Imperia Online International
May 13, 2024, 22:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pilage  (Read 1822 times)
viktorijan
Private

« on: November 16, 2010, 15:22:53 PM »

evil4 evil4 evil4
adminnnnnnnn Pillaging destroys up to 20% of the province's population. After that the province cannot be pillaged for the next 168 hours this is from how to play
did calculator don't work in this server or something is wrong with this explanation, because I lost 27687 vilagers from 103000 population with Sanctuaries   10 so its 30% not 20%, so please answer me as soon as posible because Im angryyyyyyyy  rant rant rant
redborg
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 05:22:09 AM »

nomads can pillage 30%

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 05:38:40 AM »

nomads can pillage 30%

i am starting to dislike nomads  *Angry*  *freak*
they are barbarian  *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:11:12 AM »

in the case of an imperian, for maximum pillage destruction you must take 20% of the population in soldiers, correct?  100k pop, take 20k soldiers.

someone confirm this, havent done this in years....loll

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 12:25:50 PM »

Imperians must not do pillages.They must stay at home , drink wine  ,take care that their wifes are happy , ......certainly not go out fighing   *Smiley*

(btw your answer :  yes you need 20k soldiers to do max  pillage to population of 100k ...at least so it is in old IO )
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »

Imperians must not do pillages.They must stay at home , drink wine  ,take care that their wifes are happy , ......certainly not go out fighing   *Smiley*

(btw your answer :  yes you need 20k soldiers to do max  pillage to population of 100k ...at least so it is in old IO )

i would prefer to do nothing more nadiaa than drink, fornicate, stay home and take care of the wife and daughter, however there are some stupid, short.minded players that abuse their point advantage in the beginning and burn people to make 100k gold when there are nomad goldmines with 200k pop that dont fight back and you can make much more gold

as they no longer have a great point advantage or less points, revenge must be exacted and i must burn the stupid pillager over and over and over again, then kill the pillaging army. 

it is under present analysis with my war council, recruiting mass troops of the light version to go and burn, burn, burn

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 16:40:46 PM »

I like it  *freak*  *bravo*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: