Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:57:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO´s International Pub  (Read 58728 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2007, 00:01:33 AM »

Hiske stands up from her nice-comfy-pluchy-chair-by-the-fireplace and walks to the bar where sweetneb is enjoying a coffee while looking at his shiny medal full admiration... he says:

Way to go Hiske... I don't want to spoil your fun or something, but I have one exactly like that too *kissgirl*

YAY!  *YAHOO* now we can be medal-friends *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2007, 00:04:40 AM »

YAY!  *YAHOO* now we can be medal-friends *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

Hell yeah!! And whenever one of us will be in danger we will rub our nice shiny medals and the other will come to rescue on a white horse (you) or a black one (me)!!  *bravo*

Or we'll just finish our beers/coffee, light up another cigarette and wait for the daily RNN  *freak* *friends*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
belgarion
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2007, 00:09:47 AM »

belgarion sees that a few "medal buddies" are starting to gather in the corner of the room and thinks to himself that its starting to look like a chess club in here these days whats next book club hour? so he heads back to the bar and orders a round of lemonade for the geek club in the corner *bear* *Tongue*
Reaccão
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2007, 00:19:37 AM »

Reaccão overhears Nebthe, and thinks to himself "he must have missed the news today, they have already been, well anything for Nebthe"
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2007, 00:27:35 AM »

Hey, give that TV louder please!! I think it's about me, I see the Romanian Parliament!!  *freak* *freak*

Who the heck got my coffee?? It was right here, in my cup... Oh, wait...I already drank that...  *Embarrassed*

Boy, one coffee please! Make it hot, make black, make it quick  *freak*
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 14:58:12 PM by Nebthe » Logged

Reaccão
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2007, 00:33:24 AM »

Reaccão sees the remote on the counter behind the bardisk, jumps over one-handed and almost grabs the remote while still in the air... He forgets he can't fly and crashes head on into the side of the counter. With a groan he gets the remote in his hand and increases the volume for Neb.

Neb is no longer watching, he is looking at his empty cup of coffee with tears in his eyes....
belgarion
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2007, 14:50:09 PM »

a big fight has broken out in the pub some members off IIllIlIllI   have started kicking some small orphaned  children who entered the pub by mistake then IIllIlIllI rejoice  after taken the small amount of money they had and start to get drunk some members of the mildcats start hurling insults about fighting fair fights and bullies but stay planted firmly in thier seats belgarion turns back to his beer
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 14:53:03 PM by belgarion » Logged
Jeshickah
Goddess and Queen of the Damned
Private

♥Beautifully Broken♥

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2007, 04:27:15 AM »

Jeshickah draws one final pic of the Wildcat's alliance, posting it on the wall and decides to move onto another project.

She notices an old piano hidden behind something in the corner and decides to take a look. She touches the middle C key and hears it make a terrible out of tune noise. Jes gets her tools and attempts to tune it over the dead quiet (>.>) of the pub.

After getting it pretty much tuned, or as tuned as she can for it being so old, she decides to try it out and play something. She starts to play a random tune that comes into her head, and being that it's Hips Don't Lie by Shakira, she starts to sing and sway with it, now in the mood for dancing.

Thank you koramae for the siggy!
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2007, 22:14:05 PM »

Hiske wakes up in her nice-pluchy-comfy-chair-near-the-fireplace with a black queen in her hand... 'hmmm...' she's thinking... 'it must belong to a chess-game... I wonder who lost it...'. She walks over to the bar and sees that Reaccao and Nebthe are discussing some kind of Uruk-high-school... she's not sure what that is, but Reaccao is really pushing Nebthe to take him in, calling him "chief"... Hiske sits down at the bar and orders a coffee to wake up... she sees Mihai next to her with his head on the bar... his eyes are open, but he doesn't seem so awake... he murmles something like: "I`m in a dizzy state of mind, carachteristic for people who just woke up"... Hiske offers him some coffee...
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2007, 22:35:35 PM »

*neb takes the coffee Hiske just offered to Mihai, thinking, obviously it was for him*

Thanks, I was looking for that! *freak*

*neb to Reac* Nope!  X) You're too noobish for this world!! You're hopeless!! You're such a hopeless noob that even the IO servers are slowed down by your noobity  *Angry* *crazy*

PS: Crazy reporter!!  *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 22:36:01 PM by Nebthe » Logged

k_mihai
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2007, 23:06:25 PM »

*me wakes up, see a nice girl next to him, and someone interested in stealing coffee
he turns to the girl, "nvm that, i`ll order another". then he notice smth shining, "hey, nice jewelry u have, quin"!
kropotkin
Private

« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2007, 23:54:48 PM »

kropotkin dismisses everything written in dis thread, coz its crap and shit
comes in, in de so called IO pub, when we all know its a gay dating site.. i dont know
kropotkin komes in and it becomes veri bad.. veri bad for you all.. i leave de rest to ur imagination..
but in de end there is nothing standing, except the followers of de dark side, why by will of power and stuff
weilds the magic knights at night 7pm sharp, chinse time.

the clock strikes midnight, and nebthe is filling the bag. the leftovers. isolde is finally locked up for good in a locked mental thingy, where she kan in piis talk with her cousins and sisters rositza. eeee hiske went to a dutch crazy party dei have dem lots there in the lowlands. she took too much drugs coz she didnt wanted, had the time of her life and got heart attack.. what happens next? will she survive.. (to be continued..)

terrible events. Reaccão keeps on dreaming about baseball bath up his ass, or whats this, was it someone else??
no connection. in de next episode, which i will post in 100 separate posts, each 2 lines, its all about cobalt! its is..
about!
cobalt. the engines! o lord, myyyyy behold the holy cow he speaks wisdom better than the bible.. line after line..

day after day, after day, after 2.. many days, just days.. full with gays
in de gay IO pub, i am sick of this nosense, dudes

write some more shit, really, gay shit stinks like crap. do it, just. nike. sportswear mostly for women.

this said yoda and left the pub never to return..

Reaccão
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2007, 17:21:21 PM »

"Psssst, Makatas..."
Nebthe
Forum Staff

« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2007, 17:29:58 PM »

*Reac to Maka* Oh, nothing much... just this *zbang! he hits Maka with a pot in the head  *xxx**

belgarion
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2007, 21:18:05 PM »

damn what am i doing here i was just in the IO-hospital  "time for beer"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: