Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 06:59:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 2 - Final Ranking  (Read 35497 times)
slqslq
Private

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »

FranceStar and FranceWing...2 alliances who supported each other , but any way they lost all of the battles against us (Rodopi)...and they recieved like dozen wars till end of the Era...loose em all....so yeah...congratulations for getting beaten by us .... keep playing ... and keep trying... *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose* *rose*
alexandert
Private

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2008, 20:08:19 PM »

I´ve been reading the post before give an opinion.
Before anything I say, my congratulations to Rodopi and France star. I sent congratulations personally to kokodril of blatoto.
I want to remark that was a excellent age for all, and I´m proud that Re_Pulenta obtain the 4th position. The main reason is than noone of us have a premium acount, so is double merit.
I also want to explain, that the fubar aliance take badly the idea that we have been inactive for the last 13 days. The reason of that is a little vacations that the team take after 4 months of activity and not because we are coward as they sent me in a PM.
My specially congratulations to france star that knew how to use the ventaje that we gave to them.
If we talk about the ones who cheats, always are, but I don´t do it and as I know some people of this realm don´t do it at all, because the think as I think, It´s just a game and the one who cheats, cheats him self.
The new age has began, good luck to everybody an Re_Pulenta will be there.
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2008, 02:15:36 AM »

I´ve been reading the post before give an opinion.
Before anything I say, my congratulations to Rodopi and France star. I sent congratulations personally to kokodril of blatoto.
I want to remark that was a excellent age for all, and I´m proud that Re_Pulenta obtain the 4th position. The main reason is than noone of us have a premium acount, so is double merit.
I also want to explain, that the fubar aliance take badly the idea that we have been inactive for the last 13 days. The reason of that is a little vacations that the team take after 4 months of activity and not because we are coward as they sent me in a PM.
My specially congratulations to france star that knew how to use the ventaje that we gave to them.
If we talk about the ones who cheats, always are, but I don´t do it and as I know some people of this realm don´t do it at all, because the think as I think, It´s just a game and the one who cheats, cheats him self.
The new age has began, good luck to everybody an Re_Pulenta will be there.

so now you can speak good english *freak* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:16:10 AM by bran360 » Logged

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
alexandert
Private

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2008, 07:19:29 AM »

It´s because someone translated me, honestly I don´t speak english
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2008, 18:15:20 PM »

still doesn't change the fact that you are a coward

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
alexandert
Private

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »

ok  *hmm* *hmm*
LCFDIVINE
Private

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2008, 09:32:16 AM »

I told you i'm not sure... so there is nothing wrong *wink*
dont forget how I kill you& how you menace ме  *Tongue*
http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/bg/index.php?topic=12588.0  *pardon*

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print