Imperia Online International
May 09, 2024, 08:20:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the ERAS most honorless move!!!!  (Read 42802 times)
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2009, 02:42:28 AM »

what a whole lot of BS   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

you guys are nothing but cheaters and cry babies  *Grin* ahh wait... you are loosing the war, so you´re loosers as well  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Tongue*

well you did loose to us so you're loosers as well *hahaha* *hahaha*

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
britishpill
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2009, 02:58:15 AM »

.You talk a lot dude... *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*... hmmm may i know your game name??? you are a member of avengers, arent you???

Your not very bright are you? No i'm not in avengers and my nick ingame is PiLL if you look at rankings in realm 1 you will see me with british flag next to me! In all this forrum you are only player who has'nt worked that out.
Oh and yes I do have another game nick but that is for forum members to work out who pill normally is! *wink*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2009, 03:10:07 AM »

well you did loose to us so you're loosers as well *hahaha* *hahaha*

yep  *hihi* but we can affort it because we will win the ally ranking again, just as usual  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2009, 06:36:14 AM »

Your not very bright are you? No i'm not in avengers and my nick ingame is PiLL if you look at rankings in realm 1 you will see me with british flag next to me! In all this forrum you are only player who has'nt worked that out.
Oh and yes I do have another game nick but that is for forum members to work out who pill normally is! *wink*

what have you done to your honor points??? do you wanna be in the ranking by pillaging???lol... where is your brain???..  well, goodluck.!!!*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... i think you wanna be like sammyboy who wants to be in the ranking in the beginning of the era and then quit afterwards... and then brag to all that he is a good player because he WAS in the MP ranking when he was still playing... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*...
Horde
Captain

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2009, 07:03:34 AM »

I don't understand why there is even a discussion on the fact if they are guilty or not... The admins check the accounts before banning people, and they only ban people if they have good reason for it.

Most likely, your so-called friends in Tiradpass didn't even inform you of the fact that they had a multiple account to sell resources for 0.1 gold and buying them back from their main account. So you are trying to stand up for people who were not even honest to you... so long for the synergy in your alliance... looks like previous Era all over again for Tiradpass...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

what a whole lot of BS   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

you guys are nothing but cheaters and cry babies  *Grin* ahh wait... you are loosing the war, so you´re loosers as well  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Tongue*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gen, stand up at least and accept it *freak*  YOU =CHEATERS!!!!  *hahaha* *hahaha*

i know they don't ban just anyone, if someone cheats smart way then they won't get caught coz admins can't get evidence, and i have been there where i report obvious cheaters and they won't get caught.

on the point of babysitting, its in the twilight, its illegal, but its hard to prove, and admins consider it lesser bad  *pardon*

archie
Private

Villain rocks.

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »

this guy shamed himself  *hahaha* what was the meaning behind starting this topic??

@ gen_carlo
i find it very funny.............  you say they are coward because they declare war when your members are banned

let me ask you a question..............  if memeber from avengers were banned wouldnt you declare war also  *freak*

i would have done the samething  to your alliance........... consider the easy war incomes *Smiley*)

the best time to kill an enemy is when he is down and out ........... its not cowardice......... its just pure startegy  *freak*

what if  none of avengers members didnt kill your allies...then they come back from ban and kill one of the avengers .wouldnt that look very stupid on avengers  for passing up the chance to kill them  and then inturn get killed  *pardon*

of course we wouldn't declare war cause we won't satisfied ourselves if we won the war.....

yes your right.....  it is a pure strategy.... a pure of strategy of coward alliance who can kill their enemy when they know that there opponents are already down.... pure strategy.... pure cowardice.....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 09:45:57 AM by archie » Logged

NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS ALL OF US "TIRADPASS"
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »

of course we wouldn't declare war cause we won't satisfied ourselves if we won the war.....

yes your right.....  it is a pure strategy.... a pure of strategy of coward alliance who can kill their enemy when they know that there opponents are already down.... pure strategy.... pure cowardice.....

i dont know how can you call others cowards when you are cheaters? isnt cheating more sign of cowardness?

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »

and you are pure..what can I say instead of that three dots Huh??

btw who are you Archie ingame??? why are you so ashamed of giving your names so that we can understand who we are talking to:  to a farmer, to a fighter , to a noob or to a cheater Huh??

for example if you are a farmer I can accept that you don't know the fighting part of the game and won't spend my time to give answers..

if you are a fighter I can talk too harsh and make you remember that maybe you are one of them that I have killed or you are so innefficient that the current position shows that you are kissing our feet

if you are a noob I say nothing but watch the scene with a smile on my face

and if you are one of that cheaters...you are worthless to be talked to especially on strategy ,cowardice or HONOR

so tell me WHO ARE YOU...Huh?

I guessed that you were xMoDx ..renren was kassimali (BUT he talked about having over 4000 distance so this disapproves my assumption..and lead me to the conclusion that he has to be one of that cheaters but on the other hand if he was talking about 3 hrs he can be kassimali etc etc)

both names are the losers for me...in this game...I don't argue about the game with someone who attacked me from a non boxed province with lvl 2 castle  and retreated 2 min before the impact of the waves when I SHOWED that I was online and who left  the returning army at home ..defenseles against me and my friends...I even did not use cats to kill that army...

so learn the difference from farmers and fighters...we don't need to attack when you are down because AS YOU SAID OUTLOUD YOUR BANNED PLAYERS THAT HAD CHEATED ARE ALL OVER 4000 DISTANCE ACCEPT fj1234 so our aim is to rape all the allience not that 2 or 3 players *Smiley* and they could do nothing except pillaging as you CONFESSED that you are not GOOD ENOUGH TO KILL WHEN YOU ARE OVER 4000 DISTANCE

is there anything that you don't get ?? I love to write and teach some lesson to players who are talking SHAMELESS after CHEATING...

stop whinning and start fighting ...I don't like alliences bowing after a few army loss (oops nearly 3/4) ...kraven has an army.gen_karlo has an army..kassimali has an army..tiong23 has an army...(sorry for the others that I forget to mention)...

SO WHY DID NOT I SEE ANY SINGLE SPY ACTIVITIES NEAR MY BORDERS???...WHY DID NOT I SEE ANY WAR REPORTS FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT TILL NOW???

you defied us...insulted us and you are crushed...your villagers are raped...your castles are broken and your armies are SMASHED...

tell me what do you want more dear farmers..fighters..noobs..cheaters..etc etc...Huh?Huh?Huh?

*rose*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:23:25 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2009, 22:05:09 PM »

i guess i found some pro players here ,can any of u jump to battle mechanics topic and give me answer?

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2009, 23:47:01 PM »

and you are pure..what can I say instead of that three dots Huh??

btw who are you Archie ingame??? why are you so ashamed of giving your names so that we can understand who we are talking to:  to a farmer, to a fighter , to a noob or to a cheater Huh??

for example if you are a farmer I can accept that you don't know the fighting part of the game and won't spend my time to give answers..

if you are a fighter I can talk too harsh and make you remember that maybe you are one of them that I have killed or you are so innefficient that the current position shows that you are kissing our feet

if you are a noob I say nothing but watch the scene with a smile on my face

and if you are one of that cheaters...you are worthless to be talked to especially on strategy ,cowardice or HONOR

so tell me WHO ARE YOU...Huh?

I guessed that you were xMoDx ..renren was kassimali (BUT he talked about having over 4000 distance so this disapproves my assumption..and lead me to the conclusion that he has to be one of that cheaters but on the other hand if he was talking about 3 hrs he can be kassimali etc etc)

both names are the losers for me...in this game...I don't argue about the game with someone who attacked me from a non boxed province with lvl 2 castle  and retreated 2 min before the impact of the waves when I SHOWED that I was online and who left  the returning army at home ..defenseles against me and my friends...I even did not use cats to kill that army...

so learn the difference from farmers and fighters...we don't need to attack when you are down because AS YOU SAID OUTLOUD YOUR BANNED PLAYERS THAT HAD CHEATED ARE ALL OVER 4000 DISTANCE ACCEPT fj1234 so our aim is to rape all the allience not that 2 or 3 players *Smiley* and they could do nothing except pillaging as you CONFESSED that you are not GOOD ENOUGH TO KILL WHEN YOU ARE OVER 4000 DISTANCE

is there anything that you don't get ?? I love to write and teach some lesson to players who are talking SHAMELESS after CHEATING...

stop whinning and start fighting ...I don't like alliences bowing after a few army loss (oops nearly 3/4) ...kraven has an army.gen_karlo has an army..kassimali has an army..tiong23 has an army...(sorry for the others that I forget to mention)...

SO WHY DID NOT I SEE ANY SINGLE SPY ACTIVITIES NEAR MY BORDERS???...WHY DID NOT I SEE ANY WAR REPORTS FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT TILL NOW???

you defied us...insulted us and you are crushed...your villagers are raped...your castles are broken and your armies are SMASHED...

tell me what do you want more dear farmers..fighters..noobs..cheaters..etc etc...Huh?Huh?Huh?

*rose*
*hmm*
Well...what shall I say?...the group concluded that it's a loosing war , since from the start so instead of making raids...uhmmm we decided to use the remaining time to recover besides we're too busy righ now, me, fj, papanats,athrun,tgs, hayden_kho and kassimali are trying hard to comply with school requirements...but don't worry we'll be back and kick some more... *pardon*

@horde
My friends  never used other  accnts to manipulate the market...I'll stand firm with that!!!!! Read what I said and I say it's the truth..... *Angry*

- that's my warrior way.
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2009, 00:01:17 AM »

*gamer*

Don't worry guyzz...this is just a dose of more actions to come, and you can always read about it...we might be too busy for now but when classes starts our crew will make more wars....

@ avengers

Sorry to disappoint you at the bttlefield this time...but we won over you the first time so it's now tied...just wait for a while for the third salvo,,,maybe we are the ones returning the favor on declaring,,,the current war we have has a lot of distractions.... *freak*

- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2009, 00:31:18 AM »

@gen_karlo...
the war is not over so we have more to kill..pillage..crush *Smiley*

you say that it is even..but I don't think so..you had your original crew but we have our original crew just now...so if you try again it is obvious that you will face the music harder..because you will confront our killers fully armed with elites...

and be sure that we never forget our enemies(ingame) so we will declare war to you some other time just for fun..money is not important..our warincome will cover this at the end...

you admitted that WE PASSED TIRADPASS...and I declare that we pass TIRADPASS WHEN EVER WE WANT *Smiley*

good luck to you with the school businness *Smiley*

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2009, 00:39:15 AM »

@gharn
thankss,,,, *rose*

BtW, don't worry i'll suggest in our alliance to kick from the group those who doesn't know how to get online when their lazy troops are caught lying at the field...to increase our chances of winning.... *tired*

- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2009, 00:48:42 AM »

good to hear that *Smiley*)))

we need stronger enemies to compete..the harder ..the better...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: