Imperia Online International
May 16, 2024, 23:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP dosent work and a strange thing happends  (Read 3228 times)
Jumas
Private

« on: May 22, 2011, 22:38:52 PM »

Hi
Im Jumas from the realm 64
I do a pillage agains a player "d..." on war, 05-22-2011 at 23:00:55, before I send my army i spie all his provinces and have no army, so I retreat the spies and send my cavalary to do a pillage on province 1. My time to arrive there was 17 minutes, 5 minutes before the pillage I send my spies again and didnt see any army, empty. But how my surprise when I see I lost the pillage. I see the Battle report and his army was there with catapults and everithing. I spie the province again and have no army there. So I want to post a Help message but dont appear the message window to write, only old messagens with replies.
So why I cant write in HELP and can u see if the battle was legal?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 22:47:24 PM »

Why this would be strange? He just ambushed you. He was online, he hide his army - you cant see army travelling between provinces and he just put army to arrive in that province few secs before your attack hapend.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 23:20:36 PM »

Why this would be strange? He just ambushed you. He was online, he hide his army - you cant see army travelling between provinces and he just put army to arrive in that province few secs before your attack hapend.

Looool

Tiger the correct answer is try again  *freak*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 23:48:45 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* i just love these kodak moments. can you imagine his face when he saw that he lost  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Jumas
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 06:50:17 AM »

Very funny guys. But an ambushed is impossible.
I spy all his provinces before I send my army and all was empty.
Then I send My heavycavalary with 17 minutes to get there.
Then I spy all his provinces again about 5 minutes before my cavalary arrive there and until 2 minutes remainig dosent have NO ARMY there and nowhere.
After the battle I spy him again and have NOOOO ARRRMYYY THERE! Can u understad or I speaking chinese!!!
Think please, is impossible an ambushed! He was a very lucky guy! My spies dosent see his army nowhere.
The only explanation is his army get there a minute before and he send away his army again (this is more rasonable that think on ambushed) *crazy*
And the BUG no one answer me!!! WHY I CANT SEND MESSAGES IN HELP. Can you understand what I saying?Huh? rant
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 09:23:16 AM »

Yes, we understand what you are saying. But you dont understand what i wrote to you.
You cant see army when its travelling between provinces or from attack. So he had army, but moving, so your spies didnt see them. Spying 5 mins before is useless. If he was relocating army between provinces, then he did it 10 mins before you need to hit. And they arrive few sec before hit, so spying that province 10 sec before hit could save you, but not 5 mins before. Its not bad that you spy him, but that spying wont save you from ambush.
If you cant post in Help, it means you have 2 questions which you asked, on which you didnt get answer.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 13:22:41 PM »

evil3 man you are not speaking chinese, but maybe you are reading this in chinese because as tiger said you dont understand, let me explain something to you, you can be ambushed with only 2 seconds difference before army hit, you need to use your spies more efficiently. 1. from the moment that the attack is visible(59minutes and 59 seconds) on the enemy screen, he will begin to prepare to take you down if he can, so you need to monitor very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy closely his gold, to relocate army is expensive and unless his army is coming the precise exact amount of gold to cover that loss of gold, you WILL see it, if you know how to spy, 2. sometmes the army get there 5 to 10 seconds before, so your computer needs to be fast, your fingers need to be fast, and you need a good mouse and smooth surface on which it can move fast so you can spy 2 or 3 times in 6 seconds timing *hihi* and if you see army there you need a tab open with your attacking army and click retreat there as fast as possible.DONT refresh the page or the attack is impossible to retreat between 2 to 5 seconds before hit. good luck, learn to spy better and use the information the spies give you such as gold drop, gold increase(army came home loaded) gold movement(v4) etc etc, and not just the info that no army there, no army there. v4 is an incredibly fun game for these moments, v5 is dull because it just messes up the ambush with the huge gold deductions *2.
Jumas
Private

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 15:50:14 PM »

Ok, thanks tiger to answer my question about Help, I do not understand why my 2 post in HELP wasnt answer yet, I just ask to check a player in the realm 64 that is cleary double account.
moreover it seems that everyone there has double, triple... accounts and I'm the only fool with one account only.
Ok about an ambush but I continue thinking that that guy was lucky, the timming was strange.
19 min - before battle - no army in all provinces (he didnt know I will attack him)
17 min - pillage starts - no army in all his provinces
17-13 minutes - no army
5-3 minutes no army
0 - his army get there
3 minutes after - no army in all his provinces
Ok an ambushed was possible but still a lucky guy his army has to jump exatly in the 10 min before my army get there.
I know I was careless, but the guy was hours inactive (battle numbers and points dosent change) Anyway thanks for u help
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: