Imperia Online International
May 05, 2024, 08:03:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Market manipulation  (Read 1545 times)
mjxilix
Private

« on: October 09, 2016, 17:54:08 PM »

Hello, im new player and i like IO. fun to play... i notice some weird action on market, i play in realm v6-305 and today i notice when players was selling millions of goods for 0.0x price! why its happening? do we have responsible persons who is monitoring / watching over cheaters/hackers? some of us buy diamonds...  *sos* what i can do about it? can someone give me contact of v6-305 admin? i understand players just like admins need some sleep too *Smiley* but market manipulation is on already for a while... why nobody does anything to prevent cheating? does not look fair, then why pay for it or play even world cup if nobody cares who cheats? SO what i can do about it? how to report such actions? to whom? all focused on the World Cup, ppl can do what ever they want? is it poorly maintained or smth else?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 18:03:19 PM by mjxilix » Logged
Mariano
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 23:02:05 PM »

Hello, im new player and i like IO. fun to play... i notice some weird action on market, i play in realm v6-305 and today i notice when players was selling millions of goods for 0.0x price! why its happening? do we have responsible persons who is monitoring / watching over cheaters/hackers? some of us buy diamonds...  *sos* what i can do about it? can someone give me contact of v6-305 admin? i understand players just like admins need some sleep too *Smiley* but market manipulation is on already for a while... why nobody does anything to prevent cheating? does not look fair, then why pay for it or play even world cup if nobody cares who cheats? SO what i can do about it? how to report such actions? to whom? all focused on the World Cup, ppl can do what ever they want? is it poorly maintained or smth else?

Hi and welcome. Cheats exist from the oldest v4 and even now v6. I don't really see any sense to report a cheater, because there are probably 500 more and you can't just report all of them..

IO added some prototype of ''anti-cheat'' system (Google Captcha). But you can bypass it with little knowledge of JS  *pardon*

Fair game? Forget about this word....

To report contact support@imperialsupport.org

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 23:24:15 PM by Mariano » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 10:48:42 AM »

mjxilix, next time when you suspect market manipulation, you can try to buy a part of the market offer with very low price and send us your account name, realm and the time and date of the purchase at support@imperialsupport.org and we'll check.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
mjxilix
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 21:04:56 PM »

Ok, i will do that manualy in a few sec, i know i "can" beat there scripts/programs... Who is faster human motion or some script...  hard
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 21:06:11 PM by mjxilix » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: