Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 17:53:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The llllllllll v/s Wildcats  (Read 58471 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2007, 10:34:30 AM »

great defence arti deserves a medal  *bear*

agreed  *hihi*

*rose* Artie, you da man!

Artemis is a man???  *Shocked* *Shocked*

@ Hiske, finally a cat that showed some cojones  *rose*

thank you *rose*

I had to try something... even a desperate fight is better than no fight at all *wink* I hope we (our alliances) will meet on the battlefield again... when we're more prepared I'm sure the war will be much more interesting!!! Congrats and good luck during the rest of the era to all llllll players and most important; have fun! 
k_mihai
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2007, 10:38:09 AM »

she did *Smiley* and was a good thing,  *bear*

at least some IIIIII did more than empty forts attacks and pillages  *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2007, 10:42:35 AM »

agreed  *hihi*

Artemis is a man???  *Shocked* *Shocked*

thank you *rose*

I had to try something... even a desperate fight is better than no fight at all *wink* I hope we (our alliances) will meet on the battlefield again... when we're more prepared I'm sure the war will be much more interesting!!! Congrats and good luck during the rest of the era to all llllll players and most important; have fun! 

Artemis reached manhood a couple of hours ago.

I've been there, the desperate fights... lost armies in the same way. Then I promised myself I would never play with noobs again!

I wish I had kept the promise... here I am with a bunch of slackers that can't even build decent fortresses.

Get lost, Mihai. Because of you Hiske had to do what she did.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:44:40 AM by Reaccão » Logged
k_mihai
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »

neh, u should get lost and take ur cheating friends with u
Reaccão
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »

neh, u should get lost and take ur cheating friends with u

OMG, are you at that again. Every time you lose a war you start with the cheat accusations. This is a war thread, those who actually fought the war should be able to post here without you spamming it.

Now, really get lost.
k_mihai
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:32 AM »

OMG, are you at that again. Every time you lose a war you start with the cheat accusations. This is a war thread, those who actually fought the war should be able to post here without you spamming it.

Now, really get lost.

well, since i scored 250 + p in this war, more than u did, i wonder why are u even writing here  *Grin*

PS
i wasn`t referring to u, but to some of ur buddies
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:00:01 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2007, 12:06:48 PM »

Please people; keep it friendly! It was a very frustrating war for me (and probably for most people in my alliance) but also a clean and hard war... so no need to throw dirt at eachother... *rose*
belgarion
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2007, 12:09:58 PM »

i cant remember any fighting from your side other than empty forts polish so whats your point?
and who is cheating in our alliance? we have done everyting in the rules no baby sitting no trojans no asking others to attack and wipe out armies for us no vac modes no going over 18 hours. every thing we have done has been done fair so i say again who is cheating? the war is not over but it looks like you have been beaten fairly by (at this moment)a better alliance so accept it as it is and try harder next time
Reaccão
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »

well, since i scored 250 + p in this war, more than u did, i wonder why are u even writing here  *Grin*

PS
i wasn`t referring to u, but to some of ur buddies

Yeah, you scored on empty fortresses, mihai. You did not do even one attack trying to kill some soldiers.

While I was fighting the buddies you called in to save your behind, and 3-4 other wars, you hit some more empty fortresses. I don't know how many points I did, and I don't care. I went for armies when I could, that is enough for me. If you are pleased with your 250 points in one war, fine with me, and you can compare yourself to me all you want, if it pleases you, I am sure you will find something.

Everyone but you in your alliance did SOMETHING to try and kill some of our soldiers. Instead of counting how much YOU scored, think about your alliance.

And about YOUR cheating buddies?

Now, where is the button for "ignore this user"....?
k_mihai
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2007, 12:27:58 PM »

i cant remember any fighting from your side other than empty forts polish so whats your point?
and who is cheating in our alliance? we have done everyting in the rules no baby sitting no trojans no asking others to attack and wipe out armies for us no vac modes no going over 18 hours. every thing we have done has been done fair so i say again who is cheating? the war is not over but it looks like you have been beaten fairly by (at this moment)a better alliance so accept it as it is and try harder next time

not ur alliance. i received some strange message from milckman, waterboy in r4, trying to lure me. i really do hope that u guys didn`t have anything to do with that. but i must understand, i was angry when i saw received them....

@reaccao, when did u try to catch an army this war? it seems that i missed that. i called? it seems that u are a little confused. if they would have asked me, i would have told them not to do so. The scores are for the alliance, duh! who are my cheating buddies?
belgarion
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2007, 12:31:32 PM »

did witchbane not lose his army? did tostie not lose his army? 

our main man artie again with them 2 but only cos he got there before me  *Angry*
and then tostie was kicked with 10 mins till i was about to hit the rest of his army *hmm*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:40:32 PM by belgarion » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »

not ur alliance. i received some strange message from milckman, waterboy in r4, trying to lure me. i really do hope that u guys didn`t have anything to do with that. but i must understand, i was angry when i saw received them....

@reaccao, when did u try to catch an army this war? it seems that i missed that. i called? it seems that u are a little confused. if they would have asked me, i would have told them not to do so. The scores are for the alliance, duh! who are my cheating buddies?

I attacked Swampfox's army in his main province, before he finished his level 6. He did move his army, of course.

Mynaron, Carter and Gok, were all banned for cheating when the era was young  *rose*

Just don't give your password away, at least not to Milckman and you might be OK.
k_mihai
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2007, 12:49:57 PM »

i never give my password away  *Grin* i kind of mock him, he was surprised  that I knew his nick  *freak*
and u were defending this babysitter on the forum  *sad*

Mynaron, Carter and Gok
none of them was my buddy, just in the same alliance

did witchbane not lose his army? did tostie not lose his army? 

that`s true, i never denied that.

PS sorry for forgeting that attack on swampie
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 12:50:47 PM by k_mihai » Logged
Reaccão
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2007, 13:00:43 PM »

none of them was my buddy, just in the same alliance

PS sorry for forgeting that attack on swampie

And you were defending those cheaters on the forum...

Now stop whining and take the loss as a man!

P.s. THOSE attackS on Swampie
k_mihai
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2007, 13:05:35 PM »

i wasn`t defending Mynaron, Carter or Gok on the forum, where did u read that? Moreover, Gok`s account was supposed to be played by a chat op, not by Gok.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: