Imperia Online International
May 21, 2024, 05:20:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Qualification  (Read 12296 times)
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »

yes indeed , usa doesnt really have many players in this .... mabee top 10 get in huh Huh? *stop*
it will be the top 30... if we have 30 ill be surprized... but we will work with each other and thats what matters  *gamer* thats why we been talking in usa realm
kpedz
Private

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 06:05:38 AM »

Exactly, we will actually have to work to do well.  Unlike having a team like bulgaria with 30 players farming their way to millions of points  rant
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:29 AM »

Exactly, we will actually have to work to do well.  Unlike having a team like bulgaria with 30 players farming their way to millions of points  rant

For once someone should also give some credits to bulgarians too. I can't understand why people are so negative about them and accusing them that all they do is cheat.

Jealous?

Wanted or not truth is that they have really good players that are dedicated to the game.

If i'm bulgarian i wouldn't be happy reading all the time how bad i am, how i cheat etc.
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 09:55:49 AM »

farming isnt cheating !!!  ive played with many from bulgaria and never had a problem with cheats .......
iferna1
Sergeant

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »

i really want to know who our current #1 is Huh??!@!@#?Huh?
kpedz
Private

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 13:33:32 PM »

neko, I never said they cheated.  and I did give them credit, I said they can all get millions of points *bravo*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 15:42:49 PM »

they are very dedicated for sure, and they have very good strategy, most of what i learnt is from them.
davidalex
Private

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 16:02:54 PM »

For once someone should also give some credits to bulgarians too. I can't understand why people are so negative about them and accusing them that all they do is cheat.

Jealous?

Wanted or not truth is that they have really good players that are dedicated to the game.

If i'm bulgarian i wouldn't be happy reading all the time how bad i am, how i cheat etc.
i am not Bulgarian but neko has a point...
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 17:11:47 PM »

they are very dedicated for sure, and they have very good strategy, most of what i learnt is from them.

and not me  evil4
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 23:14:57 PM »

i didnt see any post here about bulagarians or anyone else cheating...and as always if you think you have profe about a cheat send it to krum or someone. they will figure it out... i sure hope this turns out to be as fun as i think it will, cant wait to see how things work out  *hahaha*
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2011, 00:18:41 AM »

i didnt see any post here about bulagarians or anyone else cheating...and as always if you think you have profe about a cheat send it to krum or someone. they will figure it out... i sure hope this turns out to be as fun as i think it will, cant wait to see how things work out  *hahaha*

It's not directly related with cheating. If you read the post you would figure it out.

I'm just tired of seeing people bashing bulgarians. They are farmers, they are cheating, they are bad, they are this and that but all in negative connotation.

Give them some credits too. They ARE good players and only few cheat. But again the "other" nations cheat too.
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2011, 05:27:49 AM »

It's not directly related with cheating. If you read the post you would figure it out.

I'm just tired of seeing people bashing bulgarians. They are farmers, they are cheating, they are bad, they are this and that but all in negative connotation.

Give them some credits too. They ARE good players and only few cheat. But again the "other" nations cheat too.
i might not be the brights guy playing this game..but i can read, AND AND i do give my many bulg friends credit when i need too..but guess what my bulg buddies they dont need me to tell them how good they are. all i hope for is the relationships i have built over the years work for our USA alliance  *gamer*
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2011, 05:29:49 AM »

and some damn romainians too  *freak*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: