survive...

an advice..if you can not be succesfull in fighting then try to play like a farmer *Smiley* it is easier because you would have less cause to whin *Smiley*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 13:04:25 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #403 on: November 12, 2009, 14:44:18 PM »

talking about brain (seems that you have none *Smiley* )...you have to remember what I had written before in that topic ..

I can play 4 or 5 hours at most because I have a company to run my little  brother *Smiley*))))) that is why my mp is so low (just 9865  *hahaha*)and that is why I coud have killed A FEW armies of yours  *hahaha*

about experience...

you are right and if you are a newbie you have to learn to talk less:)) otherwise some experienced players who can kick you nearly by playing a few hours a day  shut your mouth and bid you farewell from the realms that you try to survive...

an advice..if you can not be succesfull in fighting then try to play like a farmer *Smiley* it is easier because you would have less cause to whin *Smiley*

it sounds good... are being nice???

sorry but im not a good farmer, i guess... i am an aggressive man.. i kill those who offend me and my friends... you are the one with no brain...! i said, i wasnt serious yet... i cant log in 4-5 hrs a day.. somtimes i cant login for an hour for a day.. and our pc is being used by the whole family, i have to wait for my turn sometimes... but i was better than you when i left the game.... is it hard for you to understand??? *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
ghibon
« Reply #404 on: November 12, 2009, 17:08:21 PM »

renren?..whats your name in r50?......maybe i will make alaince with you..my king... *pardon*
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: