Imperia Online International
May 03, 2024, 22:05:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What punishment should be given to cheaters?
They should be deleted immediately and their IP address banned - 16 (29.6%)
They should receive a 48-hour ban, but be deleted if caught again - 20 (37%)
They should be burned at the stake and their body parts scattered to the corners of the empire - 14 (25.9%)
They should be rewarded. Cheating is cool and clever - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheaters  (Read 13053 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

most of cheaters that i saw are not good players  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »

most of cheaters that i saw are not good players  *freak*

Agree! Most.. but not all...  *xxx*
dinnu
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2008, 12:39:55 PM »

Agree! Most.. but not all...  *xxx*
right..u need some Iq to get the succesfull combination of armies for a Mil-points fake batlle...examples can continue:P
lionheart
Lieutenant

Go ahead punk, make my day

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2008, 17:22:03 PM »

I love cheaters... *hihi* *freak* *freak* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*...why? simple they are best players ever been ..they now the rules ..they now the game.... they now all tactics and strategy so thats way they are the best and i like get in competition with them....if u are good enough to kill cheater then u did your best this game can ever do to you.....and by the way RULES are done to be broken since the world ... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

*Angry* *rose* *heart* rant hooray

Rules are made to stop a**holes from spoiling things for everyone else. Cheaters have to cheat, for the simple reason that they aren't good enough to play within the rules like normal people. It's simple, and no amount of chatting s**t will hide it.

Machucado
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2008, 18:46:24 PM »

I love cheaters... *hihi* *freak* *freak* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*...why? simple they are best players ever been ..they now the rules ..they now the game.... they now all tactics and strategy so thats way they are the best and i like get in competition with them....if u are good enough to kill cheater then u did your best this game can ever do to you.....and by the way RULES are done to be broken since the world ... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

*Angry* *rose* *heart* rant hooray

My alliance is number 1 in the alliance race in R1, I am number 13 in milipoints, all BG:s above me and all have from double my net worth to 10 times that... We don't cheat, it's not even necessary, if you know how to play.  hooray hooray
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2008, 20:28:21 PM »

Machucado is right, if you know how to play, you dont need to cheat. And if you win by cheating, then you really didnt win. *Smiley*
I read most post on forums, so i learned some ways to cheat. I know a lot about strategy games, so with so many loopholes in this game i realized how its possible to cheat on a lot more ways. *Smiley* I know a lot about computer science so if i want, they wont get my ip or detect me by cookies. *Smiley* But i dont use all this. Because i like to play fair. And because it takes a lot of time to develop acc to high networth. So how much more time should i invest to have 3-4 acc at 400k networth at say day 90. *Smiley* And then i coudl cheat, push gold, pillage oponents, kamikaze everybody and win everything. And i would know i am cheat and i won only because i cheated. *Smiley* But a lot of players do that and dont get punished. *Smiley* Simply delete players acc which was caught cheating. But, uuups, he pays premium.  evil4 And his other 3 acc in this realm and 10 in other pay premium. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Naylrod
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2008, 21:21:33 PM »

My alliance is number 1 in the alliance race in R1, I am number 13 in milipoints, all BG:s above me and all have from double my net worth to 10 times that... We don't cheat, it's not even necessary, if you know how to play.  hooray hooray

But you're not no 1 in net-worth.
k_mihai
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2008, 02:18:12 AM »

that`s the strategy, same as the one he used in r4 with IIIIII. the points is not to have high net *Grin* 
Naylrod
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2008, 07:33:09 AM »

that`s the strategy, same as the one he used in r4 with IIIIII. the points is not to have high net *Grin* 

What I mean is that he says that he don't have to cheat to win, but he won't win net-points. That's my point. His statement is false.
lionheart
Lieutenant

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »

Which part of his statement is false? Quote it.

Also, are you saying that people should cheat if they want to win on net points?

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2008, 13:38:41 PM »

If you are good and have time, you dont need to cheat to win networth or anything else. *Smiley* but if other person cheat and have 2 multies to pillage you and kamikaze you, then it will be hard to win.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
lionheart
Lieutenant

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2008, 17:17:44 PM »

If you are good and have time, you dont need to cheat to win networth or anything else. *Smiley* but if other person cheat and have 2 multies to pillage you and kamikaze you, then it will be hard to win.

True...but more satisfying when you and your allies destroy each of their empires! 

Naylrod
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2008, 22:27:32 PM »

Which part of his statement is false? Quote it.

I cant quote, but he claims that since his alliance is no 1 he don't need to cheat to win. But then he only speaks of winning the alliance race not (for example) net worth.

Also, are you saying that people should cheat if they want to win on net points?

Not true. I am just saying that people strife for different things.

For me, like Mucho-guy it is the alliance race that is important, but I have "met" people who only go for honor and they don't give a rats ass for ally-points.

And please don't get me wrong, I like Muchmacho. He and a few others have inspired me the most in this game, and thanks to them I can be a top ally-player.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 22:28:27 PM by Naylrod » Logged
lionheart
Lieutenant

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2008, 17:05:46 PM »

I cant quote, but he claims that since his alliance is no 1 he don't need to cheat to win. But then he only speaks of winning the alliance race not (for example) net worth.

Not true. I am just saying that people strife for different things.

For me, like Mucho-guy it is the alliance race that is important, but I have "met" people who only go for honor and they don't give a rats ass for ally-points.

And please don't get me wrong, I like Muchmacho. He and a few others have inspired me the most in this game, and thanks to them I can be a top ally-player.

I see. Yep, everyone has different goals in IO, but all of them can be achieved without cheating and it is way more satisfying to do so. I hate cheaters....actually, do I??? There is nothing so satisfying as utterly destroying a cheater's provinces every single day and watching them try to rebuild their army , only to lose it every day.  *Smiley* This has been happening on realm 10 a little bit lately.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 17:08:44 PM by lionheart » Logged

Lord_S
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2008, 15:55:42 PM »

rant all cheaters should be banned immediatly rant

...concerning multiaccounting, babysitting... it looks clear.

... concerning pushing, it seems there are some different opinions...
Fixed battles just to gain gold, honour or military points... with just the intent to have effect on the ranking... well, in my personal opinion, i would call this cheating.

A kamikaze atack or a friendly pillage (or a false one) to help a friend, according to me this is  'grey'
It has also effect on the ranking BUT there is different intention. (I feel diplomacy is a very nice and important part of this game  *ok* )
 *pardon* PROBLEM: how dou you determine the difference  *xxx*
I do not know, the cheater and honourfull friend will make the same action

(about false pillages... i believe this is just a programming error...it is possible.. they should correct it...)

Greetings
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 16:03:54 PM by Lord_S » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: