Imperia Online International
May 07, 2024, 08:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating 100% and dont get banned!!!! why???  (Read 7289 times)
DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 15:26:48 PM »

did you ask any of the mods or admins to check the players you suspect?

Yeas Hiske ...look i putted 2 screens the accounts were cheacked THE SAME IP......BUT HE SAYD HE WONT BAN THEM....look in the screens i ascked a check of 5 playears....these 2 are the same playear...THE SOURCE ITS THERY RELIABLE....A ADMIN ...IF YOU WANT you wae a mod..asck some admin friend to cheack them and you will see...these 2 are same IP....+ i got another source.....that told me that too ...but i won't reveal who...!!!! spyes in enemy alliances are one of the best thing..and i dont want to lose him ....

Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 15:56:42 PM »

Because of this game is dying constantly... If admins dont do a thing, the only thing that remains is to kick their butt's out of our realm by ravagin, raping, pillagin, choppin nails......

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 16:09:09 PM »

Same IP does not mean anything if there is no interaction (no attacks) between accounts. Yes, it can be babysitting, but we all know that nobody is ever banned here for babysitting.

From your messages i don't understand your problem. Did they push their respective accounts or what? If you are just fighting them and you think they are strong, because they are many accounts, then you are wrong.

After a lot of time discussing this subject and fighting all the day against cheaters i understood that IP is not problematic at all and it does not mean anything. The real cheaters never use the same IP. *sos*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 16:18:56 PM »

did you ask any of the mods or admins to check the players you suspect?

admins don`t punish babysitting anymore in IO... i forgot who was the last person banned for that *sad*
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 16:19:57 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 16:29:42 PM »

Same IP isn't enough proof.
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 18:06:09 PM »

Same IP isn't enough proof.

what !!! that's shocking , please explain what multi-accounting means  *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 18:10:39 PM »

same IP don't mean anything...maybe two brothers play in same realm....if there is no interaction, no ban (no multi account *hihi*)
Anyway babysitting and multiaccounting are cheats that aren't punished unless cheaters made a big mistake *pardon*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 18:23:20 PM »

same IP don't mean anything...maybe two brothers play in same realm....if there is no interaction, no ban (no multi account *hihi*)
Anyway babysitting and multiaccounting are cheats that aren't punished unless cheaters made a big mistake *pardon*

yup, unfortunately, it is like that...

DarkSoul
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yours
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 20:36:04 PM »

WHAT KRUMMMMMMMMMMM?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??/ what you say?Huh?Huh?Huh? want PROOF?Huh?Huh?Huh? i have profe that you give a sh**t omn us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ REMEMBER : BEICUMINE and CIPRIANUS ..they didnt interact BETWEEN them..but they ware the same person and IT WAS YOU WHO BANNED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! i REMEMBER 100%%%%%%...........what CHANGED Huh?? a?Huh?Huh???
THIS IS RASIZM...!!!!!! i am since the begining...BABYSITTING?Huh??? a lto of banes!!!!! REALM5 it was you krum who banned 3-4 times Ciprianus all era and other accounts from ALCOOL ..i ware there , in that alliance....and evry time when we fought turks or bulgarians.....BABYSITTING....AND 100% it was you who banned Ciprianus and deleted BeicuMine for having the same IP.......THIS IS PROOF...that you give a sh**t on US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeap it changed that they are BULGARIANS ...and I AINT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that changed.....AND PLZ EXPLAIN ...WHY iiiACRUSH and Smeagol ware banned in the first day when we declared war to Zealots aaaa?Huh?

The only admins , mods or translator i admire and they work and help all people are : CaXo , Kopsi and Hiske...the rest give a sh**t they do something only if there are theyr friends or Bulgarians......

So Krum enought proof of your deeds?Huh?Huh? if you dont remember i can look the post and put it here.....when i ascked you there why Ciprianus and Beicumine ware banned!!!!!!! and you said : Same IP , SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH ADMINS HERE THAT DON'T Do a sh**t to help playears......like it is said in rusian :" админ спит , зарплата идеот !!"

just dont have WORDS to EXPRESS MYSELF...THE RULES ARE THE SAME FOR ALL , ISNT IT RIGHT KRUM?Huh???

olsi
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 20:40:40 PM »

Yes exactly. Here at my work we are three friends playing from the same office. I also access my account from home, but they play only here. But sure I can't attack them.
DarkSoul
Captain

I hate you all!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2008, 20:51:44 PM »

Banned for 48 hours

amako
Ciprianus
Madalin

Deleted

radu
Galina
BeiCuMine

...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2008, 22:06:09 PM »

WHAT KRUMMMMMMMMMMM?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??/ what you say?Huh?Huh?Huh? want PROOF?Huh?Huh?Huh? i have profe that you give a sh**t omn us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ REMEMBER : BEICUMINE and CIPRIANUS ..they didnt interact BETWEEN them..but they ware the same person and IT WAS YOU WHO BANNED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! i REMEMBER 100%%%%%%...........what CHANGED Huh?? a?Huh?Huh???
THIS IS RASIZM...!!!!!! i am since the begining...BABYSITTING?Huh??? a lto of banes!!!!! REALM5 it was you krum who banned 3-4 times Ciprianus all era and other accounts from ALCOOL ..i ware there , in that alliance....and evry time when we fought turks or bulgarians.....BABYSITTING....AND 100% it was you who banned Ciprianus and deleted BeicuMine for having the same IP.......THIS IS PROOF...that you give a sh**t on US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeap it changed that they are BULGARIANS ...and I AINT YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that changed.....AND PLZ EXPLAIN ...WHY iiiACRUSH and Smeagol ware banned in the first day when we declared war to Zealots aaaa?Huh?

The only admins , mods or translator i admire and they work and help all people are : CaXo , Kopsi and Hiske...the rest give a sh**t they do something only if there are theyr friends or Bulgarians......

So Krum enought proof of your deeds?Huh?Huh? if you dont remember i can look the post and put it here.....when i ascked you there why Ciprianus and Beicumine ware banned!!!!!!! and you said : Same IP , SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH ADMINS HERE THAT DON'T Do a sh**t to help playears......like it is said in rusian :" админ спит , зарплата идеот !!"

just dont have WORDS to EXPRESS MYSELF...THE RULES ARE THE SAME FOR ALL , ISNT IT RIGHT KRUM?Huh???

You can either mind your language or have the forum read-only! Beicumine and Ciprianus - they had interactions, you can ask him for yourself.

smeagol & iiacrush http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/25/2008_5_11/25000575_25004472_96737 30 mil loan

cip & beicumine(last ban) http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2008_4_23/3140851_3218082_680
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 22:09:58 PM by Krum » Logged
Loodachina
Conquistador
Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 00:19:29 AM »

and ofcourse you ban top players of alliances right after they declare war on bulgarian alliance for log that is old month and half.....way to go admins...

interaction or not... you did help bulgarian alliance and that is clear now after this log, all i see is massive quiting of ppl who got sicked of privileges some ppl have.

over and out.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 00:23:21 AM »

and ofcourse you ban top players of alliances right after they declare war on bulgarian alliance for log that is old month and half.....way to go admins...

interaction or not... you did help bulgarian alliance and that is clear now after this log, all i see is massive quiting of ppl who got sicked of privileges some ppl have.

over and out.
true..  *Smiley* but.... if people play fair nothing of that would happen  *pardon*
sure people would still quit but not in such big numbers *Smiley*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 00:39:55 AM »

30 million pushing... no wonder why they were banned. ofc is possible that they were reported after the war started, but that changes little the basic fact.

Edit
I`m not sure if they were the one who reported, though. Chingiz made a topic on the bg forum about this war, asking for friendly pillages, but no one posted there that battle. Accusing Moldova for breaking a nap, too, if the translator wasn`t wrong. Also saying that the lesson is never to trust a foreigner, which is stupid, but it was a mentality frequent in r1 when we played there, and i`m very happy that we won that realm in IOIOIOIO (to show them some lessons about that kind of arrogance). When i was in Dawn in r25, we also had a Nap with them, 2 bad Leila left, and R25 became boring, cause we were better farmers than Zealots, Ukko (who were weak and a little noobish, iiacrush was obliterated by dustyle) and any others (is difficult to play in realms like that and not to farm *Grin*).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 01:17:37 AM by k_mihai » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: