Imperia Online International
May 04, 2024, 12:49:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marriage newb questions.  (Read 6068 times)
purps
Private

« on: January 16, 2014, 21:55:28 PM »

1.  If I send a member of my royal family to marry in another empire does she/he leave my available great people and appear in their list of available great people.  Or do I gain a member from their available great people.

2.  If somone requests to marry one of my great people do they leave their list and join mine.

3.  I presume that you can only send royal family and not Imperial court members as the ring icon only works like that.  So am I correct in thinking that my family member will marry one of their court members and vice versa.

4.  Can I marry within the alliance for the "Enter into a dynastic marriage" QUEST.  As my chat is not working so can't ask anyone outside of alliance if they want to marry.

Thanks.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 22:35:49 PM »

1. If you send him/her to get married to another player it will be shown in their royal family because him/her can't be at two places in the same time.
2. Yes him/her will join your royal family.
3. No, to enter dynastic marriage they have to be both from the royal families. It's just not possible to do that.
4. You can marry them with whom ever you like.
purps
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 23:09:23 PM »

Thanks for the answers.  If I read it correctly then:

I have 1 married couple and 1 single family member.  To update this FIRST quest, so I can progress, I need to send her to get married to another person with an adult-single-royal family member (I can't chat in-game {yes it's been reported} to anyone and alliance is fully married so I just send her randomly to everyone near me and hope they are still playing).  Repeat every 24 hours until eventually someone marries her.....  Having then lost one of my few great people, I wait for my married couple to have a child then wait for them to be 16 years old so I can then accept a marriage to get children.    ALL FOR A LOW RETURN 1st QUEST.  Seams a bit much for 4000 resources and the start of a beginners quest line??? Especialy as I have court members queing up to marry her.

And I pressume if I am silly enough to accept someone elses offer, then my only single family member becomes married and then I have to wait for their children to become of age before I can do my own 1st quest.

BTW.  How long in game time does a new born take to become 16 years old so I know how long I have to wait before I can get them married and start a family.

Sorry for so many questions on this one quest but I need to know all as this could slow me down for weeks if I get this wrong. And without in-game chat it makes communicating harder.

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 23:31:19 PM »

You don't have to send your royalties to another player. The thing is to enter into a dynastic marriage, so someone can send royalty to get married in to your empire the quest will be completed.
"Sending a great person to marry in a foreign empire or accepting a foreign great person from pending marriages, establishes peace (no attacks) between the two empires. Mind that peace can be broken at any time by both parties".
Read carefully what is says don't jump over the lines.
About the children depends of the speed of the realm but i don't know the exact formula of their growth.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 23:34:04 PM by b_mad » Logged
purps
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 23:40:44 PM »

Sorry even more confused now.

You say I dont need to send a family member?

Btw I on server 161 if you want to message me, as I cant start PM's until they fix my bug.  You will find me online most of the day as I just spend 16 hours a day online atm trying to work this 1st quest out so I can continue with the rest of the game.  Feel free to PM me so I can PM you back.
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 23:49:06 PM »

I can't send private messages *Grin*
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 23:50:28 PM »

Sorry even more confused now.

You say I dont need to send a family member?

Btw I on server 161 if you want to message me, as I cant start PM's until they fix my bug.  You will find me online most of the day as I just spend 16 hours a day online atm trying to work this 1st quest out so I can continue with the rest of the game.  Feel free to PM me so I can PM you back.

No you don't just enter into a dynastic marriage, accept if someone send you a boy or a girl for marriage and the quest will be completed.
purps
Private

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 23:53:22 PM »

Ok... anyone on server 161 can send me a boy please as I can't chat to anyone and need to start this 1st quest please.
Zsigmund
Trusted Member

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 10:05:03 AM »

Boy or girl?  *crazy*
Maybe you guys are talking about man or a woman?

Дај да ти го поминам главниот!
Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 10:11:57 AM »

Well for me its hard to say a man and a woman for a 16 years old. *freak*
purps
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 18:10:24 PM »

I guess their parents gave them permission to marry early.  Young love......

p.s. I am still young, free and single looking for a match.  Server 161 any takers?
Alastric
Private

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 21:56:55 PM »

Good info, so far ... thanks ...

So - I have a marriage proposal from another Empire sitting on my family tree screen ...

How do I accept the Marriage Proposal ? 

I see how to reject it - but not how to accept it ...

HELP !

Any clarification gratefully received !

Thanks ...

Alastric
purps
Private

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 00:36:39 AM »

Click on the ring of the one picture then click on the picture of the person to marry.  Took me a bit to fiddle with it but got it to work eventualy.
Alastric
Private

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 00:51:43 AM »

Yup ... not exactly intuitive - but it does work ...

And the Royal couple seem quite happy, so far !

Thank you for your helpful reply !

Madzoism
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 00:52:14 AM »

*ok* *rose*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: