Imperia Online International
June 03, 2024, 09:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom battles (battles without reports)  (Read 2695 times)
sanquixote
Private

« on: August 21, 2008, 18:18:48 PM »

I was the victim of a phantom attack. I don't have a battle report and am told there is no battle report coming.

Did a battle even happen?

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=10731.0

How many more people has this happened to? This hurts the credibility of the IO and is especially concerning when my inbox is full of mysterious Bulgarian messages after the fact.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:08:53 AM by sanquixote » Logged
sanquixote
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 19:49:13 PM »

Another scenario is that it was a fortress seige that I won, as my archers and loot were untouched. in which case I'd be owed a stack of gold, honor and maybe even a medal.  rant
muddertingle
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 19:10:07 PM »

I attacked a fortress in realm 10 which is a blitz realm then it didnt attack for nearly 15 mins after my soldiers had arrived .Then when it finally did attack instead of my soldiers coming back in the required time of say 15-20 mins it took them 2and a half hours to come back .This cost me alot of travelling gol which made the acual attack a worthless one seeing as though i went from being up say 2 million gold from the attack with 55k soldiers to actually being down 1 million gold .That was stupid.That was like a phantom attack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: