Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:39:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oblivion  (Read 33049 times)
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 22:14:32 PM »

moi? i`m innocent *Grin*
to prove your innocent give me some of your posts *Grin* *Tongue*

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 22:15:18 PM »

i won`t give my posts to anyone *Grin*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 22:15:56 PM »

realm start playing in r10...you are falling behind..for god sake i am falling behind and you are barely in my 3x range   head_hurts_kr

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 22:18:50 PM »

he likes low points *Grin*

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 22:20:37 PM »

i just got owned again  *Angry* 1.5 mil i was going to buy heavies  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

Prowlerrrr
Dr.
Private

You Cannot Hide

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 03:13:25 AM »

*cry* Awwww, now where are those violins when you need them?   write Since you are keeping score Kosac, you might just notice that Oblivion owned MAKEDONCI this round.  *ice* I hear through the proverbial grapevine that CHAOS is going to have you for desert now. *Lips Sealed*  I also know through the grapevine that you think you are up to declaring on Oblivion today. *YAHOO* We are waiting.  *tired* 

Faster and Faster Until the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the Fear of Death!!!
Prowlerrrr
Dr.
Private

You Cannot Hide

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 03:24:38 AM »

Oh, and Kosac- 28 defensive defeats to 1 defensive victory is nothing to brag about, especially since your 35 offensive victory record has taken you to a -89 honor.  You just barely cleared 10k points, not from wanting to have a low score, but because you can only get a few thousand gold at a time from attacking players far below your score.  Why not step up and attack in your own range? Scared? Afraid of the big bad wolf blowing down your house of straw Kosac?  We shall see, when the smoke clears and the sun sets, we shall see who is the last one standing. We shall see.

Faster and Faster Until the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the Fear of Death!!!
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 03:38:00 AM »

Oh, and Kosac- 28 defensive defeats to 1 defensive victory is nothing to brag about, especially since your 35 offensive victory record has taken you to a -89 honor.  You just barely cleared 10k points, not from wanting to have a low score, but because you can only get a few thousand gold at a time from attacking players far below your score.  Why not step up and attack in your own range? Scared? Afraid of the big bad wolf blowing down your house of straw Kosac?  We shall see, when the smoke clears and the sun sets, we shall see who is the last one standing. We shall see.

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* wating for you dudes... waiting for you  *freak*
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 08:17:21 AM »

there aint nothing wrong with minus honor so why go on about it ... your saying stuff about he has 10k points when you have 5k points and if your mouthing off like that why dont you start it fool

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 08:23:45 AM »

and you can talk you have -107 DIShonor and you have 5k points so shut your mouth

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 11:29:52 AM »

i was farm till 5 days ago  *pardon* your chaos is getting owned by badboys_bg...i will help them because truth is that i talked to jaihruz and it seems all empty threats were created by you....so i still have NAP with chaos *Grin*
oh,i almost forgot,enjoy the war PREDATORS vs Oblivion   2008-06-24 14:37:35   2008-06-26 14:37:35  *hihi*

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:06:57 PM by KoSaC » Logged

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

i was farm till 5 days ago  *pardon* your chaos is getting owned by badboys_bg...i will help them because truth is that i talked to jaihruz and it seems all empty threats were created by you....so i still have NAP with chaos *Grin*
oh,i almost forgot,enjoy the war PREDATORS vs Oblivion   2008-06-24 14:37:35   2008-06-26 14:37:35  *hihi*

its on prowlerrrr you will fall from the destruction of PREDATORS

Brior
Private

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2008, 19:09:59 PM »

prowlerrr is a chump he talks about kosac being at negative honor? his whole alliance in 3 is at -. i have destroyed most of their armies and hes such a coward hes keepin his points low so i cant hit him again some leader he is  *Angry* do yourself this favor prowlerrr ---> *suicide* you suck as a leader
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2008, 19:24:05 PM »

prowlerrr is a chump he talks about kosac being at negative honor? his whole alliance in 3 is at -. i have destroyed most of their armies and hes such a coward hes keepin his points low so i cant hit him again some leader he is  *Angry* do yourself this favor prowlerrr ---> *suicide* you suck as a leader
oh i forgot to say..i got 8 honor on him  *freak*  *hahaha*

realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 23:58:03 PM »

oh i forgot to say..i got 8 honor on him  *freak*  *hahaha*
  *freak*