Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:04:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for the era.  (Read 9924 times)
owsiakus
Lieutenant

« on: July 05, 2008, 11:15:35 AM »

I would like to thanks all you guys for the era which finished today. It was a pleasure to play with you and against you. Unfortunately I have no time to play in two realms so I will do at least one era's break.
I wish all you, which start play next era a lot of fun.
See you around
Jacek

By the way, almost all from my friends are going to do a break from 9th realm so there will be more space for you :-)
zzasd
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »

Thank you Owsiakus  *rose*
It was great time playing here with you all.
Congratulations to everyone, who finished the era.
This is my salute to you all

http://www.vbox7.com/play:c23f7eaa

hooray
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 13:05:13 PM by zzasd » Logged
Naylrod
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 14:08:15 PM »

I'm in for this salute as well. Very interesting era, a lot of polish guys gang-banging everyone that hit on either of them  *Grin*
And even though we took 2 polish guys under our wings, (Wader and Kordal) they still didn't like us.  *crazy*  *Smiley*

But that is one of the things that make this game so great.

Greetings, to everyone I killed  hard , I hope you have no hard feelings and greetings to the ones I kicked so hard you quit the game, I hope you all come back some day.  *rose*

...last, to the ones that killed me I would like to say.... hmmmm  *hmm*  ....can't find any.   *hahaha*  *hahaha*  hard  hooray
ophelia
Lieutenant

MOST FATAL NOOB

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 14:09:50 PM »

Its very bad news for me Jacek! R9 was very alive with u and your friends...I will miss our plans about attack against some players *hihi*...Allthough i couldnt act conjointly because I had to get vacation about 2 mounths.
I hope, we may play together in the future...Take care Jacek...See u again...

Horde
Captain

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 02:03:43 AM »

Thank you guys for the wonderful previous Era, and good luck in this new Era for all who have returned!  hard

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Artem_rs
Private

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 13:41:15 PM »

*hahaha*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 16:52:39 PM »

Thanks for the era  *rose*   *hihi*
i think no one will remember me from realm9... because...:
I only registered to realm9 to have chance to play with Avengers alliance. I wanted to learn from them. So I asked Horde for invation(with reccomendation from Akash) and he said No .... *cry* and gave me the speech "srry we are full now... maybe later era etc etc... "  *hihi* no proplem with that. I played as Leader myself couple of times so I know those speeches..... *Grin*

anyway... since I had good account... but no purpose anymore... I decided to play bit funny. *wink*
At this time i was discovering Google Translate so...  I founded alliance and began to contact my neighbours. Soon I had PT with all alliances inside 4000 distance from me, except for one alliance; the Avengers. The serbs thought I was half serbian.... The bulgarians/hungary thougt my mother was from Bulgaria... Turks thought my father was from Istanbul..... and so on .....  *hahaha*

I played for couple of weeks, growing my empire and then I left.  *freak*

I logged in ca. 1 month later and NO ONE had attacked me and I had like 20millions in my empire  *hahaha*  *Tongue*

Later in era... my pt´s begun to breake and I must have been very good gold mine for my neighbours  *rose* *Grin*

*pardon*  Thanks for the era   *hahaha* *freak* 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 17:35:24 PM by Kopator » Logged

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 19:22:47 PM »

It was fun to play this era..as always.I wish good luck to all our friends and enemies who will play next era..we will be there but unfortunately we can not be as active as the previous eras..but we will see what will happen *Smiley*)) Our leader Horde will give some statistics or screenshots about our Avengers when he will find an available time *Smiley* see you all next era...

they will know the power of my sword
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 20:49:38 PM »

IO is a game of endurance.  I played from July 28, 2009 until Feb 2010.  I watched the rise and fall of many great players and of course, watched cheaters exposed and maybe did a little whistle blowing of my own.  I have to say that Dunkan was the bane of my existance, until his exit in new year 2010.  He really dominated.  Unfortunately, without his strength, Roma dissolved from the power house it was.  Who was the bane of your existance?

The Turk advance began just as I was leaving the game.  I admit, I watched Omerr, Condor and Tusame constantly for a good time to target them for their gold, but never made 1 successful attack on them.

I spent my game trying to train players on better tactics and economic strength, but in the end, a noob was a noob and I was punished in wars for it!  Perhaps next time I will do the small alliance of dedicated players, rather than open arms.  My hats are off to my generals and skilled players who truly showed the right spirit and skill.

Owsiakus, you pillaged me multiple times as I struggled to rebuild some team morale in our wars by watching you and attacking you on your expected return times. 

Ophelia, you killed many of my horses and gave me a medal for my trouble, but it seems the war booty it brought you more than made up for that.

When I think back on this era, I am impressed at all who were able to endure an entire year.  Congrats to all, thanks for your friendship and I look forward to meeting you in the eras to come.

Steveempire
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 10:21:17 AM »

lol steve you back?

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 18:17:17 PM »

I may pull the trigger...I love the start of a new era.  This may be the week.  I see you are up to 10 military points already!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: