Imperia Online International
May 03, 2024, 21:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2X, 3X  (Read 2735 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« on: November 24, 2009, 01:44:42 AM »

There is more than 3 times difference between your points and those of the defender. You are losing 7 honor points.
There is more than two times difference between your points and those of the defender. Your army will fight with 14 less morale in this battle.
Your army morale is86.
My points are 587 , defender points 208..
587/3 = 195.6 so lets say 196
so there aint 3 more times difference between our points!!!
maybe im wrong, maybe im rite, maybe im stoned

*freak*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 02:20:38 AM »

its cause: 587/208 = ~2,8. one of them is rounded up second is ronded down, but for you that no matter. calculations are made for every 0,12 and 0,06 difference between you and opponent
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 02:24:29 AM »

its cause: 587/208 = ~2,8. one of them is rounded up second is ronded down, but for you that no matter. calculations are made for every 0,12 and 0,06 difference between you and opponent
sorry man but didnt get the point, 2.8 + 0.12 =2.92 still not three
so how am i supposed to calculate if the target is 2x or 3x ?
usually i divide my points by 3 and try not to choose targets below that number

*freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 03:18:17 AM »

target is out your 2x not 3x  *rose* little tip once you have clicked to attack player go to there nick at bottom where is say fort seige pillage feild. click cursor to end of there name and push right arrow then honor and morale you will lose comes up in red writing. *wink*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 03:27:45 AM »

target is out your 2x not 3x  *rose* little tip once you have clicked to attack player go to there nick at bottom where is say fort seige pillage feild. click cursor to end of there name and push right arrow then honor and morale you will lose comes up in red writing. *wink*
thanks for the tip i always see it just forgot about it *rose*
ok i get it now , as i said , " maybe im stoned"  *freak* so hes defenetly outa my 2x, thanx again sam

*freak*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »

sorry man but didnt get the point, 2.8 + 0.12 =2.92 still not three
so how am i supposed to calculate if the target is 2x or 3x ?
usually i divide my points by 3 and try not to choose targets below that number

for you is no matter what is wrote (X2 or X3). if you calculate to catch opponent in X3 range then do that but in this case from your example you dont lose honor and morale for X2 range or X3 range but for 2,78 morale and 2,72 honor. this is more than 2,51 then is rounded up and you see X3
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »

ok i see but yest nite i attacked a player outside my 2x by just few poinys,lost no honour,and only 1 morale. so my question to you che :how can i assume how much honour and morale im loosing by just looking at my 5x list?its annoying everytime to go to attack page to see how much ur loosing

*freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »

kill armys then you get honor or farm and don't attack anyone *Grin*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 12:57:27 PM »

kill armys then you get honor or farm and don't attack anyone *Grin*
    lol i see u aint doin much of attacking.... i just wanna understand that formula of Che, i was veru surprised i lost no honour and just 1 morale for attacking someone outside my 2x,,, and belive me sammy it aint easy playing for honour in my 500 distance, yest i got 100k from 4 attacks and each time my army ces back someone launches an attack to try get those, but they got nothing  *gamer*

*freak*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 13:14:08 PM »

ok i see but yest nite i attacked a player outside my 2x by just few poinys,lost no honour,and only 1 morale. so my question to you che :how can i assume how much honour and morale im loosing by just looking at my 5x list?its annoying everytime to go to attack page to see how much ur loosing
use calculator. this from windows or in excel. on forum is at least few calcs created by users which calculate it. i will create next one as part of new programme for windows
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 20:04:52 PM »

lol i see u aint doin much of attacking.... i just wanna understand that formula of Che, i was veru surprised i lost no honour and just 1 morale for attacking someone outside my 2x,,, and belive me sammy it aint easy playing for honour in my 500 distance, yest i got 100k from 4 attacks and each time my army ces back someone launches an attack to try get those, but they got nothing  *gamer*

Don't for get r50 is in early stage's so even in battles you do earn honor will be be 2-3 for it usually. As era moves on and armys get bigger you will find you start earning alot more honor. I think trick to v4a and classic at begining is a little patience concentrait more on getting gold and mp. And not losing honor. Once army gets over 10k then start working on getting honor. hard

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 21:28:56 PM »

use calculator. this from windows or in excel. on forum is at least few calcs created by users which calculate it. i will create next one as part of new programme for windows
cant wait to see that ! [:-}
Don't for get r50 is in early stage's so even in battles you do earn honor will be be 2-3 for it usually. As era moves on and armys get bigger you will find you start earning alot more honor. I think trick to v4a and classic at begining is a little patience concentrait more on getting gold and mp. And not losing honor. Once army gets over 10k then start working on getting honor. hard
agree ! i meant no disrespect by saying u aint doin much of attacking
as for the gold needed for centralisation id rather get it from attacking players with a small raiding army then from trade or gold villagers *Angry*
anyway nice start , hope to catch u up soon  *freak*

*freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 21:34:06 PM »

hahaha is first time in 2 years of playing game I hav'nt had army fighting within 7 days. I normally play low points. So am very suprised at my start. I'm really ashamed cause i'm the biggest farmer of them all. *Embarrassed*

redborg
Major

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 03:03:40 AM »

agreed v4a honour comes later i made maybe 600 first 6 months in the last month 1800 or more.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: