Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58717 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2007, 23:10:43 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*
Reaccão
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2007, 23:15:16 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*
.... was the face of Hiske, when the four of them grabbed one limb each and finally got Hiske out of the nice-big-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace she used to call "hers"
Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2007, 03:39:35 AM »

Lilith drags Pain back from his magical adventure and starts lecturing him about how she WILL fulfill her promise to kill him if he even LOOKS at weed.   *Angry* *sos* She then takes a seat beside jes and apologizes for running out on her for a stud like chuck  *Grin*

Jes nods at Lil. "No Problem, I can't blame you. So how goes it? THE muffins ready? Everything in place for... you know what?" Jes asks as she orders a tall glass of milk and fresh, gooey chocolate chip cookies.

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Lilith
Private

« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2007, 08:09:28 AM »

Lilith taps her finger thoughtfully on her chin.."hm..well THE muffins will take several days to finish and - " Lilith is suddenly distracted by reac and them pulling a struggling hiske out of her comfy chair. "Do ya think we should help her?" she asks absent-mindedly. As jes turns to investigate the scene, she steals a cookie and attempts to eat the whole thing before jes can see. Suddenly, the pub door slams open once more.. >_>

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2007, 08:56:11 AM »

Isolde finally walks in through the door of this famed place of debauchery and thinks:
"Long have I withheld myself from the worldly sins, let see what the crowd is doing" *wink*

The first thing she see are four men trying to dethrone za quin from her comfy-pluchie chair. The sheer nature of such an evil deed cries outrage and makes Isolde's blood boil in her veins. She walks briskly to the macho men who seem to be having fun and stares them down with Chuck-Norris look until the stop gigling like a pack of schoolboys.

"Do you men have no shame!!!!! Have you no wars to fight and enemies to kill but waste your life in the steam of alcohol fumes playing silly jokes on innocent girls" - At these words, Isolde looks at Hiske who is hugging tightly her comfy chair and petting its soft plushie cover, muttering: "my own, my precious" 

The men look a bit ashamed and retreat solemnly to the back of the bar, taking out a big strategic map and starting to discuss something over a round of beers. After her good deed of the day Isolde feels much better and calls at the bartender :
' My latte macchiato, pronto. And I dont minf if you put half Baileys in it *wink* "
Pain
The Shadow Knight
Private

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2007, 16:51:18 PM »

*is saddened by the fact he is stuck in the bar.
he walk next door to the hospital to see if anyone is there to treat his bruised ego in addition to his burns from hiskes dancing reply...

Quote from: Pain
Motercycles are the unprotected sex of traffic
when you wreck you really get knocked up
Reaccão
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2007, 18:34:36 PM »

Nebthe comes in, goes up to Reaccão and says: "ok, I'm gonna eat something and drink a beer"

Before Reaccão has time to answer that he will join him, Nebthe turns around with a girlish twirl, throws his hair and says: "and Reac, stop whining"
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-big-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace... she had a really bad dream about mean men who tried to steal her chair... but now she's awake and the chair is still hers... she looks around and sees that the pub is quite empty... she walks over to the bar and sits down next to nebthe who's still sleeping with his head on the bar... this time she thinks it's late enough to wake him so she starts poking neb with an empty-coffee-cup... somehow he doesn't react at all... she pokes him harder, but still no reaction... hmmm... what would be the right way to wake him?

Hiske remembers that the leader of his alliance makes the worst coffee

I regret to inform that I make the WORST coffee in the whole world. I do great cooking and any kind of domestic chores but my coffee tastes like someone who just run a marathon washed their socks in it 

Hiske walks over to Isolde who's laughing so hard about something that she's not able to drink her coffee (Hiske wonders if Isolde likes to drink coffee with this taste... but... oh well... 'to each his own' she thinks) and asks her if she can make some coffee for her former leader... Isolde jumps up right away and runs to the kitchen and starts making her famous coffee!
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2007, 13:53:47 PM »

Isolde jumps up right away and runs to the kitchen and starts making her famous coffee!

*Shocked* *Shocked* I'm up!! I wasn't sleeping, I was just introspecting a bit  *freak* *freak*  I don't need any coffee, thanks! Yeah, I just had one and my cup is full *empties a coke in his coffee cup in quite a hurry hoping no one notices* 

So.... what's up doc?!  *freak* *freak*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
belgarion
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2007, 20:07:52 PM »

belgarion looks around and observes the pub is dieing a death then he realizes the bar hasnt served a beer in like 4 days and everyone is drinking coffee *Shocked*
he looks over the bar and sees the bar tender is sat on the floor rocking back and forth  saying over and over again "its in the coffee its in the coffee"
then belgarion looks at the other people in the pub and they all look starry eyed and confused Isolde offers him a coffee and says "drink this and everything will be ok" belgarion refuses the coffee steps round the bar and pulls himself a tall cold beer foaming at the top and says "thanks all the same but this is why i came here" and downs it in one and pulls himself another.
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2007, 21:15:21 PM »

kropotkin comes in, tired of it all.. the fuckers never leave, he thinks.. whatever, they stay.. drink coffee and smoke cigarettes, drink beers, whiskeys, sit in compfy what not long name plunchy chairs, even by de fire place and with lines in-between-the-words-like-dis  *crazy* i dont know whats dis about but its a gay pub alright, and isolde roaming freely, she should be behind bars.. people like hiske should be shot at sight, people like nebthe burned alive, people like numpty should have something REALLY big up their..  *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

people like me.. well anyways this is bullshit. back to de story.

well, kropotkin comes in and kills everyone.. again! how many times.. leaves, hoping to never have to come back yet one more time to rid de earth of dis scum called de IO pub and its worthless inhabitants.

but actually. i fooled you. i am in fact, as i speak, tony's grandma remember me?! it happens so, im gettin older. and i play IO, not my grandson. but i had to go to vac mode coz i got problems w health. dont wanna dramatize anyone but is no lookin so good.. anyhow, i want u all to know, im kool. i read stories every night and remind myself i am not insane. but to all of u whom known me.. im not tony.. just a simple grandma.. yeeeh.

now, who believes me, lets see.. if u believe say yo yo, if u think it false, say yo yo
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2007, 21:32:02 PM »

kropotkin comes in, tired of it all.. the fuckers never leave, he thinks.. whatever, they stay.. drink coffee and smoke cigarettes, drink beers, whiskeys, sit in compfy what not long name plunchy chairs, even by de fire place and with lines in-between-the-words-like-dis  *crazy* i dont know whats dis about but its a gay pub alright, and isolde roaming freely, she should be behind bars.. people like hiske should be shot at sight, people like nebthe burned alive, people like numpty should have something REALLY big up their..  *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

people like me.. well anyways this is bullshit. back to de story.

well, kropotkin comes in and kills everyone.. again! how many times.. leaves, hoping to never have to come back yet one more time to rid de earth of dis scum called de IO pub and its worthless inhabitants.

but actually. i fooled you. i am in fact, as i speak, tony's grandma remember me?! it happens so, im gettin older. and i play IO, not my grandson. but i had to go to vac mode coz i got problems w health. dont wanna dramatize anyone but is no lookin so good.. anyhow, i want u all to know, im kool. i read stories every night and remind myself i am not insane. but to all of u whom known me.. im not tony.. just a simple grandma.. yeeeh.

now, who believes me, lets see.. if u believe say yo yo, if u think it false, say yo yo

Hey yo yo! Stop smoking that sheep!  *freak*  Have a coffee instead  *hihi*

k_mihai
« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2007, 04:41:42 AM »

*polish200 enters the bar, see that everyone is drinking coffees and orders a beer. then, he asks, amazed: "dudes, what just happened around here?"
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2007, 11:01:41 AM »

Isolde walks in the bar bright and early and notices a bunch of people sleeping by the coffee machine, Belgarion snoozing on the counter by a stale beer and Polish200 ordering them one after the other just so he gets to say "Hi" to the waitress for the 32nd time.
" Alcoholics" thinks to herself Isolde and goes to prepare her world famous coffee, the crowds are waiting...
As usual she pours half of the coffee jar content in the machine and fills up an enormous jar of steaming poison, empties then half a kilo of sugar, ooops salt in it, " well, no harm done" she thinks to herself. Awaken by the smell of hot coffee, the addicts rise and start banging their empty cups with the mass cry " We want coffee!!! We want coffee !!!"
" Coffeeeee cooooming " Isolde walks first of course to Nebthe and pours him a big one, opens her bag of goodies and adds the purple artificial sweetener, ooops tranquilizer they all so love  *Grin*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #119 on: October 31, 2007, 11:25:24 AM »

" Alcoholics" thinks to herself Isolde and goes to prepare her world famous coffee, the crowds are waiting...

OMG!!! Gotta go, I just remembered I left the water running  *freak*  If someone asks, I've never been here  *Lips Sealed*

*and... he's gone*

*he didn't even get his cigarettes*

Hey, I know I forgot my cigarettes, but it's too risky to remain here anymore!  *freak*  Isolde might insist I drink that *sos*

*and... he's really gone...*

*... in a hurry!*

*freak* *freak*

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: