Imperia Online International
May 17, 2024, 02:00:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOME prob  (Read 2357 times)
yragael
Private

« on: March 23, 2008, 19:06:40 PM »

i HAD a prob with the bug last like many people, some guys destroyed all my troop but i don't care about that , and i lost a part of my troops when i was moving them to an other provinces, the only thinks i care about, he's that i didn't lost the points value of my troups and taht's anger me a little bit because i try since three weeks not to go over 15000 points and with that prob i must have to now, so i ask to the administrator if they could do something, i hope someone will answer this time because you're not good at that
ungas
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 21:40:47 PM »

yeah! i've got the same problem too....
yragael
Private

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 17:57:39 PM »

it's nice to create forums to report bugs but it could nicer if someone would response or do something, my game is freezed since two days because no one fixed my fucking prob, and the minimal thing to do when people pay for a game is to give an answers!!!!!!
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 18:52:05 PM »

because of the bug there is nothing that anyone can do .... your points will remain like they are  *pardon*

yragael
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 19:20:47 PM »

they can do something if they want, some guys report the same prob on the bulgarian forum, and theyr army were replaced, so they can do something if they want!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: