Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Rankings R1E7  (Read 23803 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 17:42:05 PM »

For alliance ranking it wasn`t. SPQR just had a losing war wish. Most of alliances we fought were not able to adapt to our strategy, already tested in r4. Only Shmesnici posed a challenge, but he had a better strategist. 
Machucado
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2008, 20:39:15 PM »

Ahilix, I have nothing against Gadden beating me, it's just the way the game is. Gadden and I couldn't play against the same players.

I played for the alliance race, I had to save my arme for wars, not go bashing on random enemies. Gadden did like everyone else, he used his army, if he did it the last day or the last month, it makes no difference. It doesn't take away his acheivement, nor anyone elses that did it in any other way.

I could have had more military points IF I had played with more civilian economy, just like you and 100 more could have had more military points, but it doesn't matter, because neither of us did.... and "if" is for losers  *rose*

I had 15000 net worth because I disbanded all of my army the last minutes. Apart from that, I know I fought against good players like Migula and Mizla, and great players like Lafs and Djibril. Probably others too, but noone I really remember. We fought against alliance that were double our size, against players double our size, were we hardly could go straight ahead against a boxed mountains with an army that defends it. We had to use other tactics. Still we won most of those wars, and we definetely killed more soldiers than they did. For that I was awarded 3 medals.

Can you imagine that with a civilian net worth of 15 000 net worth  *hahaha*. Neither could I when I had played as farmer in R5...

It's always the same isn't it:  *hihi* "come up to my points and we will see", when I was a farmer it was "come down to my points". I can't compare myself to you, nor can you compare yourself to me, it's just not possible.

The game isn't about that, isn it? It's about that rush when you are tracking down an army and the seconds go by like hours... the minutes like days and finally BAM, you hit the enemy's army, or you miss, but the rush is still like narcotics... addictive.

I am not the best player in IO, don't know who is, we all have different goals and possibilities, so maybe it is you or Gadden. I do think I can be pleased with what I acheived personally in R1, but most of all I am happy with my alliance mates, for who they are and what we acheived together.

I was, Ahilix, damn lucky to have found such great people all in one place.

Regards

Swedish Richardlll
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 00:30:18 AM »

considering the massive pushing which happened in the last day of the era.

How IO punish mp pushing in the last day of era?  *freak*
k_mihai
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 00:35:29 AM »

dunno, ask them
Machucado
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 12:36:04 PM »

You can't actually punish anyone for that. How can you prove that it is a fixed battle? Even if it is a fixed battle... If it is an almost even fight, well it isn't really wrong, is it?

It's not like anyone can take their armies with them to the next era, so they might as well make some memorable battles with it.

Some players play an entire era just to do that one big battle at the end. 2 million elites fighting eachother. I don't know if I can consider that as cheating.

Pushing MP by splitting up your army... sending phalanxes, guards and pals, seperately so the "enemy" can chose the most effective army to kill them, that is cheating.
darkkona
Private

Satan

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 20:34:31 PM »

i'm gonna win r1 e8 hehehe  hooray *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
darkkona
Private

Satan

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2008, 20:36:12 PM »

i'm gonna win r1 e8 hehehe  hooray *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

keep dreaming  *crazy*

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2008, 20:53:59 PM »

*xxx*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
darkkona
Private

Satan

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2008, 20:56:05 PM »

lol i'm there to make some bgs come down the table hahaha

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 20:56:34 PM »

that's the spirit *freak*

Naylrod
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 21:28:06 PM »

I was, Ahilix, damn lucky to have found such great people all in one place.

That can't have been hard, just go to the forum and look at the members with the most posts and you have all of the RICHARD's.

Anyway, nicely done guys!
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 21:42:16 PM »

That can't have been hard, just go to the forum and look at the members with the most posts and you have all of the RICHARD's.

Anyway, nicely done guys!
um..not correct..i am one of guys with most posts and comparing to you weirdos,i sux *Grin*

Naylrod
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 22:02:28 PM »

um..not correct..i am one of guys with most posts and comparing to you weirdos,i sux *Grin*

Yeah, but from the time I wrote the above until you wrote yours, you have gained about 20 spots on the spam highscore list.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 22:05:02 PM »

Yeah, but from the time I wrote the above until you wrote yours, you have gained about 20 spots on the spam highscore list.
*freak* i dont spam anymore...so much...because i dont have much free time *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2008, 20:19:07 PM »

You can't actually punish anyone for that. How can you prove that it is a fixed battle? Even if it is a fixed battle... If it is an almost even fight, well it isn't really wrong, is it?

It's not like anyone can take their armies with them to the next era, so they might as well make some memorable battles with it.

Some players play an entire era just to do that one big battle at the end. 2 million elites fighting eachother. I don't know if I can consider that as cheating.

Pushing MP by splitting up your army... sending phalanxes, guards and pals, seperately so the "enemy" can chose the most effective army to kill them, that is cheating.

When i talked about cheating i mean properly separating armies or sieges in parts so to loose battles on purpose  *Angry*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: