Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 11:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 2 - Final Ranking  (Read 35084 times)
tinto
Private

SirTinkov / HIDALGO

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 13:41:21 PM »

Only 1 player can play 1 acc and you can play only 1 acc in realm. So how babysitting isnt against the rules. Its cheating, no matter that anybody dont get ban. Thats another story.

Success all in the game  *heart*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 16:14:11 PM »

Dinkov  *bravo*

dinkov is a very good player, not talk about manipulation  hooray

You just got a big negative karma. Dinkov is a cheater. A player who need some 15 accounts to win the realm with more then 10 fixed battles is not a player... He is a cheater.

Without cheating he got something like 45.000 military points. And that is his real level. It means a mediocre player.

@Jordy... read the regulation. If admins don't ban anymore for that is another story. But that is cheating anyway...
tinto
Private

SirTinkov / HIDALGO

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 16:57:49 PM »

You just got a big negative karma. Dinkov is a cheater. A player who need some 15 accounts to win the realm with more then 10 fixed battles is not a player... He is a cheater.

Without cheating he got something like 45.000 military points. And that is his real level. It means a mediocre player.

@Jordy... read the regulation. If admins don't ban anymore for that is another story. But that is cheating anyway...

thank you for a very large negative karma  *ok*    
you can you can do  *bravo* Success in the game in the new era, I see you in the first place ranking in online  *heart**bear*  *bear*
edit: 3 for good luck

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 17:06:13 PM by tinto » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 18:51:34 PM »

thank you for a very large negative karma  *ok*    
you can you can do  *bravo* Success in the game in the new era, I see you in the first place ranking in online  *heart**bear*  *bear*
edit: 3 for good luck

I never cheat in any thing. So just 1 negative karma is from me. But it looks i'm not only one thinking that Dinkov is a cheater.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2008, 18:55:06 PM »

I never cheat in any thing. So just 1 negative karma is from me. But it looks i'm not only one thinking that Dinkov is a cheater.
yup i gave another negative karma  *pardon* you deserved it  *black_eye* and i gave positive one to renis as i always do  *freak*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 19:12:17 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
tinto
Private

SirTinkov / HIDALGO

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2008, 19:21:01 PM »

yup i gave another negative karma  *pardon* you deserved it  *black_eye* and i gave positive one to renis as i always do  *freak*
  *bear*
olsi
Lieutenant

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2008, 19:30:55 PM »

Dinkov  *bravo*

dinkov is a very good player, not talk about manipulation  hooray

WTF are you talking about. Dinkov could not win the realm without some 15 fixed battle. R2 was a massacre the last 15 days. I was there I saw it. I quit before the shit hit the fan. So don't waste time telling us bullshit. BTW another negative karma from me. Dinkov had 49500 mp, when I was 49000, just behind him, and he was the third in rank 2 weeks before realm ended. How come he gets another 50000 mp in the last 2 weeks in a realm where everybody is using army save. Come on... Big cheater... or are you Dinkov, posting (he didn't speak English BTW).
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2008, 23:11:25 PM »

damn, i cant give more negative karma

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
thabra
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 01:30:01 AM »

Last real 2 was a big farse....We all know where a lot of these military points came from..I didnt cheat at all, played a good game,with one good hit almost everyday, no  offencive loses(only 2 small in multiple attacks on coins) and i ended 34 in military ranking....Cheating takes the fun out of the game...I will play again because i like this fast realm but i think that the ranking must be divided in cheaters and no cheaters....Ps hope this time we form a better Greek alliance with more experienced players than the last one...
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 03:57:48 AM »

ranking just for cheaters  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2008, 14:39:42 PM »

Last real 2 was a big farse....We all know where a lot of these military points came from..I didnt cheat at all, played a good game,with one good hit almost everyday, no  offencive loses(only 2 small in multiple attacks on coins) and i ended 34 in military ranking....Cheating takes the fun out of the game...I will play again because i like this fast realm but i think that the ranking must be divided in cheaters and no cheaters....Ps hope this time we form a better Greek alliance with more experienced players than the last one...

Agree you with you thabra... I remember you very well as a honest player... BTW i never caught your army...  *gamer*

But gaining 10 defensive victories in the last 10 days like Dinkov and Nisk_77 did is ridiculous...

And there are even idiots that come here and mention his name..  *Angry*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2008, 21:23:40 PM »

FranceStar still 8th, even though we stopped mid-era and a loss was due to server crash ... not bad for newcommers in R2, eh ?
I haven't really fought against Dinkov so I can't tell about him, but regarding cheaters in general, I've got to agree with Renis and others : they are a scourge that just give a bad rep' to IO ... nothwithstanding taking the fun out of that game.

well done FranceWing !!

Deus populusque
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 23:56:44 PM »

I'm sorry i forgot to congratulate FranceWing also... very very well played...

And i also want to congratulate a croatian player STIVI1. I was able to catch his army only once at second month, but he never made that "favor" me again. I was never able to catch his army save again.... very well played... congratulations.
thabra
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2008, 01:38:04 AM »

Thanks reni for the good words...As for you its known that you are a very good player and i hope and this time you dont catch my army....
And something for starbuck..I remeber that when i heard  that you and your alliance gave up i was very anoyed cause you had an exellend performance till then personaly and as an alliance....you were the only ones at this time that could fight the bulgarian federation that was formed...Sorry but it is real that you gays acted like a federation as the next day the Greek alliance was active, 3 bulgarian alliances simultaniusly declared war on us...
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 02:09:39 AM »

Hi Thabra,

I already explained in another post why I was so pissed with IO admins, when from mid-march to mid-april, they kept reloading the data back, every week or so. Add to it the fight freezes and the quasi-impunity of known cheaters, and many among us decided it was not worthwhile to keep investing ourselves into a race that wasn't just rigged (we all knew it was to some extent), but also tweaked against fair playing.  head_hurts_kr

The embryo of an anti-bulgarian federation was well advanced with the Greeks, Lithuanians, Renis and many others. But when game admins are playing against you unfairly ... what's left to do ? keep spending your energies in a pre-determined lost race ... there was a time, I would have fought till the end. You guys did it, and you deserve credits for it. But I've learned to let it go.

We'll be here in october and I hope the server infrastructures will have then stabilized enough to kick cheater's asses again  *ok*

IO is just a game, albeit with a good concept and a dedicated support team. 
But no need to lose your life on it. Nights are enough ...  *gamer*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: